It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 18:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Prolly not the best idea, but whatever...

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 2553

Kudos [?]: 527 [0], given: 0

Prolly not the best idea, but whatever... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2007, 01:44
Freakin saturday mornin and im up at 4:30am...

Just finished my last prep exam. Q48 V41--- well kinda.

I split the exam up. After my Q. I got fed up w/ the verbal and just quit. I guess i burned myself out.

Hour later tried again and got fed up at question 2 lol. Was about to go to bed around 3:04, when I said screw this ima finish it even if I get a 2 on my verbal.

41 meh its ok. Not too impressed since I've seen prolly 4-5 of the CR's before and a couple of the SC's. (although I didn't remember the answers to any of these except one CR).

owell, I finished it and completed my goal on practicing timing. (why I did the retake)

Just venting. Ok now its time for bed.

Kudos [?]: 527 [0], given: 0

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 312

Kudos [?]: 391 [0], given: 0

Re: Prolly not the best idea, but whatever... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2007, 09:24
GMATBLACKBELT wrote:
Freakin saturday mornin and im up at 4:30am...

Just finished my last prep exam. Q48 V41--- well kinda.

I split the exam up. After my Q. I got fed up w/ the verbal and just quit. I guess i burned myself out.

Hour later tried again and got fed up at question 2 lol. Was about to go to bed around 3:04, when I said screw this ima finish it even if I get a 2 on my verbal.

41 meh its ok. Not too impressed since I've seen prolly 4-5 of the CR's before and a couple of the SC's. (although I didn't remember the answers to any of these except one CR).

owell, I finished it and completed my goal on practicing timing. (why I did the retake)

Just venting. Ok now its time for bed.


Hey man! somewhere i read tht u takin ur GMAT on 28th/29th Sept'07....i'm curious abt the score?

Kudos [?]: 391 [0], given: 0

CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 2553

Kudos [?]: 527 [0], given: 0

Re: Prolly not the best idea, but whatever... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2007, 09:49
singh_amit19 wrote:
GMATBLACKBELT wrote:
Freakin saturday mornin and im up at 4:30am...

Just finished my last prep exam. Q48 V41--- well kinda.

I split the exam up. After my Q. I got fed up w/ the verbal and just quit. I guess i burned myself out.

Hour later tried again and got fed up at question 2 lol. Was about to go to bed around 3:04, when I said screw this ima finish it even if I get a 2 on my verbal.

41 meh its ok. Not too impressed since I've seen prolly 4-5 of the CR's before and a couple of the SC's. (although I didn't remember the answers to any of these except one CR).

owell, I finished it and completed my goal on practicing timing. (why I did the retake)

Just venting. Ok now its time for bed.


Hey man! somewhere i read tht u takin ur GMAT on 28th/29th Sept'07....i'm curious abt the score?


Rescheduled to Oct 1st.

Kudos [?]: 527 [0], given: 0

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 28 Dec 2004
Posts: 3345

Kudos [?]: 322 [0], given: 2

Location: New York City
Schools: Wharton'11 HBS'12
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2007, 10:22
if it helps..ur level is up there..i forsee u scoring 700+

Kudos [?]: 322 [0], given: 2

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 312

Kudos [?]: 391 [0], given: 0

Re: Prolly not the best idea, but whatever... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2007, 10:27
GMATBLACKBELT wrote:
singh_amit19 wrote:
GMATBLACKBELT wrote:
Freakin saturday mornin and im up at 4:30am...

Just finished my last prep exam. Q48 V41--- well kinda.

I split the exam up. After my Q. I got fed up w/ the verbal and just quit. I guess i burned myself out.

Hour later tried again and got fed up at question 2 lol. Was about to go to bed around 3:04, when I said screw this ima finish it even if I get a 2 on my verbal.

41 meh its ok. Not too impressed since I've seen prolly 4-5 of the CR's before and a couple of the SC's. (although I didn't remember the answers to any of these except one CR).

owell, I finished it and completed my goal on practicing timing. (why I did the retake)

Just venting. Ok now its time for bed.


Hey man! somewhere i read tht u takin ur GMAT on 28th/29th Sept'07....i'm curious abt the score?


Rescheduled to Oct 1st.


All the best! Mine is on 1st Nov'07 1:00PM........let's see how things shape up?

Kudos [?]: 391 [0], given: 0

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 27 Aug 2007
Posts: 253

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2007, 11:08
Good luck and clear mind!!!

ROCK IT!!!

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 909

Kudos [?]: 291 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Sep 2007, 10:29
good luck.. you'll do great and dont burn out before your test. go for a run and dont think gmat...or try not to ;) looking forward to your debrief :)

Kudos [?]: 291 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 7

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2007, 18:31
How'd it go?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

  [#permalink] 01 Oct 2007, 18:31
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Prolly not the best idea, but whatever...

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: EMPOWERgmatRichC, ydmuley, bb

HOT DEALS FOR NOVEMBER
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.