Last visit was: 04 May 2024, 23:34 It is currently 04 May 2024, 23:34

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 165
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
WE:Analyst (Transportation)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 3672 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: how to improve my score from 590 to 720 levels in 1 month [#permalink]
At GMAT Pill, we recommend focusing your improvement on one section at a time. Spend 5-7 dedicated days toward mastering SC concepts and applying them, before moving onto your next weakest section.

Finishing your exam on time is vitally important. If you can increase your speed, you can also increase your confidence going into the exam, knowing that you will finish the exam and not have several questions empty -- potentially losing out on some valuable raw score points at the end -- OR losing points by randomly guessing. Take a gmatpill practice test and make note of the timing chart at the end -- you can see your timing performance relative to the average needed to finish the test.
GMAT Tutor
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V50
Send PM
Hi,

I have students with only 1 month to prepare and although such a short time is never considered optimal it can be done.

with a 25 in verbal it is clear that there are some fundamental skills that need to be worked on as well as some fundamental misunderstandings going on.

have you ever tried diagramming sentences? just as in math where there is a clear order of operations ( parentheses, exponents, mult/div, add/sub) the same idea can be applied to sentence correction: core sentence, main clause, subordinate clauses, subordinate subordinate clause etc. there is a priority of information that you need to be very clear about.

if this sounds like it could apply to you let me know and I will elaborate.

thanks,

clearmountain

www.clearmountainprep.com
GMAT Club Bot