Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:30 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Concentration: Operations, Other
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GRE 1: Q530 V800
GPA: 3.9
WE:Engineering (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Most Helpful Reply
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [6]
Given Kudos: 10
Schools: ISB '15
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [5]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GPA: 2.76
Send PM
General Discussion
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
Send PM
Re: Crackverbal vs e-gmat [#permalink]
@Kk, I have taken the e-GMAT course and can vouch for its quality. The course content is extremely good. In fact, e-GMAT is known for non natives. I improved from V32 to V44 because of the course. e-GMAT offers a very generous free trial. Take the free trial and decide if the course fits your learning. You can also see the course reviews below:

https://gmatclub.com/reviews/e-gmat-6
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [3]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
I would say Crack verbal because the institute is amazing in delivering a very good quality of Gmat study especially verbal (does not mean quant is not good :-D) . Instructors of there team are subject matter experts, and they help you achieving your desire of Gmat.

you can always go and attend a class before starting your course. I am sure once you attend Crack verbal, you will surly not try any other institute :P

all the best!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Thanks everyone for the replies. I decided to go with e-gmat. I would post my feedback for the material after I take my exam.

Regards
KK
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Send PM
thank you everyone for the sharing. it is very useful review for me and i am sure many others who are seeking to attend such course but don't know which one is better. will definitely take a trial class and decide. thank you guys!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
One obvious advantage with e-gmat is the flexibility of the course schedule. You can look into the videos as per your schedule and you can finish it at the pace that suits you. In my case, I was preparing full time and I could spend more hours a week on the courses and thus finish the courses quicker!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Send PM
Thank you kpottem!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 130 [3]
Given Kudos: 41
Send PM
Crackverbal vs e-gmat [#permalink]
Kudos
Hello All,

Just so you know, we have an online option as well:

https://www.crackverbal.com/gmat/online/

The CrackVerbal GMAT online course is created based on our experience of teaching more than thousands of classroom students and it's designed to help the busy working professionals crack the GMAT in their first attempt.
The CrackVerbal GMAT online course combines technology with high human interaction to maximize your results.
CrackVerbal GMAT online course is the only course that provides you with a Personal GMAT counselor to track your progress & guide you from the time you start your GMAT preparation till the time you take your GMAT test.

I would recommend you to sign up for our free GMAT online trial course and see if you like how the concepts are being explained in the course.

Arun

Originally posted by arun@crackverbal on 23 Aug 2013, 02:02.
Last edited by arun@crackverbal on 06 Dec 2019, 23:14, edited 2 times in total.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 3156 [0]
Given Kudos: 322
Concentration: General Management, General Management
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V29
GMAT 2: 680 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.7
WE:Information Technology (Investment Banking)
Send PM
arun@crackverbal wrote:
Hello All,

Just so you know, we have an online option as well:

https://www.crackverbal.com/gmat-on-demand/

These are videos of actual classes, along with our famed support system. Do let us know (fill out the form) if you want a sample video to assess for yourself.

Arun

I have registered with crack verbal and want some clarity on

(1). Study modules
(2). Schedules
(3). Score guarantee
(4). Price for module

It seems nothing of the above is stated on the site.

Plz Advise

Rgds,
TGC !
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 130 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
TGC wrote:

I have registered with crack verbal and want some clarity on

(1). Study modules
(2). Schedules
(3). Score guarantee
(4). Price for module

Hi TGC,

1. I am not sure what you mean by study modules - we include all of SC, CR, and RC. We also have the entire Quant course. Unlike other prep companies where there is a ppt + voiceover. In the CrackVerbal videos, you will actually have a touch of human element in the video with the instructor actually explaining the concepts in front of the camera.

Here are some of the other course modules that set us apart from our competitors:

GMAT Quant Basics Module- This module has everything that you need to brush up on your basic quant skills (especially if you are a non-engineer) so you can strengthen the core skills before you move on to the GMAT Quant course.

Psychological Hacks to Crack the GMAT-
This module covers areas from cognitive science, productivity techniques, and neuroscience to help you create a system to crack the GMAT (especially if you have a tough schedule at work/school during the week)

Inside the Mind of a 760 Scorer- In this module, you will get multiple perspectives on solving the question and will open up the critical thinking process to approaching GMAT 650-750 level questions - a key skill needed on the GMAT.

GMAT Score Booster Strategies- This module will give you a snapshot view of the entire course along with specific strategies of guessing, timing, and managing your mental stamina.

