Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:44 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Volunteer Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 6860 [0]
Given Kudos: 500
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Volunteer Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 6860 [0]
Given Kudos: 500
Re: Haven’t received my official report [#permalink]
Expert Reply
ftxyyyy wrote:
Hi Andrew

Thank you for your response. I don’t see the review notification when I logged in to my account. And I have contacted them, one of the agent said my file has not been picked up yet. What is this mean? Am I still being review without the notification? I’m getting anxious now and wondering why the protocol did not stop the exam if this would become a problem……

Posted from my mobile device

If your file has "not been picked up," then there may have been a transmission error on the Examity end. No, this is not the same as a test that has been flagged for review. It seems that your test has somehow gotten lost in the mix. If the proctor did not stop the exam, and if you have proof that the fee was charged for your having taken the exam, then you should at least be entitled to a refund if the test does not show up. As awful as it sounds, you may want to contact Examity to ask why GMAC™ still does not have your GMAT™ Online information. Whatever answer you receive (other than to talk to GMAC™) may prove helpful in taking the next step. Be prepared to provide the date and time you took the exam to see whether the Examity team can locate the test.

Best of luck.

- Andrew
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I still don’t have my score… this is so frustrating and I have contacted them so many times all I have is wait wait and wait….anybody experienced same thing here???

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4654 [0]
Given Kudos: 632
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Haven’t received my official report [#permalink]
Expert Reply
ftxyyyy wrote:
I still don’t have my score… this is so frustrating and I have contacted them so many times all I have is wait wait and wait….anybody experienced same thing here???

Hi ftxyyyy,

The delay is now greater than 20 days, which is (normally) the maximum. The customer service people will now be willing to escalate this, so you should reach out to them as soon as possible and let them know that it's been more than 20 days.

EDIT: Just saw this message on mba.com ("my account"):
Quote:
We are currently experiencing delays in processing GMAT Online Exam score results. Please check back in 10 business days. We appreciate your patience.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 321 [0]
Given Kudos: 166
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GPA: 4
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
I too have not received my official reports yet.
I wrote my official test on 27th September. I have dropped a mail to the GMAC support team and am awaiting response.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yogananda wrote:
I too have not received my official reports yet.
I wrote my official test on 27th September. I have dropped a mail to the GMAC support team and am awaiting response.

They helped me escalate the problem the week before last week….looks like the only thing is to wait and could you please let me know when your report is ready!!!

Intern
Intern
Send PM
AjiteshArun wrote:
ftxyyyy wrote:

Hi ftxyyyy,

The delay is now greater than 20 days, which is (normally) the maximum. The customer service people will now be willing to escalate this, so you should reach out to them as soon as possible and let them know that it's been more than 20 days.

EDIT: Just saw this message on mba.com ("my account"):
Quote:
We are currently experiencing delays in processing GMAT Online Exam score results. Please check back in 10 business days. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks!!! The customer service is a joke! At first they were saying 20 calendar days which is including the weekend… now they told me is 20 business days so should be next Friday….

GMAT Club Bot