Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 05:47 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 05:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT Date: 09-21-2013
Send PM
Tutor
Own Kudos [?]: 64932 [0]
Given Kudos: 427
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
Re: Which GMAT classroom course is the best in TORONTO? [#permalink]
Hello,

we have a great private tutor in Toronto who scored in the 99th percentile of the GMAT. He has a long test prep background and can def. help you to score higher.

Please visit for more information: https://optimus-prep.com/gmat-private-tutoring-toronto

If you are interested in a trial lesson please contact our support team.

OPTIMUS PREP
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Quote:
In order to increase my chances to get a very high score, which is very much needed because my Undergraduate GPA is Low and I mean Low like B-/C+, so I bought some books... you name is Kaplan GMAT Premier, GMAT 800, Verbal Workbook, Manhattan Advanced Quant and more.....but my weakness is in the Verbal section from my past attempts (including one chicken out) and practice / mock exams. I am at 77 percentile in Quant but below 50 percentile in Verbal :cry: :roll: The worst is Reading Comp. (which I hate the most - :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: , Sentence Correction and Critical Reasoning are equally bad. I need some help, so which school is better?

Kaplan?
Veritas?
Or else?
:?: :?: :?:

Appreciate all your help.....

Have you checked out Admit Master? They're very much like top US GMAT preps, but a Canadian version, so you get a MUCH better service and more hours for less money. Do your own research for reviews and please PM me if you'd like an introduction, they might give you an extra discount if you come from a referral.

Best luck!
GMAT Club Bot