Last visit was: 04 Jun 2024, 09:54 It is currently 04 Jun 2024, 09:54
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 298 [0]
Send PM
Re: 630 - verbal strategy [#permalink]
If you need practice, I would strongly recommend doing to SC1000 questions. Those should be more than enough for practice and I think you will be able to improve your score greatly.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thanks rigger.. Is there a solutions file for 1000 sc? is true that some of the answers are wrong? how would one know which ones are wrong?

Also, do you think @ Q=47, the challenges would help me get to Q=49/50?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 298 [0]
Send PM
There is no solutions file for the SC1000. Forums such as this are a good resource as a significant portion of question solutions are covered. It is true that some answers are wrong, but there aren't too many of them like that. There's no way to find out unless you actually look up the question.

I definitely think you can boost your quant scores with the challenges. You just need to spend the time to go through the tests. There are a ton of them, and they require substantial time to be fully utilized.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
There is no solutions to SC1000 series and I have heard that there are some wrong answers in those answer sheet floating on web. I bought the Powerscore SC bible and Powerscore GMAT CR bible and they are very good book (Both did cost me $50 but the money is worth spending). The GMATchallenge will definitely help to boost your quant score from 47 to 50 or 50+ if you diligently solve all those tests. Moreover after giving several challenges you will slowly learn to manage time to finish all those questions. So your time management skill will improve.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Founder
37574 posts