Last visit was: 16 May 2024, 01:08 It is currently 16 May 2024, 01:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: PE/VC, Finance, General Management
Schools:MIT Sloan, Chicago (WL - dinged), Yale SOM, , Tuck (WL - withdrawn)
 Q44  V44
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Consulting, Entrepreneurship, High Tech
Schools:HBS, Stanford (dinged), Wharton (WL), Kellogg, Chicago (Accepted), MIT (WL)
 Q49  V40
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools:Kellogg Class of 2012
Send PM
Re: Calling All Fall 2010 MIT Sloan Applicants [#permalink]
Are you guys able to log in to check app status? I am getting an error when I try.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship
Schools:Kellogg Wharton
 Q51  V41
Send PM
its down. same problem here
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
mavaali wrote:

Just to double check you are talking about the "online application" page (where you submitted the app). I just tried mine and it does work properly (no status change though...). It kind of makes me nervous... hope it does not mean I'll get dinged!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Schools:Ross 2012
Send PM
jag120 wrote:
mavaali wrote:

Just to double check you are talking about the "online application" page (where you submitted the app). I just tried mine and it does work properly (no status change though...). It kind of makes me nervous... hope it does not mean I'll get dinged!

It's also working for me. No change, either.
Manager
Manager
Schools:HBS, Stanford (dinged), Wharton (WL), Kellogg, Chicago (Accepted), MIT (WL)
 Q49  V40
Send PM
milias wrote:
jag120 wrote:
mavaali wrote:

It's also working for me. No change, either.

The entire applyyourself/hobson site has been a bit slow today, I guess that HBS releasing tomorrow and Stanford on Wednesday has something to do with it...

Just for the sake of my sanity, I won't check my status again today...
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
The whole site seems to be jacked up.

I mailed the technical support. Usually, i login with my user id and password. But the user friendly id didn't work anymore. Instead only a random PIN no has become my id now.

Try to mail to the tech support - they are really charming.

Rgds
ak
Current Student
Send PM
latammc wrote:
The entire applyyourself/hobson site has been a bit slow today, I guess that HBS releasing tomorrow and Stanford on Wednesday has something to do with it...

This of course made me check again.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
milias wrote:
latammc wrote:

Of course, I checked again as well, mine is still working for now...
Manager
Manager
 Q49  V40
Send PM
jag120 wrote:
milias wrote:
latammc wrote:

Of course, I checked again as well, mine is still working for now...

Everytime the Gmail icon on my browser pops up, I just jump out of my seat...this is definitely not healthy, the Application process, has drained at least 5 years of life expectancy
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
activearun wrote:
The whole site seems to be jacked up.

I mailed the technical support. Usually, i login with my user id and password. But the user friendly id didn't work anymore. Instead only a random PIN no has become my id now.

Try to mail to the tech support - they are really charming.

Rgds
ak

I've been having this problem for some days now, even if I go to app.applyyourself. com/AYForgottenPassword/ForgottenPassword_Applicant.asp and ask for my password it says that my user doesn't exists.. I am very nervous that they deleted my application, I've contacted the tech staff and they say they are cheking this issue.

I'm nervous, really nervous!!!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
And one more freaking email from Sloan in my mailbox.... For the Master of Finance... a relief today as I thought first it was my black Monday ding!
Almost had a heart attack!!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
rhaces wrote:
I've been having this problem for some days now, even if I go to app.applyyourself. com/AYForgottenPassword/ForgottenPassword_Applicant.asp and ask for my password it says that my user doesn't exists.. I am very nervous that they deleted my application, I've contacted the tech staff and they say they are cheking this issue.

I just received good news. No, I haven't got an Interview, but my account was re-established. I was SO freaked out. I received an email from tech support letting me know that my PIN number changed and they gave me my new pin and password.

I'm a little less nervous now... just waiting for an Interview!!!
Manager
Manager
 Q49  V40
Send PM
rhaces wrote:
rhaces wrote:

I just received good news. No, I haven't got an Interview, but my account was re-established. I was SO freaked out. I received an email from tech support letting me know that my PIN number changed and they gave me my new pin and password.

Just imagine how you'll feel on Jan 28th...(I am counting on you to get an interview)...that's how I feel today waiting for some other decisions...
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
rhaces wrote:

you know what! i appreciate the humour in your tone... lately, the forums i've been watching seems to put me under more pressure than give me information...

rgds
ak
Intern
Intern
Send PM
latammc wrote:
rhaces wrote:
rhaces wrote:

Just imagine how you'll feel on Jan 28th...(I am counting on you to get an interview)...that's how I feel today waiting for some other decisions...

Like HBS and Stanford?? what is your top one?? Next monday I'm waiting for another answer also.. Good luck from a Mexican Brother, you from Argentina right???
Manager
Manager
 Q49  V40
Send PM
rhaces wrote:

Like HBS and Stanford?? what is your top one?? Next monday I'm waiting for another answer also.. Good luck from a Mexican Brother, you from Argentina right???

Have not applied to HBS so far and Stanford most likely (99.99%) a ding (no interview invite to date)...I am waiting for Booth on Wed and Wharton on Friday...not a definite winner in my Ranking as there are several factors playing and I just don't want to anticipate to Adcom decisions.

and yes, I am from Arg...
Current Student
Send PM
I just got an email from Sloan! Apparently, President Obama is visiting MIT.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25  ...  45