Last visit was: 03 May 2024, 19:40 It is currently 03 May 2024, 19:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [5]
Given Kudos: 44
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 157 [0]
Given Kudos: 171
Send PM
Re: Confusing and Disappointing experience with E-GMAT [#permalink]
Hey orochimaru123

What happened to you is really unfortunate. On the brighter side, you have a good room for improvement so I hope you bounce back and get the score you aimed for!

Did you take any official mocks after completing the E-Gmat's course? If yes, what were your scores?

PS: I'm in no way affliated to E-Gmat but I'm just curious to know.

Cheers!
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11673 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi orochimaru123,

First off, a 680/Q48 is a strong score, so it could be enough to get you into your first-choice School. As such, a retest might not be necessary. To properly assess your overall plans though, it would help if you could provide a bit more information on your timeline and your goals:

1) When are you planning to apply to Business School?
2) What Schools are you planning to apply to?

Since you've studied so long - and worked through so many practice questions - it's possible that you've developed some 'bad habits' that are keeping you from scoring higher - and will take time to fix (and replace with new 'good habits'). If you do choose to retest, we can certainly discuss your options here (or you can PM or email me directly if you would rather discuss your situation privately).

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 21
Concentration: Marketing, Human Resources
GPA: 3.12
WE:Other (Other)
Send PM