[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "189_school_count"
Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs : Booth - Page 37
Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 20:53 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 20:53
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
How Nike does Marketing for Good [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: How Nike does Marketing for Good
We sat down with second-year student Hannah Van Demark, a co-chair of the Media, Entertainment & Sports Group, to learn more about what drew her to Booth’s latest Marketing for Good event and what she learned by attending. The Marketing for Good series, hosted by the Kilts Center for Marketing, showcases how marketers and general […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Student Spotlight: Chudi Ilozue (Incoming Booth GBC President) [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Student Spotlight: Chudi Ilozue (Incoming Booth GBC President)
The Booth Experience team had the chance to sit down with incoming Graduate Business Council President, Chukwudi (Chudi) Ilozue to hear more about his background and his goals for Booth. Can you tell us a bit about you and your background before Booth?I am Nigerian and have spent the last 12 years living in the […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Student Spotlight: Chudi Ilozue (Incoming Booth GBC President) [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Student Spotlight: Chudi Ilozue (Incoming Booth GBC President)
The Booth Experience team had the chance to sit down with incoming Graduate Business Council President, Chukwudi (Chudi) Ilozue to hear more about his background and his goals for Booth. Can you tell us a bit about you and your background before Booth?I am Nigerian and have spent the last 12 years living in the […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Booth Winter Formal: A Winter Wonderland to Remember [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Booth Winter Formal: A Winter Wonderland to Remember
The chilly winds whip through Chicago, but inside Harper and MPP the mood is electric. It’s cold outside, but it isn’t all bad. That’s because after a lengthy hiatus, the Booth Winter Formal is once again here. After foregoing this event in 2021 due to covid restrictions, students are once again breaking out their suits […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Spotlight on Student Clubs at Chicago Booth: AAMBAA [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Spotlight on Student Clubs at Chicago Booth: AAMBAA
Chicago Booth has a myriad of opportunities for its students to connect and contribute, and some of the coolest experiences come from the student-led groups at Booth. This week I sat down with Chloe Saddler, co-chair of AAMBAA (African American MBA Association), to hear all about the group this year. To start, could you tell […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Women Who Shaped Me [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Women Who Shaped Me
With 2022 kicking off, this naturally creates some reflection on the past, present and future. As part of the Class of 2022, this year signifies both an end and a beginning. An end to a beautiful, impactful MBA experience as well as an exciting future that would have never been possible without Booth. As part […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 2: Winter Activities Guid [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 2: Winter Activities Guide
Chicago has a temperate climate. “Summertime Chi” lives in infamy, trumping all other summertime and tropical destinations that have ever existed. With that comes the beauty and excitement of spring, balanced by the charm and nostalgia of autumn. While Chicago is filled with an abundance of joy and activities in the spring, summer, and fall, […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Booth Technology Club Talks Workshop: PM & PMM [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Booth Technology Club Talks Workshop: PM & PMM
Over the last few years, Booth students have been increasingly interested in pivoting to the technology industry post-business school.  Just this year, tech became one of the Top 3 industries that Booth students recruited for. As Booth Technology Group (BTG) co-chairs, we love seeing an increasing  interest in the tech industry and were excited as […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 2: Winter Activities Guid [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 2: Winter Activities Guide
Chicago has a temperate climate. “Summertime Chi” lives in infamy, trumping all other summertime and tropical destinations that have ever existed. With that comes the beauty and excitement of spring, balanced by the charm and nostalgia of autumn. While Chicago is filled with an abundance of joy and activities in the spring, summer, and fall, […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Booth Technology Club Talks Workshop: PM & PMM [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth Technology Club Talks Workshop: PM & PMM
Over the last few years, Booth students have been increasingly interested in pivoting to the technology industry post-business school.  Just this year, tech became one of the Top 3 industries that Booth students recruited for. As Booth Technology Group (BTG) co-chairs, we love seeing an increasing  interest in the tech industry and were excited as […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Venture Capital at Booth support, deliverables, and Boothies [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Venture Capital at Booth – support, deliverables, and Boothies
Navigating the enigmatic world of VC recruiting is difficult. The path can feel lonely, uncertain, and painstakingly long. One of the main difficulties is feeling a lack of control. Often, there is no interview script to follow, no set timeline for when a fund will follow up with you, and no clearly defined next steps […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Venture Capital at Booth support, deliverables, and Boothies [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Venture Capital at Booth – support, deliverables, and Boothies
Navigating the enigmatic world of VC recruiting is difficult. The path can feel lonely, uncertain, and painstakingly long. One of the main difficulties is feeling a lack of control. Often, there is no interview script to follow, no set timeline for when a fund will follow up with you, and no clearly defined next steps […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Many Sides of Booth Women [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The Many Sides of Booth Women
On behalf of International Women’s Day, TBE sat down with four inspiring Booth women to learn more about their passions both inside and outside of school and work. Amy Yu, Class of 2022 Amy is a second year at Booth and is the Co-Chair of Entrepreneurship & Venture Capital Club and Booth Outdoor Leadership Development. […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Many Sides of Booth Women [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Many Sides of Booth Women
On behalf of International Women’s Day, TBE sat down with four inspiring Booth women to learn more about their passions both inside and outside of school and work. Amy Yu, Class of 2022 Amy is a second year at Booth and is the Co-Chair of Entrepreneurship & Venture Capital Club and Booth Outdoor Leadership Development. […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Booths Flexible Curriculum, Part-II [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth’s Flexible Curriculum, Part-II
It’s almost the end of the winter quarter and we are back again with another article on our dear friend Flexible Curriculum and how current second years have leveraged the flexibility offered by Booth to reach their professional and academic goals. In this article, we will learn about the courses Morgan Harden found helpful in […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Booths Flexible Curriculum, Part-II [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Booth’s Flexible Curriculum, Part-II
It’s almost the end of the winter quarter and we are back again with another article on our dear friend Flexible Curriculum and how current second years have leveraged the flexibility offered by Booth to reach their professional and academic goals. In this article, we will learn about the courses Morgan Harden found helpful in […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Going Green with Booth: Chicago St. Patricks Day [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Going Green with Booth: Chicago St. Patrick’s Day
Fun fact: In 1887, the great engineers of the Illinois General Assembly reversed flow of the Chicago River away from Lake Michigan, back towards St. Louis and the Mississippi River. Because of this, Chicago uses Lake Michigan as its primary source for drinking water! Thanks to our trusty river, Lake Michigan is Chicago’s pristine bathtub, […]
GMAT Club Bot
Going Green with Booth: Chicago St. Patricks Day [#permalink]
   1  ...  35   36   37   38   39  ...  49   
Moderator:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
44 posts