Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 17:12 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 17:12
Sort by Post Date
Sort by Interview Date
Sort by Most helpful
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9  ...  123   
Jones Rice Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Oct 25, 2023
Nov 14, 2023 09:11
"Just got done with my VA , my questions were 1. what is your stratigy to enshure you have a diverse group of people in a work envoirment 2. If you failed your 1st major test at Rice how would you cope ? 3. Why Rice"
Kenan-Flagler Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Nov 13, 2023
"Very similar to some of the other people in this chat’s experience. It was with a 3rd party, they were very engaged. Asked about my background and then a lot of behavioral questions (biggest accomplishment, core values, leadership style, etc). Since they were not a staff member at UNC, I asked questions about what they currently do and what lead them to to that path."
"My interview was with an Adcom. I had a very similar question to this. At the end, the adcom asked what questions I was hoping she would ask and if I had anything else I would like to add. Which I thought was unique and wanted to share."
Interviewed on: Nov 11, 2023
"Mine was by an adcom member and she was very warm, friendly and was grinning all through the interview. Simple and straight interview questions. Kinda liked me talking as well I think. Then I asked about how long she has been there, what she does and why she’s doing the job. She was really ecstatic to talk about it and that was all really. It was a surreal and swell conversation."
Interviewed on: Nov 10, 2023
Nigeria
"Oh sure. I had mine Yesterday. It was held by a third party interviewer who didn't seen to know so much about the school itself so it was sort of robotic and she had a set of questions. No follow-up's. 1. why MBA, why KF, why now 2. three things you’ll want adcom to know about you 3. TMAT constructive criticism/feedback 4. TMAT challenge at work and lessons 5. How do you prioritise work and extra curricular 6. Attributes of ideal team 7. core values important to me and why 8. example of leadership experience that stands out 9. Leadership style. About 40 mins in total and i asked her one question"
Interviewed on: Nov 7, 2023
"Done with my interview just now: Not a blind interview definitely. Directly started away with the questions: 1. When did you first hear about UNC and why have you kept your belief and interest in UNC KF despite getting rejected the last time? 2. Which leadership trait do you believe is necessary to succeed in life? 3. Mention one professional accomplishment you have that you achieved having worked upon your EQ. 4. How do you manage a team when there are people with different perspectives? 5. Talk about one core value in life that you preach and follow. 6. Any questions that you may have for me, do ask. (I am a reapplicant) It went on for 35 minutes. The interviewer was super friendly, maybe because they were asking some questions that you will not find commonly in any debrief. But I guess that’s how the reapplicants’ debrief goes."
Interviewed on: Oct 31, 2023
"Hello everyone, Done with my interview. Was a UNC undergrad alum. Pretty conversational. Questions were as follows: Why did you choose your university? Why an MBA now? Why UNC? What are your long- and short-term goals? TMAT when you had to face a challenging situation as a leader in your team? What questions do you have for me? Also, it was not blind they have read your application"
Kelley Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Oct 24, 2023
Nov 14, 2023 08:11
"Hello, I am done with my interview. Completely different set of questions than usual after the first two: Introduce Why MBA now? What is leadership to you? How do you prioritise extra curricular and work? What is your leadership style? Define TEAM in your words. Do you think you are a good fit for this school, this time? (reapplicant) Ask any question that you want to ask."
McCombs Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Nov 6, 2023
"Had my peer to peer interview today. I Was asked just 2 basic questions. Why MBA and why McCombs. Rest of the time was given to me to ask all the questions I have about the mba experience."
McDonough Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Oct 31, 2023
"My peer interview: 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Why MBA? 3. Why McCombs? 4. What is the most challenging problem you have ever faced ? 5. Follow-up questions regarding my Post- MBA goals 6. Any questions for the interviewer?"
McCombs Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Oct 20, 2023
"Yes mine was last week. It was more of interview/qna for me. Asked 2 questions Tell me something about yourself. Why MBA? And then the rest was do you have any questions for me wrt to McCombs. Pretty conversational. It’s a peer interview so these are going to be current students."
McCombs Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Oct 20, 2023
"My kira: 1 - Introduce yourself. 2 - Short-term & Plan-B 3 - Tell us about a time when you stood up for someone who you felt was being mistreated. 4 - Tell us about a time you were creative in solving a complex problem. How were you able to accomplish this, and why was it important to you? 5 - TMAT big project, something changed at last minute and how did you respond or something"
McCombs Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Oct 19, 2023
"I just finished mine. They are pretty straightforward. 1. introduce yourself to class 2. tell me about a time you helped a team member disrespected 3.what is your short term goal/plan B etc."
McCombs Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Oct 18, 2023
"Hello All, I’ve just completed my optional peer interview. Debrief on what was asked 1. Could you run me through your resume and work experience 2. Why McCombs 3. What Clubs would you be interested in joining if you are admitted 4. What challenge do you think you will face, if you join McCombs 5. Why did you chose to go for an MBA now 6. Do you have any questions for the interviewer."
Anderson Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Nov 8, 2023
Nov 14, 2023 07:11
"Hi guys, had my interview this morning, here are the questions: 1. Walk me through your resume 2. Why MBA and why now? 3. Why Anderson? 4. What skills will Anderson help you develop? 5. Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge at work 6. How will you contribute to Anderson? 7. Any questions for the interviewer - last bit."
Anderson Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Nov 7, 2023
"I had the interview with international second-year student today. These are the questions I remember: – Walk me through your resume. – What are your career goals? – What is your plan B? – Why Anderson? – Tell me about your biggest challenges at work – Tell me about your team work experience – How would you contribute to Anderson community – Questions for me?"
Tepper Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Nov 2, 2023
"Had my interview with Tony Gomez on Thursday. Basic behavioral + elevator pitch, why MBA, why tepper + TMAT you got feedback, helped others (personally + professional), what does DEI mean to you. He had gone through my essays, letters, and application, so its not blind this year. Super positive experience, we were done in 25 mins, laughing and discussing what I could be doing at Tepper. He’s given me his email too"
Darden Full Time MBA
Interviewed on: Nov 8, 2023
"Very conversational. - tell me about yourself, the decisions, etc (the monologue prompt) - a problem you solved (covered in monologue) - working with people different from you - why mba, why darden. Lasted 45 mins"
Darden Full Time MBA
Final Decision:
Interviewed
Interviewed on: Nov 10, 2023
6.3 years
India
Nov 14, 2023 03:11
"Very standard Darden Blind interview Conducted by a 2nd Year Student - Lasted 44 Minutes He looked at a side screen a lot - made me feel he probably had questions written down there along with pointers Tell me About Yourself - explain your journey, the decisions you've made etc. Why MBA? Why Darden? Experience of having worked in a diverse group A challenge faced at Work Anything that they should know about you that hasn't been mentioned Questions for the student - I had looked up their LinkedIn profile and asked something that was specific to it and also a more general question about the Program"
Stern Full Time MBA
This user wants to stay Private
Nigeria
Nov 13, 2023 01:11
"Briefly introduce yourself What would you consider your two major strengths Why MBA and Why Now? What's the most difficult part of scaling businesses into new markets? How would you contribute to Stern Any questions for me? Interviewed by an Adcom. Interview took 47mins."
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9  ...  123