Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 11:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
GMAT Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 693 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
 Q51  V50
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
 Q41  V35
Send PM
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi, I'm new :)

Just took it for the first time and didn't do well (550, 32 Q 34 V). Here to learn, share my experience, read what others have to say and help others (where i can).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hello everybody!!! . Planning for Part time mba . I have ~10 years of IT experience. Permanent resident of USA.

Heard a lot about Gmatclub .

See u all around . Good luck .
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
hey everyone,
I came across this forum through another forum actually.

I just graduated and I'm looking to earn a masters in international relations/economics. Then, after working for a few years, I'd like to go back for an MBA.

I've been passively preparing for the GMAT but I've started my full-fledged preparations since last month. I'll probably take the test in about 2-3 months from now, or whenever I feel comfortable/confident that I can do well.

Just a quick glance through this forum, and I can tell it's gonna help me out a lot.

I wish everyone luck on their exams!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
hey its Vin! 800 or bust!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Hello,

I'm writing the GMAT for another time, and I hope I can learn a few pointers from joining this GMAT forum.

Honestly, I was really hesitant to join this club cause, I didn't really know how on earth reading forums was gonna help me get a better score. (I did extremely horribly the first time around, and this is my last chance cause I already applied to an MBA program- U of T Rotman).

But after reading about the person who wrote the GMAT a few times and scored 700 and eventually got into Wharton, I figured why not give it a shot.

As I hope I can learn from all of you, I hope I can contribute to your experiences too^^!!!

PS: Are there any other Canadians around here, or am I the only one? =(
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
 Q44  V41
Send PM
Kudos
I like the idea of mingling with the greats.

I am Jared from UT, planning on a 745 GMAT, top-15 school, and the world. I graduated in English and had every intention to do a PhD, but the ROI slowly pulled me to a more lucrative direction.

I have put together a website about me <a href="https://www.jaredmalan.com">here</a>. stop by.

Perhaps this is not the correct forum, but I am finishing up a marketing internship at a fortune 500 financial institution and preparing for the next step. I need that golden work experience, so if you have any leads, I would very much appreciate a private message.

Good day.

Originally posted by jfals82 on 26 Nov 2007, 19:13.
Last edited by jfals82 on 26 Dec 2007, 17:58, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
I have over 10 years experience in Transportation and Logistics. I have an undergrad in Political Science and Criminal Justice. My goal is to get into a part time program either at Anderson or Marshall. My target score is anything in the mid 600's.

I have yet to take any practice tests and I've been just studying off and on for the past year. I want to get this test over with and get into a program and either switch Industries or move up and on within Logistics.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
 Q49  V35
Send PM
Kudos
Hello folks,

Ankit this side.... currently having 2 yrs of SAP experience and aiming at a GMAT score of 700+(i took gmat last time and was disappointed with the score 600(V 21 Q 50).... Maybe that wasnt my day at all)

Anyway... Planning to give it a GOOD NEXT Shot.. taking date fr March or April 2007...

and Aiming for top10 b schools is US/UK .

Ankit
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
i am subramaniam, i graduated from madras university and planning to take the GMAT in Feb 08
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 91 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,
I am Alwyn , i am Engineer with 3 yrs work ex.Currently leading a team of 12.I believe in equal importance for professional and social career/life.
I am leading an NGO which fights corruption in India.I aspire to make it to the top schools and expect a MBA to a life transforming experience
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Hi fellow GMATers !

I have BSc in Computer Science. Been working in the business technology (ERP ... SAP) space for the past 10 years. Currently working for a major oil and gas company in the area of Technology Strategy and Enterprise Architecture.
My aspirations are to move into a senior technology executive position (VP, director, CIO). It is increasingly important for senior technology executives to be able to speak the language of business.
I want improve my understanding of business as well as developing my leadership and general management capability.
I am planning to apply to London Business School, INSEAD, and IESE for an executive MBA programme (commencing in late 2008 or early 2009).
I am aiming for a 700+ score on the GMAT ... and hope to provide input as well as learn from others on this forum.
I am recording all my planning activities on blog, which I will share with this forum once I am allowed to include links on my posts.

Look forward to working with you guys in cracking the GMAT ! :-)
Thanks.
II
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hello,
I am new to this site, good to see active participation by all. I am presently preparing for GMAT. Would like to get 650+ score.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hello All,

Am a pharma graduate and also have a post graduate defree in International Business. Am currently with a top MNC in IT sector :? in India. I support a large Telecom customer in US as a Project Manager 8-)

Am planning to take GMAT late this year and thankfully i landed up here just at the right time.

I found this site to be really helpful and the responses are real quick!

Hope to land up in mid 700's :shock:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Hi everyone,

I'm a 26 years old French Engineer. I've got a master of Mechanical engineering and am working since 3 years in an IT consulting firm.
I'm preparing for the Gmat since a couple of weeks, and I'll probably take the test in april (or may, it will depend on my preparation).
I target a score of 750 (to make forget my GPA...) but I still have to work a lot verbal and AWA! I feel confident in sentence correction and critical reasoning, but Reading Comprehesion seems really hard to me! I've lived 6 months in Ann Arbor, Michigan, but it was nearly 4 years ago and I haven't spoken English after that...

I'm planning to apply for MBA's in 2010, probably Berkeley, Stanford, columbia, Stern, chicago, Yale... I still have time to reduce or extend my list :)

By the way, I've discovered this forum through FaceBook :shock:

That's all!

Alex
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Hey Guys, my name is Gaanu, and I am a new user.
This looks very interesting.
I am planning on taking gmat pretty soon, hopefully in 4 - 5 months.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,
I am Optimus Prime of Otobots. And I've come in this planet to pursue MBA in any of US University. My target is 700. My weak points are RC & SC. CR is not a big prolem and I am good at Math. Would any good guy pleas help me to overcome specially on RC, my weakest part of GMAT.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Hello,

I am currently studying to take the GMAT for a second time. I took it about a month ago with only 2 months of study and did horribly!! I was high 300s. I was soo embarrassed and discouraged. I always made great grades in school so I was really crushed when I received that score. I have become more of a forum person and discovered this forum on my own. I am currently working on a study plan and am willing to take any advice out there. I have recently purchased many mgmat books to help prep this time. My biggest weakness is in verbal...I AM HORRIBLE!!! My math is stronger however it needs much improvement. I am currently looking at Texas and Rice MBA programs. I do work in finance which helps but it is CDO Finance (which is slowly dying a painful death) I look forward to getting to know people on this forum and hearing any advice!!!
Thanks
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  66