Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:52 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Kellogg MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: On Human-Centered Design & Equitable Progress
"Systemic racism is very real and an urgent problem. I believe that history provides much needed context for the challenges we face today, and betters equips us to design comprehensive solutions that continually push us towards equitable progress," Kyron Whitfield (MMM 2022) says.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: On Human-Centered Design & Equitable Progress
"Systemic racism is very real and an urgent problem. I believe that history provides much needed context for the challenges we face today, and betters equips us to design comprehensive solutions that continually push us towards equitable progress," Kyron Whitfield (MMM 2022) says.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Kellogg Team Rise of the JEDI in the John R. Lewis Racial Justice Case Competition
Members of Team Rise of the JEDI, Sam Wargolet (1Y 2021) and Em Kuo (MMM 2022), share their experience placing as semi-finalists in the competition, as well as their work in a racial justice and equity.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Kellogg Team Rise of the JEDI in the John R. Lewis Racial Justice Case Competition
Members of Team Rise of the JEDI, Sam Wargolet (1Y 2021) and Em Kuo (MMM 2022), share their experience placing as semi-finalists in the competition, as well as their work in a racial justice and equity.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Newly-Elected KSA President on Career, Leadership & Black History Month
"I’d still consider BHM to be a check-in point, but now it revolves around strategizing my plans for community activism, identifying gaps in my own knowledge because the Black experience is not a monolith, and finding new ways to contribute to young Black professionals via mentorship," Sammy Goldstein (2Y 2022).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Newly-Elected KSA President on Career, Leadership & Black History Month
"I’d still consider BHM to be a check-in point, but now it revolves around strategizing my plans for community activism, identifying gaps in my own knowledge because the Black experience is not a monolith, and finding new ways to contribute to young Black professionals via mentorship," Sammy Goldstein (2Y 2022).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: 2020 Black Management Association Conference: Educating, Equipping & Inspiring
"By hosting sessions on the challenges faced by current key industries of interest at Kellogg, we hoped our classmates and other business school students would be able to identify an ally and anti-racism journey that is uniquely personal to them," Courtney Weldon (MMM 2021), co-chair of BMAC, says.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: 2020 Black Management Association Conference: Educating, Equipping & Inspiring
"By hosting sessions on the challenges faced by current key industries of interest at Kellogg, we hoped our classmates and other business school students would be able to identify an ally and anti-racism journey that is uniquely personal to them," Courtney Weldon (MMM 2021), co-chair of BMAC, says.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Women’s History Month on Inside Kellogg
To recognize Women's History Month, Inside Kellogg will be featuring the diverse perspectives, reflections and leadership journeys from Kellogg's community of women. Stay tuned for more!
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Women’s History Month on Inside Kellogg
To recognize Women's History Month, Inside Kellogg will be featuring the diverse perspectives, reflections and leadership journeys from Kellogg's community of women. Stay tuned for more!
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Part Two: The New Talent in Kellogg’s EMBA Program, Winter 2021
The leaders who join Kellogg’s Executive MBA Program bring diverse experience and expertise across a range of industries. Today, that has never been more true. We're excited to introduce Praveen Singalla, Jordan Hanson and Mayank Sharma (all EMBA 2023).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Part Two: The New Talent in Kellogg’s EMBA Program, Winter 2021
The leaders who join Kellogg’s Executive MBA Program bring diverse experience and expertise across a range of industries. Today, that has never been more true. We're excited to introduce Praveen Singalla, Jordan Hanson and Mayank Sharma (all EMBA 2023).
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Part Three: The New Talent in Kellogg’s E&W Program, Winter 2021
From Aetna to FactSet Research Systems to Northwestern McGaw Medical Center, talent abounds in the new class joining Kellogg's Evening & Weekend Program! Today, meet Auna Harvey, Andrew Henry and Emily Wessling, M.D.(all E&W 2023).
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [1]
Send PM