Last visit was: 17 May 2024, 23:30 It is currently 17 May 2024, 23:30
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink]
FrankBE wrote:
AppHappy wrote:
shaoqiye wrote:
btw, what's the percentage of acceptance after the interview?

i was wondering the same thing. i think INSEAD is pretty guarded about releasing admissions process statistics. i've heard that they cut about half at the interview stage, but not sure what the percentage is after that.

aside from the clearadmit and accepted blogs, what is everyone doing to prepare?

It would indeed be nice to know those stats. But they do not provide any data and after all, would that change anything about how you would prepare for the interview?

of course it doesn't change how i 'd prepare, it's all just part of trying to assuage the agonizing suspense, just like it doesn't really help your candidacy in any way to refresh gmatclub forums every 30 seconds to see if anyone else has gotten an interview invite, but we all do it anyway :wink:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Received the interview invitation from Marie Luce on Tuesday afternoon. Have not heard yet about who the interviewers will be. Apparently, that'll take another week or so!

Good luck to everyone! And any tips on interviews or any advice on good blogs / websites that are helpful, please pass them on!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 110 [0]
Concentration: General Management , Strategy
 Q49  V41
Send PM
AloneAndInsufficient wrote:
bhatiagp wrote:
On a parallel note INSEAD may see a change of Dean. Ive read that Dipak Jain the ex Dean of Kellogg Business School is set to join INSEAD as their new Dean.

https://chicagobreakingbusiness.com/tag/dipak-jain

Do we know why Frank Brown is stepping down or is being replaced?

No clear word on that , although Ive read that European Business Schools have started to feel that the Dean must be an academic and not from a business background and this is primarily a step in this direction. Similiar changes have been seen at LBS and IMD already. INSEAD's the next one in line.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guyz,

I applied in R2 for 2011 Intake. I was not able to submit my transcripts by 9 June and the same was received by INSEAD on 11 June :( ...I, however, got a mail stating that they have received all my documents and will review my profile.

Is there anybody else over here in similar situation, if yes, has anybody got an interview call...

Secondly, will this delay impact my admission chances in any ways. :?:

Rgds
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
vikiehh wrote:
Hi Guyz,

I applied in R2 for 2011 Intake. I was not able to submit my transcripts by 9 June and the same was received by INSEAD on 11 June :( ...I, however, got a mail stating that they have received all my documents and will review my profile.

Is there anybody else over here in similar situation, if yes, has anybody got an interview call...

Rgds

Hey - no worries on that. INSEAD's confirmation mail will suffice. One of my friends had a similar situation last year and his profile was reviewed just as others. all the best ahead for the IV call!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
 Q50  V47
Send PM
vikiehh wrote:
Hi Guyz,

Rgds

The confirmation email should tell you which round your application was accepted for, didn't it?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Had mailed SH cnfirming whether I would receive the intimation by today. Got a reply that I would get to know latest by 16th.

Is anyone else still waiting for the R2 interview call?

Has anyone got an invite/ reject confirmation from SH yet?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, I'm also waiting for the R2 interview call, I think we are many to be in this case! My coordinator is Anne Nigl. Good luck to all of us...
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Has anyone had any communication from INSEAD today?
Intern
Intern
 Q50  V47
Send PM
Applicant2011 wrote:
Had mailed SH cnfirming whether I would receive the intimation by today. Got a reply that I would get to know latest by 16th.

Wait, so they're not going to make their own deadline?
When I also think about how long it takes for them to respond to my queries, it makes me wonder whether we're dealing with a very professional organization.

Originally posted by AloneAndInsufficient on 15 Jul 2010, 05:47.
Last edited by AloneAndInsufficient on 15 Jul 2010, 07:48, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just received the interview invite mail from SH.

Profile: 28/M/India/ 730 V-44 Q-47/5yrs experience in managing sales operations for Consumer Goods corporations across India/ 2nd MBA/ No intl. exposure.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Schools:INSEAD, Columbia, Kellogg, Chicago, Wharton
GPA: 3.0
WE 1: Finance (4 yrs)
Send PM
so to sum up, at the latest by 16th, they let you know if you are either dinged or invited for interviews??

anyone aware of any cases of receiving neither by the interview notification deadline?

has anyone got an invitation from Marie Luce today?

this is quite a nerve wrecking procecss
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I just pinged CT and got an automated out-of-office reply saying that she is on vacation till the 19th (see below). Does anyone know who is filling in for her? And how many of you are still waiting to hear back from CT?

----------
Thank you very much for your email message and sorry to have missed you.
I will be on vacation until July 19th. Please rest assured that urgent messages will be dealt with by my colleagues during my absence.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

CT
-----------
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools:INSEAD
 Q48  V42
Send PM
venkatag wrote:
I just pinged CT and got an automated out-of-office reply saying that she is on vacation till the 19th (see below). Does anyone know who is filling in for her? And how many of you are still waiting to hear back from CT?

----------
Thank you very much for your email message and sorry to have missed you.
I will be on vacation until July 19th. Please rest assured that urgent messages will be dealt with by my colleagues during my absence.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

CT
-----------

Same thing goes for GS. But, she is still responding to messages.
Intern
Intern
Schools:IMD, INSEAD
Send PM
I suspect some people might have to wait till Monday, me being one of them (I am with GS). This is a popular holiday week in France with the bank holiday on Wednesday.
Intern
Intern
 Q50  V47
Send PM
umcool wrote:
I suspect some people might have to wait till Monday, me being one of them (I am with GS). This is a popular holiday week in France with the bank holiday on Wednesday.

Yes, but why wouldn't they have taken that into account when deciding to publish the July 15 date?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
beats me as to why some one would schedule a notification deadline in the middle of a holiday week, that too Bastille day(independence day equivalent), and not inform the candidates about potential delays...
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  48   49   50   51   52  ...  70