[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "189_school_count"
Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs : Booth - Page 35
Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 20:15 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 20:15
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Veteran Spotlight: Lance Gonzalez [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Veteran Spotlight: Lance Gonzalez
Despite not planning on following in his dad’s footsteps, Lance Gonzalez, Class of 2023, couldn’t help but fall in love with the time he spent visiting the Naval Academy. After serving eight years in the US Navy, Lance shares more about his background, the diversity that those who served bring to an MBA cohort, and […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Legal Entities – What Are They, How Does Booth Help You With Them? [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Legal Entities – What Are They, How Does Booth Help You With Them?
Hi again, (future) founders@Booth! You know what time it is! As the air gets crisper here in Chicago, founders’ thoughts turn to legal entities. C-Corp? B-Corp? LLC? As we student entrepreneurs get ready for the New Venture Challenge (the Booth student entrepreneurship competition that happens every spring), one of the first big decisions we face […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Legal Entities – What Are They, How Does Booth Help You With Them? [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Legal Entities – What Are They, How Does Booth Help You With Them?
Hi again, (future) founders@Booth! You know what time it is! As the air gets crisper here in Chicago, founders’ thoughts turn to legal entities. C-Corp? B-Corp? LLC? As we student entrepreneurs get ready for the New Venture Challenge (the Booth student entrepreneurship competition that happens every spring), one of the first big decisions we face […]
VP
VP
Send PM
A guide to surviving overcommitting [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: A guide to surviving overcommitting
Before I came to Booth I was warned of the dangers of overcommitting myself. Alumni and second year students alike advised that I know what I wanted, guard my time, and to be unafraid to say no, but to also open myself up to new experiences and say yes to as many things as I […]
VP
VP
Send PM
A guide to surviving overcommitting [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A guide to surviving overcommitting
Before I came to Booth I was warned of the dangers of overcommitting myself. Alumni and second year students alike advised that I know what I wanted, guard my time, and to be unafraid to say no, but to also open myself up to new experiences and say yes to as many things as I […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Future is Female [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The Future is Female
My sister pointed out to me at one point in my career that I had never had a female mentor. It was a jarring realization because I felt like I had always worked with an equal amount of men and women. Looking more closely I realized my peers were women, but my mentors and leaders […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Future is Female [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Future is Female
My sister pointed out to me at one point in my career that I had never had a female mentor. It was a jarring realization because I felt like I had always worked with an equal amount of men and women. Looking more closely I realized my peers were women, but my mentors and leaders […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Big Decision – Why Booth? [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The Big Decision – Why Booth?
Everyone has their own set of considerations when deciding to pursue an MBA and where to ultimately attend following the admissions process. As many of our readers are navigating these decisions right now, I wanted to share the perspectives of current Boothies. Here I’m shining a spotlight on some of my outstanding classmates in the […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Big Decision – Why Booth? [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Big Decision – Why Booth?
Everyone has their own set of considerations when deciding to pursue an MBA and where to ultimately attend following the admissions process. As many of our readers are navigating these decisions right now, I wanted to share the perspectives of current Boothies. Here I’m shining a spotlight on some of my outstanding classmates in the […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Student Groups at Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Student Groups at Booth
Booth has a myriad opportunities for its students and some of the coolest opportunities come from the student-led groups at Booth. As a prospective student, I heard about these groups, but didn’t realize just how active they were until I actually became a full-time student. Booth’s pay-it-forward culture plays a big role in keeping these groups […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Student Groups at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Student Groups at Booth
Booth has a myriad opportunities for its students and some of the coolest opportunities come from the student-led groups at Booth. As a prospective student, I heard about these groups, but didn’t realize just how active they were until I actually became a full-time student. Booth’s pay-it-forward culture plays a big role in keeping these groups […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Resources For Social Entrepreneurship at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Resources For Social Entrepreneurship at Booth
Background: During my first year at Booth, I took advantage of a wide variety of resources Booth offers to students interested in social enterprises to take what started as a potential opportunity through to creating a business. After assembling a team with three other fellow Booth first years, we entered and tied for second in […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Resources For Social Entrepreneurship at Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Resources For Social Entrepreneurship at Booth
Background: During my first year at Booth, I took advantage of a wide variety of resources Booth offers to students interested in social enterprises to take what started as a potential opportunity through to creating a business. After assembling a team with three other fellow Booth first years, we entered and tied for second in […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 1: Through its Neighborho [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 1: Through its Neighborhoods
Chicago is very much a city of neighborhoods, with 77 composing the city! These neighborhoods may be more broadly categorized based on their relative orientation to the Loop: Central, North Side, West Side, and South Side (further sub-categorized by near and far i.e. Near North Side). Lake Michigan also borders Chicago to the east, and […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 1: Through its Neighborho [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 1: Through its Neighborhoods
Chicago is very much a city of neighborhoods, with 77 composing the city! These neighborhoods may be more broadly categorized based on their relative orientation to the Loop: Central, North Side, West Side, and South Side (further sub-categorized by near and far i.e. Near North Side). Lake Michigan also borders Chicago to the east, and […]
VP
VP
Send PM
My Favorite Class at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: My Favorite Class at Booth
There is no shortage of incredible classes to take at Booth. It’s a tradition that second years share their all-time favorites in our #academics Slack channel each quarter, which inevitably sends course bid point prices skyrocketing. If you’re unfamiliar with how Booth uses a bid pricing model for classes, I’ll spare you the details, but […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Building Connections and Connected Solutions [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Building Connections and Connected Solutions
Each year, the Kilts Center for Marketing hosts a Marketing Case Competition, where students form teams and hone essential skills in marketing, management, and consulting. Students get hands-on experience in brand management by using consumer data to tackle a real-world marketing challenge for a sponsoring company. This year, Whirlpool sponsored the competition, tasking groups with […]
GMAT Club Bot
Building Connections and Connected Solutions [#permalink]
   1  ...  33   34   35   36   37  ...  49   
Moderator:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
44 posts