2. Schedules - If you are enquiring about our GMAT classroom schedule in Bangalore then we have classes on both weekdays and weekends. With the online course, you have the flexibility of taking the course anytime, anywhere.

3. Score guarantees are usually very tricky i.e. involve conditions that are quite hard to meet. Here is what we have to offer: take a free demo and try it out for a few days. We have plenty of students who have taken the online course and done very well.

Here are some debriefs from those who had taken the online course:

Sushiksha (770): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcLszEP4oZ8

Suyash (750) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G6lvPR3UMI

Ramprasad (750): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op18X8hBvtk

Akshat (740): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQrXFBRU4Z0

Other debriefs of students can be found here: https://www.crackverbal.com/testimonials/

4. The price of our GMAT Online course is around $270 on GMAT club. The best thing about our course is that since we are based out of India - we are just a phone call away. You can speak to an instructor directly over the phone - something no other online test prep company can afford to give.

I hope I was able to answer your queries.

In case you still have more questions, then feel free to reach out to us at 8880560000

Arun

Originally posted by arun@crackverbal on 23 Sep 2013, 11:15.
Last edited by arun@crackverbal on 06 Dec 2019, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Moderator
Affiliations: National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Own Kudos [?]: 1899 [4]
Given Kudos: 92
GPA: 3.32
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi

I'm arun's student. I am doing rc with him and already completed sc n cr. ARUNS grasp over cr is just too good. Sc is okay but he helped me to improve a lot whereas e-gmat sc is comparably better. When it comes to rc arun never tries to shoot his students down with a series of theory. He is more of a person who tries to develop a sense in his students mostly common in answering questions.
Apart from the books arun knows how to keep the motivation high. I respect arun for so many reasons but I love the way he teaches.
As a group moderator I am saying this by what I have observed and feedbacks that I have recieved. I'm not trying to support any Prep company.
Ps I have no idea about e-gmats rc n cr. So can't comment.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Human Resources, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 610 Q49 V25
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
has anyone taken the crack verbal online course with Suresh?
cv v/s e-gmat online ?? the better one??
gmat attempt 1:
q-49
v- 25 :(
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 130 [0]
Send PM
qms wrote:
gmat attempt 1:
q-49

Hi QMS,

I suggest you sign-up for our free GMAT online course and see for yourself.
Here is the link to our GMAT online course: https://www.crackverbal.com/gmat/online/

Arun

Originally posted by arun@crackverbal on 16 Oct 2013, 12:46.
Last edited by arun@crackverbal on 06 Dec 2019, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 243
GMAT Date: 11-01-2012
Send PM
qms wrote:
gmat attempt 1:
q-49

What is the feedBack of Suresh Sir of Crack Verbal .. Is he good???
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Own Kudos [?]: 7628 [0]
Given Kudos: 215
Send PM
deependra1234 wrote:
qms wrote:
gmat attempt 1:
q-49

What is the feedBack of Suresh Sir of Crack Verbal .. Is he good???

Deependra,
Suresh has a 760 on the GMAT with a whopping 47 in Verbal. He is one of our most popular faculty - I'm pretty sure you'd love his class. If you are interested, you can attend one of his classes for free, and then decide whether to take up the course. You would be part of an actual class and not a "demo". :)
Let me know if you're interested!

In the meantime, you can read an interesting tete-a-tete we had with him about studying abroad versus in India: https://www.wiziq.com/online-class/1440538-inside-the-mind-of-a-760-scorer-gmat-strategy-webinar/

Gowri N Kishore
CrackVerbal Academics Team
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
I attended crackverbal.I see no options to clear doubts.I have mailed my doubts a couple of times to which I get a response only after 2-3 days.By then either I forget the question or get an alternate solution.The same thing happens in the forum as well.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 130 [0]
Send PM
kirtivardhan wrote:
I attended crackverbal.I see no options to clear doubts.I have mailed my doubts a couple of times to which I get a response only after 2-3 days.By then either I forget the question or get an alternate solution.The same thing happens in the forum as well.

Hi Kirti,

We are sorry you had a less than awesome experience. In fact after this post I just check my records to see that when you raised it with us - I even personally tried calling you and left an SMS to understand the situation. But post that since I did not hear from you I did not know how I could fix it. If you wish to talk to me then just call me on my personal number that is on emails to all CrackVerbal students.

Arun
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM