Last visit was: 10 May 2024, 09:24 It is currently 10 May 2024, 09:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3054 [1]
Given Kudos: 157
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Ross or Tuck [#permalink]
@Hussain- Thanks. It seems like someone else is having the same "problem" I am having, ha ha!

@tmino- Thanks for the advice. I will definitely ask some of the current students some more questions. As far as the scholarship, since I will be using the GI Bill, the tuition is basically covered at each school, so that takes that out of the equation.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Schools:Tuck 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send PM
One vote for Dartmouth here. Feel free to PM me so that we can discuss the pros and cons of each choice.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
You will have the same chance to get a job in your chosen field from both schools. CEO's or curricula don't matter when it comes to recruiting. My advice is to make your choice based on personal preferences - class size, teaching method, town, etc. because recruiting-wise for jobs in GM/ops they are pretty equal.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 765 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Duke (Fuqua) - Class of 2012
Send PM
For general management, aside from Harvard and Stanford, I don't think any of the top 20 schools have an advantage over the other. The only thing that really matters if whether or not the company you are interested in recruits at the school. Getting in to a leadership rotation program with off campus recruiting is much more difficult than with on campus recruiting.

I would just evaluate my decision on the fit of the school. Do you like the student body? Do you like the location? Can your significant other get a job there? Etc.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sniper, asimov- Thanks for the info. I'm still 50/50 but will definitely keep talking to current students/alum and go to the admit weekends before enrolling.
GMAT Club Bot