Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 17:48 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:48

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [1]
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Knowledge: Expert opinion and management insights [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How to Appease Your Customers After Your Algorithm Rejects Them
No one likes to hear “computer says no”. But there may be more ways to be transparent about algorithm-driven rejections than you think.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Calmer Waters: President Biden’s Prospective Foreign Policy
The new president’s foreign policy will differ from Trump’s in style, language and tone more than in substance.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Entrepreneurship Frameworks That Work
A recent book narrates a variety of productive and powerful paths forward for all kinds of entrepreneurs.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Liquidity Cushion in Troubled Times: The PE Secondaries Market
Even without deep discounts, secondaries’ modest risks and returns are attracting investor interest.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Foundations for Gender Balance Can Be Built at Home
If we want a robust economic recovery and a fairer world, we must stem the tide of women fleeing the Covid-19 workforce.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Tension-Filled World of Luxury Consumption
Recent research highlights how luxury consumers are pulled in different, often contradicting directions.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Four Steps to Business Model Innovation
Success in this new era of accelerated disruption requires a holistic approach to technology.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Hold the Emoji and Other Tips for Successful Email Negotiations
Tactics for increasing B2B sales.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V39
Send PM
Hi everyone! Firstly, best of luck to everyone who is applying to INSEAD and congratulations to those who have already secured an admit. We are two incoming MBA candidates at INSEAD. Last year, when we were in the middle of our application process, we had a lot of questions about the school but not enough avenues to find the answers. We wanted to bridge this gap and, at the same time, relieve some of the stress and uncertainty the pandemic has caused in the minds of prospective MBA candidates. This is how our YouTube channel 'Role Call' was created!

Role Call presents its first live fireside chat 'Pursuing an MBA in Challenging Times' tomorrow, Sunday (22nd November) at 3PM GMT (10AM EST, 8.30PM IST, 11PM SGT). Our guest is an INSEAD alum, Sharath Jeevan, who graduated from INSEAD during the dot com bubble burst. He is one of the world's leading experts on intrinsic motivation and on how to apply motivation thinking to address our deepest problems. If you are an incoming or aspiring MBA candidate and you are feeling the burn of uncertainty all around, this session will nudge you to form a unique perspective. To register for the event, Please visit https://rb.gy/be4sju .
VP
VP
Send PM
Kudos
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Making the Shift to Digital Sales in B2B
The old methods of demand generation won’t work in the always-online era.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: “Too Elevated”: Raf Simons’s Troubled Stint at Calvin Klein
A short-lived partnership between the sprawling American brand and the celebrated Belgian designer highlights the importance of fit in all its forms.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How to Be a Blue Ocean Strategist in the Post-Pandemic World
A blue ocean mindset uncovers hidden opportunities amid the Covid-era economic crisis.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Goals Just Before Halftime Mean More – in Football and Business
Examining why 45th-minute goals have outsized importance reveals how timing can affect the outcome of virtually all sorts of competitions.
VP
VP
Send PM