Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 18:07 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 18:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 198 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Management, Strategy & Finance
Schools:Kellogg School of Management
 Q50  V42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]
Hi All,
My name is Abu Naser Jaman. I am a clinical Data Analyst in Georgetown Univserity, Washington DC. I graduated last year and i have one and half years of experience in information technology. I will sit for GMAT on june,2006. I will go for part time. Everyone pray for me so that i can do well in GMAT. Take care all of you guys.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 593 [0]
Send PM
Hello everybody,

I am new to the group and as usual an introduction is in order.

I am a software engineer by profession with a total experience of little less than 3 years.

Behind every action there has to be a valid reason. Many a times people don't know the underlying reason and the people who believe in occult etc name it supernatural.

But I know the reason why I am going for my MBA.

I have just started with my preparations and will be deciding on a date after a self evaluation.

Its been a long time since I touched basic maths but it feels good to get back to the study groove.

Thats all for a small introduction. Will be asking all of you a lot of questions.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 279 [0]
Send PM
Hi, my name is Jackie.. from Seoul, Korea..

On my way home, a friend of mine who studies together for GMAT introduced this site.. It's so awesome to get to know this site... thank him..

Anyway, I am still quite in a darkness that how I can explore this site.. any help can be very appreciated..

JK in Seoul.. diving into gmatclub tonight..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi! I had read about this club last year. Somehow, I forgot about the club, and got lost in GMAT preparation :!: Scored low in GMAT, got drained out badly, now I am back. This time around I want to make it. I am spending more time in going through the posts in this club. Its helping a lot in planning my strategy for the GMAT. Interestingly, I realized that I am not alone in making mistakes :wink: If not for my mistakes, I would not have given serious thought to my goals. All the best to you all!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi ,

I am a graduate with a PG dip in Mgmt. Planning to take the gmat in May 06. I work in international sales of Mphasis in Blr.

Would like to participate in this forum to prepare for my Gmat. :)
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 992 [0]
Send PM
Hi All,

Welcome aboard :-D
Participate in discussions over questions, it helps a lot.

All the very best :good
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 536 [0]
Send PM
Hi,

I started to prepare the GMAT 1,5 month ago.
Pretty soon I discovered this fascinating and interesting forum. It's very nice to read about others' experiences and also to contribute.

I'm a french engineer with 6 years experience and want to have a boost in my career.
I must say that the Gmat preparation is quite hard, especially as it has been a long time ago I didn't practice any exams, both verbal and maths.
Until now, my scores a pretty low. I wish to do the exam at the end of may, with the scope to hit the 700 points. Because I don't know if I'll be prepared enough for that date, I might postpone the exam then for Oct. The problem is that it will make me lose 6 months until the next MBA application round.

So I will keep working hard on the GMAT and see what happens then around middle of May.

Have a nice day!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 50 [0]
Send PM
Hi Frnds,
I am new to this forum and came to know about it from my frnd who forwarded me a link to some "790" story scribbed by one of his acquintances . It was truly inspiring. I've been browsing thru the site for over a week now. After having gone through a no of posts, I find this forum as a perfect platform for somebody like me to start working on getting to the final destination (720+).
Well about me. I am a B.E. ComputerSc from India and have been working in the S/w industry for the past 1.8 years (Presently working with Motorola GSG). I aim to take the GMAT exam in the month of July. I have already started with Princeton Review Verbal section and would like to hear from somebody "how should i go about it" . My weak area is verbal. Quant is not much problem, though!

------------
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi all, :o

My name is Boonrod. I am living in Bangkok, Thailand.

It is my pleasure to join in this club. Thank you all of you who greatly contribue to this club and make it alive....

I found this site from google. And I am very excited that there are a lot of people trying to make their dream come true as I am.

