Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 14:23 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 14:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V38
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: INSEAD WAITLIST September 2014 Intake [#permalink]
justwhisper wrote:
bensonzhsl wrote:
Update.
Total 376
Chinese 20
Indian 53

What about Americans? Thanks!

54 including Dual
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Guys, when are we to expect the next movement on the list?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
LScorpio wrote:
Guys, when are we to expect the next movement on the list?

I am guessing after R3 app deadline.. so around early to mid March. Tho I have a feeling that we will see a bigger move, hopefully, after R2 deposit. Some folks may ask for extension since US private schools are sending out their decisions around that time.. That will put us around early April to mid April time frame. This aligns with INSEAD's statement with regards to reviewing the waitlist on a monthly basis.

I keep telling myself that this is the school's way to make me work on my weakness.. which is impatience... :?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
bensonzhsl wrote:
justwhisper wrote:
bensonzhsl wrote:
Update.
Total 376
Chinese 20
Indian 53

What about Americans? Thanks!

54 including Dual

Thanks for the update and thanks for remembering us who are still on the waitlist!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Current stats being 382 total admitted and 54 indians. The total count is still at-least 50ish less(though 54 indians seems high enough) as compared to previous years' forums. Its been close to 2 weeks since the results came out right..why arent people registering on mba connect?!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
And guys, how are you keeping your sanity? Not sure how I can survive waiting till June/july..hope i hear lot sooner..
but again, this forum seems real quiet compared to other years'. There are probably 4/5 active waitlisters here..when in reality, there are probably hundredish?..Not sure we are even gonna hear about waitlist movement as most guys are probably just silent spectators...
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Finance
GPA: 3.9
WE:Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Send PM
LScorpio wrote:
And guys, how are you keeping your sanity? Not sure how I can survive waiting till June/july..hope i hear lot sooner..
but again, this forum seems real quiet compared to other years'. There are probably 4/5 active waitlisters here..when in reality, there are probably hundredish?..Not sure we are even gonna hear about waitlist movement as most guys are probably just silent spectators...

Keep up the hope!

382 registered currently
Manager
Manager
Send PM
LScorpio wrote:

some days are better than others as far as keeping my sanity throughout this process :lol: i try my best to focus on the positive but it's always easier said than done. i even got myself a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle at one point just to keep my brain busy. altho it's possible that accepted candidates are just taking their sweet time with mbaconnect registration, i think it's pretty positive that there are only 382 folks on there so far vs ~420 students 1.5 weeks post R2 decision in last september intake. lastly, i just tell myself that what's meant to be mine shall be mine.. and i did give it my best shot. if it doesn't work out, it will suck but i will take my talents somewhere else (or to january 2015 intake :wink: )
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Justwhisper,
there is always unexplained behavior on the part of admitted students to register real slow on mba connect(from what i can tell). Though it seems lower than others this time around, I still think by say Mar15 or 20, we will looking at 420 ish count.
I know, i so badly wanted this and am still hoping that it will be happen sooner than later. The indian count is however still quite high, so will have to wait and see..
Whats your profile. If you are an american, I think you are affected by nationality quota as well..
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Send PM
Does anyone know how many Nigerians are on MBA connect?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Send PM
LScorpio wrote:
Justwhisper,
there is always unexplained behavior on the part of admitted students to register real slow on mba connect(from what i can tell). Though it seems lower than others this time around, I still think by say Mar15 or 20, we will looking at 420 ish count.
I know, i so badly wanted this and am still hoping that it will be happen sooner than later. The indian count is however still quite high, so will have to wait and see..
Whats your profile. If you are an american, I think you are affected by nationality quota as well..

Yup, dual nationalities with one being american.. but my second one doesn't help much as far as diversity goes. I decided to refrain from asking for the # of americans since it was around 50 the last time i asked, so whatever number i get now would only up my blood pressure :roll: i am also from a less "sexy" industry (utility operations) with the majority of my professional life spent at the same company tho I've moved up the ladder fairly quickly. Similar to you i really believe insead is where i want to receive my mba, so i only applied to this school...

Im glad this forum is here so we have a place to support one another during this emotional rollercoaster ride called mba app process. Just hang in there and continue to believe that theres a place at insead waiting for us.. We will get that call when the time is right! 8-)

What about you? Whats your profile and did you apply to anywhere else?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
yup, i hope we get the calls..sooner than later..
my profile is f/28/indian from IT..competitive applicant pool, wonder if i am gonna make it! i havent applied to any other top program-no..
hopefully will hear something around mar 25 ish..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Does anyone let us know how many Japanese and Korean are on MBA connect please?

Thank you.

Originally posted by jonniim on 10 Mar 2014, 14:47.
Last edited by jonniim on 10 Mar 2014, 21:56, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
nomepreocupes wrote:
Japan - 6, Korea - 7

Thank you so much!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hi..
whats the total and indian count on mba connect pls? thx
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.75
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Has anyone heard back from their coordinator on what they can do to further their application?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
To me, HS replied saying there is nothing specific needed, just that app wasnt as strong as that of other admitted applicants..blah..
said will update when theres a postn available..did you coordinator get back to you?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  23   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts