Last visit was: 14 May 2024, 06:38 It is currently 14 May 2024, 06:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [2]
Given Kudos: 107
Schools: Owen '22
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Re: HOW LONG WE MUST WAIT FOR OFFICIAL GUIDE TAG BACK TO GMATCLUB ??? [#permalink]
It is gone. We have failed.
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 33016 [0]
Given Kudos: 4476
Send PM
Re: HOW LONG WE MUST WAIT FOR OFFICIAL GUIDE TAG BACK TO GMATCLUB ??? [#permalink]
Top Contributor
What do you mean ??
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
carcass wrote:
What do you mean ??

The source: GMATPrep and other official source tags are gone from question tag.
Hey carcass do you have separate EP2 and EP1 questions in pdf format? or zip

The link to your profile gives access to the whole package but I've finished only EP2, so I wanna practice from EP2 questions only
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 33016 [0]
Given Kudos: 4476
Send PM
Top Contributor
The link in my signature are questions from the old gmatprep not EP 1 and 2
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
Schools: Owen '22
Send PM
Have the GMAC gotten back on this matter, like they were supposed to? Because, BB has not updated on this matter as yet.

I wonder if the pages with hyperlinks to the questions were the main issue. If so, perhaps tags may not be the problem. It would be amazing to have a source say no tag which are the OG questions and EP 1 and 2.
SVP
SVP
Send PM
khan0210 wrote:
Have the GMAC gotten back on this matter, like they were supposed to? Because, BB has not updated on this matter as yet.

I wonder if the pages with hyperlinks to the questions were the main issue. If so, perhaps tags may not be the problem. It would be amazing to have a source say no tag which are the OG questions and EP 1 and 2.

Well we could tag it under Source:Discussion tag.

Or something like that
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73176 [2]
Given Kudos: 18949
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Sorry have no updates at this time. Check back on Fri.

Thx.

Posted from my mobile device
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1613 [1]
Given Kudos: 1002
Concentration: International Business, Operations
GPA: 3.01
WE:Engineering (Real Estate)
Send PM
Kudos
09173140521 wrote:
bb WE need tag "OG" and how long we must wait ???? I lost ALL questions .....AND I LOST MYSELF Too !!!!

Please guys have some breath and let bb breath for a while. He will be more worried than all of us. So have some patience and keep hitting questions from error logs and other test prep companies available on GMATclub. :)

All the best to all.
SVP
SVP
Send PM
HOW LONG WE MUST WAIT FOR OFFICIAL GUIDE TAG BACK TO GMATCLUB ??? [#permalink]
bb wrote:
Sorry have no updates at this time. Check back on Fri.

Thx.

Posted from my mobile device

Hey no problem.
We are here for ya. If it comes to it, we got the brightest minds right here to get any ideas on loop holes if it truly does come to it, right bb ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
Send PM
Does anyone know if it is still okay to ask explanation for the questions in OG?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 305 [0]
Given Kudos: 779
GMAT 1: 430 Q39 V12
Send PM
despite all problems that I have been through such as 1=og tag and DIC 2= departure to another country to take GMAT test because not held in my hell country ! 3= my weakness in English language after 1.5 years study...and huge domain of academic vocab ......4= a bunch of other problems that I involve.

I do not know WHY bb BLOCK IRANIAN IP !!!!!!????? EVERY TIME I WANT TO USE THIS SITE I MUST USE VPN.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [1]
Send PM
09173140521 wrote:
despite all problems that I have been through such as 1=og tag and DIC 2= departure to another country to take GMAT test because not held in my hell country ! 3= my weakness in English language after 1.5 years study...and huge domain of academic vocab ......4= a bunch of other problems that I involve.

I do not know WHY bb BLOCK IRANIAN IP !!!!!!????? EVERY TIME I WANT TO USE THIS SITE I MUST USE VPN.

Mauritious IP was blocked because someone wanted to date the members, GMAT Club has a history, but anyhow, you can access it, so why bother.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73176 [0]
Given Kudos: 18949
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
09173140521 wrote:

Hi. Sorry about the issue. We don't block things but it is possible there was a spammer/offender who was blocked by one of the moderators. You can PM me your IP address and I will check it and unblock it.
You can find out your IP address here: https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup

Thanks
BB.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [3]
Send PM
Kudos