Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 20:28 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 20:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Kellogg MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Our Journey to Share Expert Kellogg Voices
Team members of the Kellogg School Center for Nonprofit Management, Elise Madrick Townsend and Jennifer Paul, share how they leveraged the unique position of their department to launch the Equity Essentials video series.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Our Journey to Share Expert Kellogg Voices
Team members of the Kellogg School Center for Nonprofit Management, Elise Madrick Townsend and Jennifer Paul, share how they leveraged the unique position of their department to launch the Equity Essentials video series.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: A Non-Traditional JD-MBA Pursues Social Impact at Kellogg
"I wanted — and still want — to spend my career supporting extraordinary interventions that change the lives of those systematically denied the opportunity to succeed," Josh Nathan (JD-MBA 2021) says.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: A Non-Traditional JD-MBA Pursues Social Impact at Kellogg
"I wanted — and still want — to spend my career supporting extraordinary interventions that change the lives of those systematically denied the opportunity to succeed," Josh Nathan (JD-MBA 2021) says.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: A 2Y MBA Finds the Strength of Her Voice Through Writing
"I decided to write about something that affects all facets of my life and it’s a topic I’ve become increasingly passionate about since 2014. And that was my Muslim-ness, a characteristic of my background that I had subconsciously worked very hard to erase," Iffat Siddiqui (2Y 2021) says.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: A 2Y MBA Finds the Strength of Her Voice Through Writing
"I decided to write about something that affects all facets of my life and it’s a topic I’ve become increasingly passionate about since 2014. And that was my Muslim-ness, a characteristic of my background that I had subconsciously worked very hard to erase," Iffat Siddiqui (2Y 2021) says.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Living While Black: A Student Seeks Justice in an Unjust System
In his first post in a three-part series, Jay Trewn (JD-MBA 2021) shares a racist encounter he experienced with police in his own backyard. In a show of true resilience, he and his wife, Lindsay, used this confrontation to catalyze progress.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Living While Black: A Student Seeks Justice in an Unjust System
In his first post in a three-part series, Jay Trewn (JD-MBA 2021) shares a racist encounter he experienced with police in his own backyard. In a show of true resilience, he and his wife, Lindsay, used this confrontation to catalyze progress.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Never Give Up: An Alumna Pursues Equity as a Venture Capitalist
"I knew in my heart that in order to make the tech ecosystem more equitable, it was imperative that I become a venture capitalist. I had to make my seat at the table. So, I set out on the path to accomplish this goal," Veronica Reaves (1Y 2021) says.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Never Give Up: An Alumna Pursues Equity as a Venture Capitalist
"I knew in my heart that in order to make the tech ecosystem more equitable, it was imperative that I become a venture capitalist. I had to make my seat at the table. So, I set out on the path to accomplish this goal," Veronica Reaves (1Y 2021) says.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Reclaiming Our Power: A Student Seeks Justice in an Unjust System
In his second post, Jay Trewn (JD-MBA 2021) shares how he harnessed the strength of his community to raise awareness and seek justice.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Reclaiming Our Power: A Student Seeks Justice in an Unjust System
In his second post, Jay Trewn (JD-MBA 2021) shares how he harnessed the strength of his community to raise awareness and seek justice.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Which Kellogg MBA Program Is Right for Me?
You're not alone, and current students are here to help! Full-Time and Evening & Weekend students share how they chose the program that was right for them.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Which Kellogg MBA Program Is Right for Me?
You're not alone, and current students are here to help! Full-Time and Evening & Weekend students share how they chose the program that was right for them.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Social Impact Week: Galvanizing the Community to Make an Impact
"Social Impact Week is all about convening spaces for the greater Kellogg community to engage in different facets of social impact, especially opportunities to get involved here on campus and pathways to drive impact after graduation," Kristen Kelly (2Y 2021) and Carli Chovick (2Y 2022) say.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Social Impact Week: Galvanizing the Community to Make an Impact
"Social Impact Week is all about convening spaces for the greater Kellogg community to engage in different facets of social impact, especially opportunities to get involved here on campus and pathways to drive impact after graduation," Kristen Kelly (2Y 2021) and Carli Chovick (2Y 2022) say.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Social Impact Week: Galvanizing the Community to Make Progress
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25  ...  37   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts