Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 00:01 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 00:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 783 [0]
Send PM
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]
Mikhail Bondarenko wrote:
I try to participate in some discussions though it can be difficult due to the 8-11 hour time difference between me and US participants who, like U2lover, post correct responses and explanations in under 40 minutes.

me??? in 40 min??? hey... the board is yours until the end of September... :lol: and I get some questions wrong too... ha-ha-ha
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Oh no, Bono-san please stay))))))))))) "I don't want to know regret, I'll do all that I can just to get you to say.." oh wait, that's Kylie, that's not U2 )))))
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
Hi,

I'm Priya and I came across this club in late Aug'06 when I was googling for GMAT info. I am absolutely elated to find a forum dedicated to the cause of cracking this exam! :-D

My story is a lil different from most MBA aspirants.
I had no plans of giving this exam until a couple of months ago.
I was working for an American bank in India for around 5 years.
I got married and relocated to US to join my husband on his short term project here. Having no visibility about the tenure of our stay here, I frittered away my time for more than a year. It now seems like I will have enough time to enhance my skill sets and I have decided take this plunge! Needless to say, I have a lot of homework to do to, begining with tweaking my rusty math and verbal skills! Maybe this write-up is a reflection on the latter!

I have been reading some of the inputs and I have to say that this forum is absolutely unique and the posts inspirational. I am happy to find a club full of selfless people willing to share their knowledge so others can benefit.

GMAT Club, may your tribe increase!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello,
I have finally decided after working as an accountant (CPA) for several years, to make the committment to the GMAT, and hopefully get accepted to a top B-school (Yale SOM, preferably). However,if I do not get at least a 700, I am not sure I will bother applying.
This forum is a great resource that I intend on utilizing in the next few months.
Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hello All,
I am MRD. I am planning to take the GMAT by Dec-2006. Has 12 Years exp in IT. My goal is to get into Kellogg (Part-Time MBA). Finished M.S in DePaul Chicago in Enterprise Systems with 4.0 GPA. Hopeful for 750+ in GMAT.

Great to be part of this club and able to communicate to you all.

Good luck and all the best everybody!!
Thanks,
MRD.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello Everyone -- I've dedicated a little over 2 yrs of my life now working in the pharma industry as an IT consultant and am now looking forward to pursuing either an MBA or MS (IT). My academic credentials are as follows: BS in Information Systems from Carniege Mellon; 3.75/4.0

Good luck to all....

:-D

{each one/teach one][then student/becomes teacher}
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
hey guys!

i'm sammie - a fightin blue hen from delaware! i'm just starting to prepare for the gmat and am def looking for quick tips about where to start studying. what books? any worthwhile courses? screw it, i'm just gonna go in there and wing it!! haha, just kiddin. let me know where to start, i feel totally overwhelmed with all the options out there. any advice is welcome!

sammie.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey Everyone,

I have a B.S. from a U.S. military academy in computer science and an MS in the same from St Mary's University in Texas. I have already done some studying for the dreaded GMAT but I am not as focused as I should be. I'm shooting for a 700 score in line for a spot on an exec MBA program.

Good luck to everyone still studying!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Schools:Berkeley Haas
 Q50  V44
Send PM
Hi folks!

I thought I rather introduce myself *after* the G day - so that if I screw up, no one really knows ;) Well, I didn't, so here's my tiny profile :)

24/M, live in Ukraine, BS in Computer Physics, 6 years of IT experience (2 of them as an ERP analyst in a multinational company). Want to go for IT-focused MBA in a solid school. Finding a good school with relevant specialty and strong scholarship program is quite a challenge, but I never give up :)

Good luck to those of you still hunting for GMAT beast :)

Originally posted by braindancer on 12 Oct 2006, 00:27.
Last edited by braindancer on 07 Jan 2007, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Hi Everyone,

This is Eren from Turkey. I'm studying International Finance with a GPA of 3.77/4.00. I'm planning to apply for MS in Finance programs in the UK and some other European countries (I'm open for suggestions :) ). I took the GMAT on last Thursday and managed to send the beast back to Hades by getting a 700+ score.

Good luck to everyone, the road to glory awaits you!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All,

I am consultant with a work experience of more than 9 years and living in UK.
I am yet to start studying for GMAT and was trying to gear myself and found this fabulous site.
After browsing for 4 days ,I am now ready to start or maybe after few more days :lol:
But I am in a predicament about which books to start with and how much time do i really need for the prep.Hope I will find all the help in this site.

Thanks to the creators of this site.You guys have definitely earned some blessings :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Hi to all, my name is AdiL. I am from Kazakhstan, I have worked for 2 years in private equity and for 4 years in the consulting division of the Big 4 firm. I am an engagement manager.

My targets are Wharton, Chicago and LBS.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey ya'll, my name is Marina, im 21 year old girl (half russian half korean) and i am also a recent graduate from the Westminster International University in Tashkent (major in Business Administration)...
well i actually just started my preparation for GMAT so im gonna b wit u guys for the next coupla months (that's for sure) and im planning 2 get a 7.. and up score.
My favourite quote is "Nothing is impossible" u just need to have enough faith in what u do and put enough efforts in what u want 2 achieve.
Awh, i had some work experience this summer being a trainee in one Loan brokerage company in New York and believe that i can achieve whatever.
Right now i am back in my homecountry which is Uzbekistan.
Well, hope these coming months of preparation will be of great efficiency though.
Much Luv,
Marina
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 520 [0]
Schools:Darden
 Q50  V51
Send PM
Good luck with your prep. This is a great place to study for the GMAT.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys
I'm Ashok from India. I'm 26 years old and a Chartered Accountant (Indian equivalent of CPA) working in the Finance department of an European Co. I have 5 years of work experience and going to take up GMAT on 29/01/07. Would be initially applying to European B Schools (IESE, LBS and INSEAD) only.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello, This is Kalindee. I work in telecommunication company and about to finish my CCNP certifications. Just one exam left which I am going to take next week. I would like to start studying for GMAT and I find this forum very helpful.
I wish all of you good luck and I hope that I score good so that I can join MBA in college of my choice.

K
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Everyone,
My name is Jewel and I am new to the forum. I joined about two months ago but I just decided to introduce myself to the discussion. I am schedule to take the GMAT in 3 three weeks but I am going to reschedule for March. I am a very terrified about taking the GMAT. I would like to join the 700 club but I have a long, long way to go.
This forum is a great scource of inspiration for me, thanks
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  66