Last visit was: 30 Apr 2024, 09:09 It is currently 30 Apr 2024, 09:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 91 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, Non-Profit
Schools:R1:Cornell, Yale, NYU. R2: Haas, MIT, Ross
GMAT 2: 710  Q48  V39
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Ross 2011 applicants! [#permalink]
i am in!!!!! super excited and happy!!!!
Intern
Intern
Schools:All Rd 2: Kellogg, Ross, Booth (ding), OSU Fisher (accepted), Xavier Williams (accepted)
GPA: 3.73
Send PM
KSilver2000 wrote:
Waitlisted without interview.

How many of you have been waitlisted without interview?
What does it mean to be waitlisted without interview?

Same here. Pessimistically, I assume it just means we have lower % chance of getting in from the WL...
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: CFA
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Investments
GPA: 3.5+
Send PM
jytk2000 wrote:
PrincetonMBA2007 wrote:
I remember getting an e-mail from Ross containing the link to the decision page and instructions. I accidentally deleted it. (I know, stupid)

Can anyone kindly post it? Still trying to check if I got dinged or on the WL. Thanks!

[wolverineaccess.umich.edu/]
Can't post link yet.
Good luck mate

Thanks! Do you happen to have the log-in instructions that came with the e-mail.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Kudos
PrincetonMBA2007 wrote:
jytk2000 wrote:
PrincetonMBA2007 wrote:
I remember getting an e-mail from Ross containing the link to the decision page and instructions. I accidentally deleted it. (I know, stupid)

Can anyone kindly post it? Still trying to check if I got dinged or on the WL. Thanks!

[wolverineaccess.umich.edu/]
Can't post link yet.
Good luck mate

Thanks! Do you happen to have the log-in instructions that came with the e-mail.

Dinged applicant here, but more than happy to help. :)

This email is to notify you that the Ross School of Business will post your admissions decision for our Full-time MBA Program for the Fall 2011 admit term on Tuesday, March 8, at 4:00 PM (EST). You can log in at any time to verify your personal contact information, but your decision will not be available until March 8.

You have been assigned <THIS YOU NEED TO HAVE> as your UM ID number which is required for you to access your decision:

How to access your decision:

For APPLICANTS NEW TO THE UNIVERSITY: This is a 2-step process:

1. Create a secure login using a UM Friend Account

Create your UM Friend Account using the email address used in your admissions application, click here. Please note when setting up your Friend Account, you will receive a follow-up email asking you to validate personal information – your UM ID number as shown above in this email and your birthdate in the following format, mm/dd/yyyy. You may receive a follow-up email that displays blank text, resend the email to yourself again and the text will display in its entirety. If you have further questions regarding creating a UM Friend Account, please review our detailed instructions.

2. Log into UM administrative services (Wolverine Access).

After you create your UM Friend Account, use Internet Explorer and link to Wolverine Access to view your application data and select New and Prospective Student Business from the menu. The ADMISSIONS DECISION tab will display your decision on the decision deadline date.

OR

For APPLICANTS WHO ARE A CURRENT STUDENT/EMPLOYEE OR RECEIVE A MESSAGE THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE A UNIQNAME: Use Internet Explorer and log into Wolverine Access using your existing UMICH uniqname and select the Student Business menu. The ADMISSIONS DECISION link will display your decision on the decision deadline date. If you are unsure of your uniqname or uniqname password, please contact ITCS Campus Support Desk by email onlineconsulting@umich.edu or phone 734.764.HELP.

If you have received this email in error, information in this email is incorrect, or you are having difficulty accessing Wolverine Access, please send an email message to rossmba@umich.edu.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 244 [0]
Given Kudos: 53
Concentration: CPG Marketing
Schools:Chicago Booth 2013, Ross, Duke , Kellogg , Stanford, Haas
 Q41  V42
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
wmcrockett wrote:
Sorry to hear about all you waitlisters --- I was waitlisted at Booth and NYU before finally getting accepted at Ross. Keep your heads up, you'll get in somewhere.

I just killed a full hour going through the iMpact website and the Mtreks list. Who's down for the Switzerland skiing Mtrek?!??@?

