Last visit was: 23 Jul 2024, 04:17 It is currently 23 Jul 2024, 04:17
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8767
Own Kudos [?]: 10209 [0]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8767
Own Kudos [?]: 10209 [0]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8767
Own Kudos [?]: 10209 [1]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 13 May 2019
Posts: 10
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Hi!

Does anyone know when the admission process will start for Bocconi MBA?

Thank you!
Manager
Manager
Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Posts: 59
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [1]
Given Kudos: 110
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Hi Narenn,

Wouldn’t it be the class of 2021?

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8767
Own Kudos [?]: 10209 [0]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
ziyadttp wrote:
Hi Narenn,

Wouldn’t it be the class of 2021?

Posted from my mobile device


Thanks for correcting me. :-) Just updated the thread title.
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8767
Own Kudos [?]: 10209 [0]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Aespire wrote:
Hi!

Does anyone know when the admission process will start for Bocconi MBA?

Thank you!


It has already started. Check the app process information posted here.
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8767
Own Kudos [?]: 10209 [0]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
ziyadttp, Aespire, and all other applicants: If anyone of you want to lead this thread, feel free to PM me. I would be happy to make you the moderator for SDA Bocconi forum.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 13 May 2019
Posts: 10
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Hi, sorry if my reply is posted twice.

Thanks for replying. I'm aware that SDA Bocconi application process starts in September, but does anyone know When exactly in September. The Apply button on the official SDA Bocconi MBA site links to a dead site, so I suppose they still haven't opened the application process? I'm asking because I need to inform my recommenders.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.

Thank you in advance
Manager
Manager
Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Posts: 59
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 110
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Narenn I’m not applying for the 2020 intake. Was just scrolling by when I noticed the error.

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8767
Own Kudos [?]: 10209 [0]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Aespire wrote:
Hi, sorry if my reply is posted twice.

Thanks for replying. I'm aware that SDA Bocconi application process starts in September, but does anyone know When exactly in September. The Apply button on the official SDA Bocconi MBA site links to a dead site, so I suppose they still haven't opened the application process? I'm asking because I need to inform my recommenders.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.

Thank you in advance


Fair enough. It seems by "app process starts in Sept" they meant anytime in Sept, not necessarily on Sept 1st. Hang in there. If we have any additional updates, we will post them in the thread.
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8767
Own Kudos [?]: 10209 [0]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
ziyadttp wrote:
Narenn I’m not applying for the 2020 intake. Was just scrolling by when I noticed the error.

Posted from my mobile device


Got it. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 13 May 2019
Posts: 10
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Has anyone received their decision? How long did you wait after the interview?

I've had my interview around 15th October, was told the decision committee meets regularly and would decide within a week, but still no decision.

Tnx!
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8767
Own Kudos [?]: 10209 [0]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Aespire wrote:
Has anyone received their decision? How long did you wait after the interview?

I've had my interview around 15th October, was told the decision committee meets regularly and would decide within a week, but still no decision.

Tnx!


I've sent a notification to SDA applicants to report their app updates on forum. While we wait for some of them to join and share updates, you can review the previous application threads to find any inputs about the average decision period post interview.

BTW, how was the interview? Mind sharing your overall experience and interview questions with us? Thanks in advance!
Intern
Intern
Joined: 13 May 2019
Posts: 10
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Narenn wrote:
Aespire wrote:
Has anyone received their decision? How long did you wait after the interview?

I've had my interview around 15th October, was told the decision committee meets regularly and would decide within a week, but still no decision.

Tnx!


I've sent a notification to SDA applicants to report their app updates on forum. While we wait for some of them to join and share updates, you can review the previous application threads to find any inputs about the average decision period post interview.

BTW, how was the interview? Mind sharing your overall experience and interview questions with us? Thanks in advance!



Yeah, of course. The interview lasted around 45 minutes. I received more or less the usual questions, in no particular order:
Why MBA now?
Why Bocconi?
What are your long term and short term goals?
What can the class learn from you?
Tell me an example of teamwork
Tell me an example of your leadership

I can't remember anymore questions, but there was nothing out of ordinary.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 13 May 2019
Posts: 10
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
1
Bookmarks
Hi everyone,

I got my acceptance letter from SDA Bocconi. It was a tough choice for me, but in the end I opted for Italy.

If anyone knows of a fb group, whatapp group or any other channel for the class starting in 2020, please let me know.

Also, if anyone has any questions regarding SDA Bocconi,I'll be happy to answer if I can!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 19 Aug 2019
Posts: 18
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: ESSEC '22 (S)
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Hello guys.. Does anyone know whether the Full time MBA at Bocconi has a luxury industry specificity in both curriculum and in recruitment ??

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Joined: 19 Dec 2018
Posts: 59
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Location: Canada
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Aespire wrote:
Hi everyone,

I got my acceptance letter from SDA Bocconi. It was a tough choice for me, but in the end I opted for Italy.

If anyone knows of a fb group, whatapp group or any other channel for the class starting in 2020, please let me know.

Also, if anyone has any questions regarding SDA Bocconi,I'll be happy to answer if I can!

Posted from my mobile device


Hi, why would you say it is hard choice? Would you mind sharing your path for the application? I am looking at different schools.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 13 May 2019
Posts: 10
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
thomasedzhang wrote:
Aespire wrote:
Hi everyone,

I got my acceptance letter from SDA Bocconi. It was a tough choice for me, but in the end I opted for Italy.

If anyone knows of a fb group, whatapp group or any other channel for the class starting in 2020, please let me know.

Also, if anyone has any questions regarding SDA Bocconi,I'll be happy to answer if I can!

Posted from my mobile device


Hi, why would you say it is hard choice? Would you mind sharing your path for the application? I am looking at different schools.


Hi, I might have phrased it incorrectly. I meant that I was choosing between other schools I got accepted in, and that's why the choice was hard.

The tuition fees were a factor for me since I'm self financing and will most likely not be working in fields like Consulting and IB, which means it will take me longer to pay off the costs. Bocconi has lower tuition fees but is still a top-tier MBA program. Secondly, my post MBA target country is Switzerland, so learning Italian is a big plus for me. There are of course other big reasons like a smaller class, course curriculum, structure of studies, specializations, exchange programs, etc., but this is something you can research yourself if you are interested in this program.
Manager
Manager
Joined: 19 Dec 2018
Posts: 59
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Location: Canada
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Aespire wrote:
thomasedzhang wrote:
Aespire wrote:
Hi everyone,

I got my acceptance letter from SDA Bocconi. It was a tough choice for me, but in the end I opted for Italy.

If anyone knows of a fb group, whatapp group or any other channel for the class starting in 2020, please let me know.

Also, if anyone has any questions regarding SDA Bocconi,I'll be happy to answer if I can!

Posted from my mobile device


Hi, why would you say it is hard choice? Would you mind sharing your path for the application? I am looking at different schools.


Hi, I might have phrased it incorrectly. I meant that I was choosing between other schools I got accepted in, and that's why the choice was hard.

The tuition fees were a factor for me since I'm self financing and will most likely not be working in fields like Consulting and IB, which means it will take me longer to pay off the costs. Bocconi has lower tuition fees but is still a top-tier MBA program. Secondly, my post MBA target country is Switzerland, so learning Italian is a big plus for me. There are of course other big reasons like a smaller class, course curriculum, structure of studies, specializations, exchange programs, etc., but this is something you can research yourself if you are interested in this program.


Thanks. how long does it take for you get interview and then offer?

On their website, it says 12 weeks. It is very long.

Can you share your background? What career are you loooking for after? I am looking at luxury goods industry after.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
 1   2   3   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6991 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
236 posts