[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "189_school_count"
Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs : Booth - Page 39
Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 20:47 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 20:47
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Booths Flexible Curriculum, Part IV [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth’s Flexible Curriculum, Part IV
Spring has sprung in Chicago, and we are back with another article on the Flexible Curriculum. This time we caught up with Prachi Kulkarni, one of the co-chairs of Booth Technology Group, to learn more about how she leveraged the Flexible Curriculum to transition into Technology (Tech) roles. Prachi, a current second-year student, has a […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Booths Flexible Curriculum, Part IV [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Booth’s Flexible Curriculum, Part IV
Spring has sprung in Chicago, and we are back with another article on the Flexible Curriculum. This time we caught up with Prachi Kulkarni, one of the co-chairs of Booth Technology Group, to learn more about how she leveraged the Flexible Curriculum to transition into Technology (Tech) roles. Prachi, a current second-year student, has a […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Spotlight on Student Clubs at Chicago Booth: Health Care Group [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Spotlight on Student Clubs at Chicago Booth: Health Care Group
Chicago Booth has a myriad of opportunities for its students to connect and contribute, and some of the coolest experiences come from the student-led groups at Booth. This week I heard from Dylan Geary, co-chair of Health Care Group (HCG), to hear all about the group this year. To start, could you tell us what […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Spotlight on Student Clubs at Chicago Booth: Health Care Group [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Spotlight on Student Clubs at Chicago Booth: Health Care Group
Chicago Booth has a myriad of opportunities for its students to connect and contribute, and some of the coolest experiences come from the student-led groups at Booth. This week I heard from Dylan Geary, co-chair of Health Care Group (HCG), to hear all about the group this year. To start, could you tell us what […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Celebrating Ramadan at Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Celebrating Ramadan at Booth
“Not even water?!” When thinking of Ramadan, most people, including Muslims themselves, consider only the visible part of the iceberg: fasting from food and drink from sunrise to sunset, for 30 days. In reality, this month is about so much more.  During this time, those who observe Ramadan fast on their vices, be it anger, […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Celebrating Ramadan at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Celebrating Ramadan at Booth
“Not even water?!” When thinking of Ramadan, most people, including Muslims themselves, consider only the visible part of the iceberg: fasting from food and drink from sunrise to sunset, for 30 days. In reality, this month is about so much more.  During this time, those who observe Ramadan fast on their vices, be it anger, […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Trust the process: Lessons from training to run my first Half Marathon [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Trust the process: Lessons from training to run my first Half Marathon
A piece of advice I heard time and time again as I prepared to start my MBA was to say yes to new adventures. It was clear to me how this could apply to exploring new professional industries or traveling to exciting places. What never crossed my mind was that this could also apply to […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Trust the process: Lessons from training to run my first Half Marathon [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Trust the process: Lessons from training to run my first Half Marathon
A piece of advice I heard time and time again as I prepared to start my MBA was to say yes to new adventures. It was clear to me how this could apply to exploring new professional industries or traveling to exciting places. What never crossed my mind was that this could also apply to […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 3: Restaurant Eatition [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 3: Restaurant Eatition
Whether you live to eat, or eat to live, this post is a must read! Chicago has an absolutely incredible food scene, and I am the resident expert at Booth. As I mentioned in my neighborhood review, we certainly have our fair share of meat and potatoes, but Chicago also has 23 Michelin starred restaurants […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 3: Restaurant Eatition [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Ways to Explore Chicago with Classmates Part 3: Restaurant Eatition
Whether you live to eat, or eat to live, this post is a must read! Chicago has an absolutely incredible food scene, and I am the resident expert at Booth. As I mentioned in my neighborhood review, we certainly have our fair share of meat and potatoes, but Chicago also has 23 Michelin starred restaurants […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Emerging Markets Summit 2022 [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Emerging Markets Summit 2022
The Emerging Markets Summit (EMS) is one of Booth’s largest student-run conferences. Every year, government leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, executives, and academics from across regions and disciplines gather to discuss and debate the state of the union for emerging markets, and provide insights and perspectives into the way forward. The EMS is premised on a powerful […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Emerging Markets Summit 2022 [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Emerging Markets Summit 2022
The Emerging Markets Summit (EMS) is one of Booth’s largest student-run conferences. Every year, government leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, executives, and academics from across regions and disciplines gather to discuss and debate the state of the union for emerging markets, and provide insights and perspectives into the way forward. The EMS is premised on a powerful […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Chicago Booth: Battle of The Bands [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Chicago Booth: Battle of The Bands
The TBE team sat down with two very musical Boothies to recap The Battle of The Bands Auditions that took place last month. Tomorrow night, Rachel DeChiara will represent Booth alongside her band, The Regency Era. as they face off against Northwestern Kellogg in a fierce musical showdown. This long standing tradition between both schools […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Booth TechCon 2022 [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Booth TechCon 2022
TBE sat down with second year and TechCon Co-Chair, Amrisha Dubey to hear all about this year’s conference. Catch the full interview below: What is TechCon?TechCon is Booth’s annual technology conference organized with the Booth Tech Group, with the aim of driving discussions in the latest trends in tech with alumni and other business leaders. […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Chicago Booth: Battle of The Bands [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Chicago Booth: Battle of The Bands
The TBE team sat down with two very musical Boothies to recap The Battle of The Bands Auditions that took place last month. Tomorrow night, Rachel DeChiara will represent Booth alongside her band, The Regency Era, as they face off against Northwestern Kellogg in a fierce musical showdown. This long standing tradition between both schools […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Booth TechCon 2022 [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth TechCon 2022
TBE sat down with second year and TechCon Co-Chair, Amrisha Dubey to hear all about this year’s conference. Catch the full interview below: What is TechCon?TechCon is Booth’s annual technology conference organized with the Booth Tech Group, with the aim of driving discussions in the latest trends in tech with alumni and other business leaders. […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Day in the Life of a Boothie: Ivana Chen 23 [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Day in the Life of a Boothie: Ivana Chen ’23
Ever wondered what the typical day at Booth looks like for a first year student? Check out the below video to see Ivana Chen’s fun-filled day around Chicago and the Booth campus. Her day is packed with activity starting first with a gorgeous walk down Michigan Ave on the way to her favorite spin studio. […]
GMAT Club Bot
Day in the Life of a Boothie: Ivana Chen 23 [#permalink]
   1  ...  37   38   39   40   41  ...  49   
Moderator:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
44 posts