[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "189_school_count"
Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs : Booth - Page 40
Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 01:49 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 01:49
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
The Power of Female Friendships during the MBA [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The Power of Female Friendships during the MBA
On the last day of my internship this summer, a mentor gave me the advice to invest in female friendships in business school. She shared that her female friends from her MBA experience proved to be some of the most valuable connections she made in her entire career. After two years at Booth, I can […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
The Power of Female Friendships during the MBA [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Power of Female Friendships during the MBA
On the last day of my internship this summer, a mentor gave me the advice to invest in female friendships in business school. She shared that her female friends from her MBA experience proved to be some of the most valuable connections she made in her entire career. After two years at Booth, I can […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Experiencing Booth: 2 years of triumphs, setbacks, and continuous lear [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Experiencing Booth: 2 years of triumphs, setbacks, and continuous learning 
When I first applied to Booth, I didn’t think I would be accepted. I applied to five schools in a month with fee waivers from the Forté Foundation and joked about wasting Admissions’ time for free.  I thought I didn’t make sense as a Booth candidate: I was young, didn’t have a consulting or finance […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Experiencing Booth: 2 years of triumphs, setbacks, and continuous lear [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Experiencing Booth: 2 years of triumphs, setbacks, and continuous learning 
When I first applied to Booth, I didn’t think I would be accepted. I applied to five schools in a month with fee waivers from the Forté Foundation and joked about wasting Admissions’ time for free.  I thought I didn’t make sense as a Booth candidate: I was young, didn’t have a consulting or finance […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Booth AASA Celebrating AAPI Heritage Month & Highlighting AAPI-Owned B [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth AASA Celebrating AAPI Heritage Month & Highlighting AAPI-Owned Businesses
At Booth we have a multitude of clubs that cater to the Asian and Asian American communities. The Asian American Student Association (AASA), one of the newest clubs at Booth, exists to create connectivity and social opportunities between Asian American students of all ethnic backgrounds. This year, AASA has run multiple events to facilitate connections. […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Booth AASA Celebrating AAPI Heritage Month & Highlighting AAPI-Owned B [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Booth AASA Celebrating AAPI Heritage Month & Highlighting AAPI-Owned Businesses
At Booth we have a multitude of clubs that cater to the Asian and Asian American communities. The Asian American Student Association (AASA), one of the newest clubs at Booth, exists to create connectivity and social opportunities between Asian American students of all ethnic backgrounds. This year, AASA has run multiple events to facilitate connections. […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Off of an Edge or into a Hot Tub: TBE Alum on his First Year in NYC Ba [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Off of an Edge or into a Hot Tub: TBE Alum on his First Year in NYC Banking
When I looked out of my window at the beautiful Lake Michigan and Lakeshore East Park, where I used to live in Chicago, I thought about how scary and exciting my future seemed. Bright business school days were recently behind me and the challenges of moving to New York and working on Wall Street were […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Off of an Edge or into a Hot Tub: TBE Alum on his First Year in NYC Ba [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Off of an Edge or into a Hot Tub: TBE Alum on his First Year in NYC Banking
When I looked out of my window at the beautiful Lake Michigan and Lakeshore East Park, where I used to live in Chicago, I thought about how scary and exciting my future seemed. Bright business school days were recently behind me and the challenges of moving to New York and working on Wall Street were […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Booth Graduates and The Families that Support Them [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth Graduates and The Families that Support Them
Last weekend, Chicago Booth welcomed thousands of guests to the city to celebrate the 535th convocation of The University of Chicago. The weekend was filled with fun activities from a graduate reception at The Field Museum to the Chicago Booth Graduation Ceremony with Alumni Guest Speaker, Thomas Ricketts ’93, Chairman of the Board of Directors […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Booth Graduates and The Families that Support Them [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Booth Graduates and The Families that Support Them
Last weekend, Chicago Booth welcomed thousands of guests to the city to celebrate the 535th convocation of The University of Chicago. The weekend was filled with fun activities from a graduate reception at The Field Museum to the Chicago Booth Graduation Ceremony with Alumni Guest Speaker, Thomas Ricketts ’93, Chairman of the Board of Directors […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Navigating Motherhood at Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Navigating Motherhood at Booth
Graduating from Chicago Booth is no small feat. Graduating from Chicago Booth while raising two young daughters is heroic. TBE had the chance to catch up with recent graduates Jaqueline Sanches and Divya Peddi to hear more about their experience at Booth while raising their two daughters. The families came to cheer the ladies on […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Navigating Motherhood at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Navigating Motherhood at Booth
Graduating from Chicago Booth is no small feat. Graduating from Chicago Booth while raising two young daughters is heroic. TBE had the chance to catch up with recent graduates Jaqueline Sanches and Divya Peddi to hear more about their experience at Booth while raising their two daughters. The families came to cheer the ladies on […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Black Influence: Our Power, Our Legacy The 37th annual DuSable Confere [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Black Influence: Our Power, Our Legacy – The 37th annual DuSable Conference
While golden hour turned into dusk, a ballroom full of Booth students, alumni, and business professionals met for the first time in two years for the flagship DuSable Conference hosted by the African American MBA Association (AAMBAA) chapter at Chicago Booth. Over a three-course meal, attendees were advised by a panel of Black Booth alums […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Black Influence: Our Power, Our Legacy The 37th annual DuSable Confere [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Black Influence: Our Power, Our Legacy – The 37th annual DuSable Conference
While golden hour turned into dusk, a ballroom full of Booth students, alumni, and business professionals met for the first time in two years for the flagship DuSable Conference hosted by the African American MBA Association (AAMBAA) chapter at Chicago Booth. Over a three-course meal, attendees were advised by a panel of Black Booth alums […]
VP
VP
Send PM
How Chicago Booth Changed My Life [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: How Chicago Booth Changed My Life
“Booth changed my life” is a statement I can say quite confidently. At first this may seem as though I’m speaking in hyperbole or that I’m undermining the value of my own agency. However, getting to this point took an incredible amount of drive and hard work, and I can also tell you that I’ve […]
VP
VP
Send PM
How Chicago Booth Changed My Life [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: How Chicago Booth Changed My Life
“Booth changed my life” is a statement I can say quite confidently. At first this may seem as though I’m speaking in hyperbole or that I’m undermining the value of my own agency. However, getting to this point took an incredible amount of drive and hard work, and I can also tell you that I’ve […]
VP
VP
Send PM
My Admissions Fellows Experience [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: My Admissions Fellows Experience
I applied to a lot of business schools. Nine in one round — meaning nine campus visits, nine sets of essays, and countless interviews. My process was grueling at times, and I probably wouldn’t recommend applying to so many schools, but it’s just what I did. Through this process, I became fascinated with MBA admissions, […]
GMAT Club Bot
My Admissions Fellows Experience [#permalink]
   1  ...  38   39   40   41   42  ...  49   
Moderator:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
44 posts