Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 19:42 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 19:42

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Hi!

Does anyone know when the admission process will start for Bocconi MBA?

Thank you!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [1]
Given Kudos: 110
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi Narenn,

Wouldn’t it be the class of 2021?

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
ziyadttp wrote:
Hi Narenn,

Wouldn’t it be the class of 2021?

Thanks for correcting me. :-) Just updated the thread title.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Aespire wrote:
Hi!

Does anyone know when the admission process will start for Bocconi MBA?

Thank you!

It has already started. Check the app process information posted here.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
ziyadttp, Aespire, and all other applicants: If anyone of you want to lead this thread, feel free to PM me. I would be happy to make you the moderator for SDA Bocconi forum.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, sorry if my reply is posted twice.

Thanks for replying. I'm aware that SDA Bocconi application process starts in September, but does anyone know When exactly in September. The Apply button on the official SDA Bocconi MBA site links to a dead site, so I suppose they still haven't opened the application process? I'm asking because I need to inform my recommenders.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.

Thank you in advance
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 110
Send PM
Narenn I’m not applying for the 2020 intake. Was just scrolling by when I noticed the error.

MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Aespire wrote:
Hi, sorry if my reply is posted twice.

Thanks for replying. I'm aware that SDA Bocconi application process starts in September, but does anyone know When exactly in September. The Apply button on the official SDA Bocconi MBA site links to a dead site, so I suppose they still haven't opened the application process? I'm asking because I need to inform my recommenders.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.

Thank you in advance

Fair enough. It seems by "app process starts in Sept" they meant anytime in Sept, not necessarily on Sept 1st. Hang in there. If we have any additional updates, we will post them in the thread.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
ziyadttp wrote:
Narenn I’m not applying for the 2020 intake. Was just scrolling by when I noticed the error.

Got it. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Has anyone received their decision? How long did you wait after the interview?

I've had my interview around 15th October, was told the decision committee meets regularly and would decide within a week, but still no decision.

Tnx!
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Aespire wrote:

I've had my interview around 15th October, was told the decision committee meets regularly and would decide within a week, but still no decision.

Tnx!

I've sent a notification to SDA applicants to report their app updates on forum. While we wait for some of them to join and share updates, you can review the previous application threads to find any inputs about the average decision period post interview.

BTW, how was the interview? Mind sharing your overall experience and interview questions with us? Thanks in advance!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Narenn wrote:
Aespire wrote:

Tnx!

I've sent a notification to SDA applicants to report their app updates on forum. While we wait for some of them to join and share updates, you can review the previous application threads to find any inputs about the average decision period post interview.

BTW, how was the interview? Mind sharing your overall experience and interview questions with us? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, of course. The interview lasted around 45 minutes. I received more or less the usual questions, in no particular order:
Why MBA now?
Why Bocconi?
What are your long term and short term goals?
What can the class learn from you?
Tell me an example of teamwork
Tell me an example of your leadership

I can't remember anymore questions, but there was nothing out of ordinary.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
Send PM
Kudos