Last visit was: 06 May 2024, 09:24 It is currently 06 May 2024, 09:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 135 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
eazyb81 wrote:
Personally, I don't think this is going to make or break your decision. I think it might look odd if you call up and tell them that you forgot you actually do have international experience.

If it were me, I would just let it go.

Thanks.. Should my answer on the application be that I don't have any experience...to stay consistent w/ my interview?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 135 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
amorica wrote:
eazyb81 wrote:
Personally, I don't think this is going to make or break your decision. I think it might look odd if you call up and tell them that you forgot you actually do have international experience.

If it were me, I would just let it go.

Thanks.. Should my answer on the application be that I don't have any experience...to stay consistent w/ my interview?

I would go ahead and put in on the application since you haven't turned it in yet. If anyone asks, just explain that you completely blanked on it during the interview, but remembered the experience when you were taking the time to complete your app. That is certainly believable, and I don't think the ad comm would think twice about it.

Again, I don't think this is something that will make or break your app, they just want to get to know you better.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 98 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
You interviewed before submitting the application?

I would definitely put it on your application. I'm sure if the person who interviewed you did read your essay she/he would make the obvious assumption that when you replied in the negative in your interview, you were thinking in a professional context.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]