I just did the same lol, thinking New Zealand though!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
 Q50  V34
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
I was accepted by mail few minutes before the deadline. I had already lost the hopes when I got the mail. From South America. Not first glitch, but second one.
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: LEED AP
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Them green buildings, y'all.
Schools:GSB(R1) Haas(R1) Wharton(R1) Kellogg(R1) Ross(R2) Tepper(R2)
 Q45  V45
GPA: 3.67
WE 1: 4.5 yrs in architecture.
Send PM
Yield management for sure, so many WL-ers.
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: CFA
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Investments
GPA: 3.5+
Send PM
quote]

Dinged applicant here, but more than happy to help. :)

This email is to notify you that the Ross School of Business will post your admissions decision for our Full-time MBA Program for the Fall 2011 admit term on Tuesday, March 8, at 4:00 PM (EST). You can log in at any time to verify your personal contact information, but your decision will not be available until March 8.

You have been assigned <THIS YOU NEED TO HAVE> as your UM ID number which is required for you to access your decision:

How to access your decision:

For APPLICANTS NEW TO THE UNIVERSITY: This is a 2-step process:

1. Create a secure login using a UM Friend Account

Create your UM Friend Account using the email address used in your admissions application, click here. Please note when setting up your Friend Account, you will receive a follow-up email asking you to validate personal information – your UM ID number as shown above in this email and your birthdate in the following format, mm/dd/yyyy. You may receive a follow-up email that displays blank text, resend the email to yourself again and the text will display in its entirety. If you have further questions regarding creating a UM Friend Account, please review our detailed instructions.

2. Log into UM administrative services (Wolverine Access).

After you create your UM Friend Account, use Internet Explorer and link to Wolverine Access to view your application data and select New and Prospective Student Business from the menu. The ADMISSIONS DECISION tab will display your decision on the decision deadline date.

OR

For APPLICANTS WHO ARE A CURRENT STUDENT/EMPLOYEE OR RECEIVE A MESSAGE THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE A UNIQNAME: Use Internet Explorer and log into Wolverine Access using your existing UMICH uniqname and select the Student Business menu. The ADMISSIONS DECISION link will display your decision on the decision deadline date. If you are unsure of your uniqname or uniqname password, please contact ITCS Campus Support Desk by email onlineconsulting@umich.edu or phone 734.764.HELP.

If you have received this email in error, information in this email is incorrect, or you are having difficulty accessing Wolverine Access, please send an email message to rossmba@umich.edu.[/quote]

Thank you, friend. Sorry about your ding. Best of luck with your other schools!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Environmental Sustainability
Schools:R2: Haas (no int), SOM, Kellogg (w/ int), Ross, Sloan (no int)
 Q48  V40
Send PM
anybody's scholarship info on the site?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Media Strategy
Schools:HBS (Ding), CBS (R2WL), Ross ,Darden (R2 Accepted)
 Q44  V44
Send PM
Waitlisted
Intern
Intern
Schools:Stanford(R2), Wharton(R2 Ding), CBS, Haas(R3), Sloan(R2 Ding), Ross(R2 Int-WL), Darden(In!! + full $$)
Send PM
WL..... was actually surprised that I didn't get a straight up ding since my interview did not go well.
Anyway, this may be a silly question, but I can use some suggestions on how to improve my chance of getting in from WL.
here are my stats.

M/29/740/3.5 engineering/5 yrs WE/okay EC

I think I really dropped the ball by not interviewing on campus. And when interviewer asked me if I reached out to Ross gards in my company, i went blank..... so, do you guys think it may help if I go visit Ann Arbor, show some interests, and somehow tell the adcoms? (Ross was one of my top schools =( )
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Waitlisted as well..

Feel numb.. but cant be nay better.
There's hope perhaps in the coming months :)

Any idea what to do after we're being WL ?
I reckon that we should submit new GMAT if we retake one, or even notify the Adcom if we get promoted.
Where and on what page we can address that ?

Anyone's kind assistance is most welcome !

Cheers all !
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Schools:Ross
 Q50  V38
WE 1: Consultant
Send PM
How important is it to attend GBR weekend? There is a chance I might not be able to make it. :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I am in Ross! Chinese with $5,000 schoolarship! Happy~
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Got Dinged!!!! :( Congratulations to all those who got admitted.
Stanford School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
dinged .. good luck to rest of the others .. and congrats to people who got admitted.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: Michigan (Ross) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.73
WE:Information Technology (Other)
Send PM
Waitlisted :(