I set my goal to be one of the Top B-school students. My career goal is to be a management consultant. I have prepared myself for almost three years. Due to English is not my native langauge, I have faced a lot of difficulities to improve my score in verbal of GMAT. I got only 570 in my GMAT score last time (Q48,V20) , very low score in verbal part. But I will not return my commitment, I will try my best until I get what I want. :wink:

For other people who are preparing to take a GMAT, TRY YOUR BEST...

That all I would like to say ^-^

See you on the TOP!! :P

Cheers,

Boonrod
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1649 [0]
Given Kudos: 781
Send PM
parwani74 wrote:
HI- I am in Boston, working in finance and been trying to give GMAT exam with no success. Last time I tried I got around 400, need atleast 600+ to get into good school. Any suggestion ? should I take GMAX online course, is it helpful. What material should I review, I do have GMAT books from princenton, gmat and kaplan.
I really appreciate for your help.

Whether you want to take the GMAX course is your personal preference, but we reviewed their course and its on our website. See if it helps you make a decision.

Here is the link:

https://gmatclub.com/wiki/GMAX_Online

regards
Praetorian
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

I am rollthedice. I came to know about this site from google but was too late in the game as I was taking my GMAT in few days with little/no prep. My first attempted GMAT score 550 sucks.

I have 11 yrs industry experience and is part of the problem. I lead teams in the onshore/offshore model that I dont get enough time after work (If it ever ends!). But, I am not loosing hope and going to know my weak points better by learning from you guys and sharing what I can in the process and make my scores a whopping : 700+

Wish me luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi everyone!

My name is An, I have tried Gmat test once. The test was not good, so I cancelled the score at that time. After the test I have gone to work in a firm. Now I want to study Gmat to take the test once more. As my dream is to study in a foreign country, to use English everyday,... I am now nearly forget all what I have learnt Gmat from the previous time. I hope this time I will be wiser and have a better way of studying gmat.

Thanks and best wishes

Anle
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi!

My name is Sangita, and I joined today!

I found this site today, a week after I took my GMAT for the first time. As you can imagine, I am here because I didn't score as well as I wanted to :-).

There is some great info on this site! Looking forward to meeting more of you, and participating in the Forum.

I created a post in GMAT experience (I think --) but I'm not sure that's the correct place to post, so I may have to repost somewhere else... still trying to navigate, and figure out where everything should go.

Apologize before hand, if I post anything incorrectly. Please let me know if there is something wrong, and guide me to the right place... will really appreciate it!

I am very excited to be here!

Regards,
Sangita.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hi....

i m kamal... from new delhi (india) ... almost 1.5 yr of exp in IT (software..travel domain)

keen in giving GMAT for the first time ..in oct-nov... hopefully to get the next summer session ....

would like to knw more abt GMAT so will search the forum .. and comehere evryday ...

hoping that i will get rite guidance.....also lookin for study partners...

thnks :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All,

I am Ajay from Chicago. I have about 4 years of work experience in total and I work currently at AllState Insurance in Chicago.

I plan to take the GMAT in Oct and am targetting a score of 700+.

My school preferences would be University of Chicago or Kellogs.

I am planning to do a Part-Time MBA.

Hope to get all the help from folks at gmatclub to improve my score and am willing to help the forum members in whatever way I can.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Hi all,

I'm originally from Sweden, but I'm now a current resident in the States (married an American somehow). Got a Swedish M.Sc in Industrial Engineering and Management and did my Master's thesis at Johns Hopkins University. Spent one semester in Sydney, Australia (Study Abroad)

Considering getting an MBA in 2008 (need more work experience first). Got 660 on the GMAT first try (Q42, V40) but going to re-take it. Screwed up the quant part big time.

Live in NC so looking at the schools around here: UNC, Wake Forest and Duke (although my wife would kill me - she's a Carolina grad).
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi ppl,

How's everybody??? :P
I got a degree in engineering and an MBA from India working with a Research & Consultancy firm in India, i'm targetting INSEAD, IMD-Switherland & Kellog's ONE year courses.

I just know this tht i got join anyone of these next year... :-D
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  66