Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 21:33 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 21:33

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Hi catericaterina, congratulations on your admit. So it seems that the timeline is almost 1 month to receive an update after interview.

cinclus Did you try following up with them?
I had my interview last week. Now the wait starts.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
mandeepkathuria wrote:
Hi catericaterina, congratulations on your admit. So it seems that the timeline is almost 1 month to receive an update after interview.

cinclus Did you try following up with them?
I had my interview last week. Now the wait starts.

I wrote them last week but I haven't received any answer yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hey

I have also been admitted to SDA. Is there any chat grp which I can be part of.

Thanks

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Hello. I have been admitted to the program.
Are there any groups i can join?

Thank you
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 520 Q20 V60
Send PM
yabadabadodo wrote:
Hey

I have also been admitted to SDA. Is there any chat grp which I can be part of.

Thanks

Hi me too. Any chat o can join? Antoje know the size of the intake?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
GMAT 1: 520 Q20 V60
Send PM
Bookmarks
robsonjds wrote:
Hi

Does anybody know if the scholarship results comes together with the acceptance letter?

Its with your enrollement docs next to the button for the results. Or just ask your POC

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to enquire that if anyone is still waiting for any confirmation from SDA Bocconi regarding the admission. Their website says the final verdict will be conveyed within 12 weeks of submission of application. It will be 12 weeks, this weekend, for me since my submission. Also, I was interviewed in early June. I am still waiting for any kind of confirmation.

If they haven't yet conveyed, does it mean I have been rejected? Or will they send a confirmation either ways, i.e., regarding acceptance or rejection?

Please respond and share your views. Thanks.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: Bocconi (A)
GMAT 1: 620 Q35 V40
GMAT 2: 690 Q40 V44 (Online)
Send PM
I'm about to submit my application and I'm wondering if anyone here could give me some insight on the essay questions portion:

When it asks "Why?" we applied to other schools, how much detail are they looking for here?

Same for the question about how we expect to finance our program studies. I'm intending to use loans. Is that all I need to say? Should I be elaborating on these questions in significant detail?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Bocconi (M$)
GRE 1: Q162 V167
GPA: 3.13
WE:Consulting (Real Estate)
Send PM
Kudos
sydlyisaacs wrote:
I'm about to submit my application and I'm wondering if anyone here could give me some insight on the essay questions portion:

When it asks "Why?" we applied to other schools, how much detail are they looking for here?

Same for the question about how we expect to finance our program studies. I'm intending to use loans. Is that all I need to say? Should I be elaborating on these questions in significant detail?

I agree with you, it's tricky to answer those questions with the same length limit after other more deep questions. In my case, I approached the two you mentioned with a straightforward approach (~2 lines).
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: Bocconi (A)
GMAT 1: 620 Q35 V40
GMAT 2: 690 Q40 V44 (Online)
Send PM
Kudos
rotovar wrote:
sydlyisaacs wrote:

I agree with you, it's tricky to answer those questions with the same length limit after other more deep questions. In my case, I approached the two you mentioned with a straightforward approach (~2 lines).

Thanks for the quick response! This is helpful. I can't imagine there is much more detail they need. I'll take a similar approach.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what the equivalent classes are in India to a secondary school diploma and a high school diploma in Italy. Is secondary school 10th and high school 12th ? I am currently filling the application for next year. Please help.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [0]
Given Kudos: 18868
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Bocconi Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Bocconi Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Bocconi Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Bocconi Forum to dive into all things related to Bocconi's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts