Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 19:33 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:33

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Find Similar Topics  Add a Tag
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [1]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Current Student
Send PM
Masters of Science Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 149 [0]
Given Kudos: 113
Send PM
Re: Stern vs Booth vs. Kellogg Weekend MBA Programs [Solved: Stern] [#permalink]
Congratulations on your admits!

In terms of brand in the consulting realm, I would say Kellogg > Booth > Stern. If you ever believe you want to do Finance, then I would say Booth > Stern > Kellogg.

Having said that, I would likely choose the school that you are more easily able to travel to. All 3 are Top 10 B-Schools and can help you achieve your goals. It will really boil down to cost and your willingness to travel a certain distance for the duration of the program.

AnthonyEss wrote:
I'm based in Connecticut
I've been admitted to Stern and I've already interviewed at Kellogg and Booth
Which school to choose (if accepted at all)?
Please be advised that these are all applications for weekend programs only and I’m currently in the consulting industry looking to stay.
Current Student
Send PM
Re: Stern vs Booth vs. Kellogg Weekend MBA Programs [Solved: Stern] [#permalink]
FinanceMan wrote:

In terms of brand in the consulting realm, I would say Kellogg > Booth > Stern. If you ever believe you want to do Finance, then I would say Booth > Stern > Kellogg.

Having said that, I would likely choose the school that you are more easily able to travel to. All 3 are Top 10 B-Schools and can help you achieve your goals. It will really boil down to cost and your willingness to travel a certain distance for the duration of the program.

AnthonyEss wrote:
I'm based in Connecticut
Please be advised that these are all applications for weekend programs only and I’m currently in the consulting industry looking to stay.

Thanks FinanceMan!!
I truly appreciate your input!
I’m still waiting on Kellogg & Booth. Already interviewed at both.

Posted from my mobile device
Own Kudos [?]: 149 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
If you get admitted to Kellogg or Booth, I would take one of them over Stern.

AnthonyEss wrote:
FinanceMan wrote:

AnthonyEss wrote:
I'm based in Connecticut

Thanks FinanceMan!!
I truly appreciate your input!
I’m still waiting on Kellogg & Booth. Already interviewed at both.

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hoping for some other positive decisions in your favor!
Current Student
Send PM
Hey y'all bb FinanceMan

*UPDATE*

I just heard back from Kellogg and unfortunately I've been denied. So now it's just between Stern & Booth.
Own Kudos [?]: 149 [0]
Send PM
Have you heard back from Booth?

AnthonyEss wrote:
Hey y'all bb FinanceMan

*UPDATE*

I just heard back from Kellogg and unfortunately I've been denied. So now it's just between Stern & Booth.

Current Student
Send PM
FinanceMan wrote:

AnthonyEss wrote:
Hey y'all bb FinanceMan

*UPDATE*

FinanceMan I haven't yet. I had my interview (with a current student) exactly a week ago, 1/18, so probably might have to wait a bit, not exactly sure. We'll see.
Send PM
Kudos
Gotcha. I would not hesitate to go to Stern. If you get admitted to Booth, then take that route is travel is easy. However, Stern is a mighty fine B-School that many wish they could attend.

AnthonyEss wrote:
FinanceMan wrote:

AnthonyEss wrote:
Hey y'all bb FinanceMan

*UPDATE*

FinanceMan I haven't yet. I had my interview (with a current student) exactly a week ago, 1/18, so probably might have to wait a bit, not exactly sure. We'll see.
Current Student
Send PM
Thanks FinanceMan. I appreciate your input!

I'm considering Booth even though I'm aware that the travel may be a challenge (from Connecticut to Chicago). I feel like it would still be worth it.
Anyways, I believe this next semester (like other schools) will have classes that are virtual / hybrid, so I may not have to travel yet.

I guess the way I look at it right now is, I'm a Sternie until I hear back from Booth!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
FinanceMan bb

*UPDATE
I just heard back from Booth and unfortunately I was denied with interview via the portal.
I just wanted to thank you both for your suggestions and advice. It's truly helpful and I really appreciate it!!
This only leads to one thing now....
STERN HERE I COME!
Send PM
Kudos
Sorry to hear about Booth but you have Stern which is an absolutely phenomenal B-School! Congratulations and thanks for the update!

AnthonyEss wrote:
FinanceMan bb

*UPDATE
I just heard back from Booth and unfortunately I was denied with interview via the portal.
I just wanted to thank you both for your suggestions and advice. It's truly helpful and I really appreciate it!!
This only leads to one thing now....
STERN HERE I COME!

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Congratulations! Sometimes lack of choice is a blessing - just look at all these topics :lol:
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
1131 posts