Last visit was: 07 Jun 2024, 09:07 It is currently 07 Jun 2024, 09:07
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thank you [#permalink]
Thanks everyone - you've been VERY helpful. I'd resigned to the fact that, since I'm a non-engineering non math-based major, I may not be able to pull this off. I just might give it a shot. What supplemental math books aside for OG, Kaplan 2003, would ou all reccommend?

One more question - I'm a litlte older (33) with appx. 8 years of full time experience. Do you think this is a disadvantage for a school like Haas? I plan on applying to the full time program for fall of 2004.

Also, does anyone know how USF fares in terms of return of investment, or even SFSU?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73516 [0]
Given Kudos: 19075
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: thank you [#permalink]
Expert Reply
oceanic5446 wrote:
Thanks everyone - you've been VERY helpful. I'd resigned to the fact that, since I'm a non-engineering non math-based major, I may not be able to pull this off. I just might give it a shot. What supplemental math books aside for OG, Kaplan 2003, would ou all reccommend?

One more question - I'm a litlte older (33) with appx. 8 years of full time experience. Do you think this is a disadvantage for a school like Haas? I plan on applying to the full time program for fall of 2004.

Also, does anyone know how USF fares in terms of return of investment, or even SFSU?

Unless there are three million wiht 6+ years of experience applying, you should be good. Well, you would be in if I were the chair on the committee :wink: but I am not. It sort of depends on class composition; if a bunch of youngsters applied and you - you are on top; if it is the opposite way around - they are. Diversity is still a huge factor.

I am useless about SF stuff. :oops: I know nothing.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: thank you [#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37589 posts