Last visit was: 07 Jun 2024, 21:51 It is currently 07 Jun 2024, 21:51
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 252 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 252 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
So, yes... It seems the logical explanation of your unsuccess first step.

I suggest u to reschudle in one month. I think u are ready, but your nervse played against u...

As this first attempt is done, u know excatly how is it. I'm sure that u will transform this experience to concrete results. Just pursue to study, maintain and even go deeper on some aspects if u dare so.

U probably felt unconfortable on 1 or 2 questions. Build up your confidence arround it by going on fondamentals linked to them. :)

> Have u already tried some medecine to make u sleep?
I did so for the GMAT... With an habit to go to bed at 1:30am, I had no choices. I regret nothing.... It worked :) I will have a look on the medecine's name and I will send u a PM about it :)

> Have u always practiced your test with AWA section included?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 509 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I'd say the same... You are ready. Look at your Q score, fantastic!!!

Your Verbal cannot be that bad... Next time try to relax....
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
[#permalink]
Hi,

Guys how much time do you think is necessary to improve my current score and reach a score of 700+. Would two months be sufficient?
please advice.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 509 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
yogeshsheth wrote:
Hi,

Guys how much time do you think is necessary to improve my current score and reach a score of 700+. Would two months be sufficient?
please advice.

Very difficult to say... It actually may be that you are already able to hit 700, just have to work with your nerves a bit. I would say that you should schedule when your confidence says so.... Sometimes the confidence during the test is the sole factor for a good score...
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
yogeshsheth wrote:
Hi,

please advice.

Yogesh: Timeframes are tough to say but try to practise as many as possible. But get your basics woked out soon in the areas of improvement.

Your Quant score is very good!!! So cheerup and start working and you can do it !! :-D
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 98 [0]
Send PM
You're all ready there [#permalink]
Look at your GMAT Prep scores, you're all ready in the 700 club. I would call your actual GMAT score an outlier.

I think if you just relax on the day of the exam you'll be fine. So between now and then just take lots of practice tests and get comfortable with the time. Your quant score is excellent, and you obviously have the potential to do great on verbal.
GMAT Club Bot
You're all ready there [#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37598 posts