Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 12:23 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 12:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Applications are now open for the Masters in Financial Analysis 2016! [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Applications are now open for the Masters in Financial Analysis 2016!
The applications for the first intake of the Masters in Financial Analysis in September 2016 are now live. We have put together an application checklist to make the application process as smooth as possible. For your application to be reviewed, the Masters in Financial Analysis Programme Office must have received the following: Online application form […]

Read the rest of this entry...
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
MiM2016 Away Day [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: MiM2016 Away Day
The MiM2016s have officially settled into their first term at LBS and core classes are well underway. With Orientation at City Hall and Foundations Week on campus, the MiM and GMiM students had a great introduction to the School and the various departments through seminars and workshops. However, on 8 and 9 September, the students left the campus […]

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Welcoming the September EMBA 2017 class [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Welcoming the September EMBA 2017 class
The programme officially commenced on 6 September with both the London and Dubai streams coming together in London for Orientation. The new Executive MBA class includes a range of high calibre professionals from Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors (IT and Investment Banking), Chief Financial Officers to family business owners and a picture book publisher. This […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Choosing the right path can be difficult [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Choosing the right path can be difficult
There is an abundance of choice in the world. When it comes to making a decision about pursuing postgraduate education how do you narrow down your choices so you achieve the career that you want? At London Business School we recognise that individuals want to study for a multitude of reasons. Some see it as […]

Director
Director
Send PM
LBS for London [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: LBS for London
Last weekend something special took place. The Student Association launched ‘LBS for London’ - an initiative that gave the opportunity to over 200 students, staff, faculty and administrators to contribute to the broader London community. We helped a number of charities through various activities such as gardening, cleaning the homes of vulnerable families and redecorating an incubator for disadvantaged start-up entrepreneurs. […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour
London Business School’s second MOOC will start tomorrow 7 October, with the title Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour. This new Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). A certificate of completion can also be acquired for a nominal fee. Led by brand expert Nader Tavassoli, Professor of Marketing, discover how a brand sustains itself in this […]

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
WE:Analyst (Accounting)
Send PM
Re: LBS (London): Calling all MIF Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!! [#permalink]
just received an invite to interview! R1 applicant here! :)
Director
Director
Send PM
The EMBA-Global Americas & Europe has been ranked number four by FT [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: The EMBA-Global Americas & Europe has been ranked number four by FT
The suspense has come to an end! The Financial Times ranking was released earlier this week and we are pleased to announce that the EMBA-Global Americas & Europe programme has been ranked number four this year, which means that the programme was ranked in the Top Five Executive MBA programmes in the last ten years. This […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Overcome your leadership challenge [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Overcome your leadership challenge
Increasingly, business success depends on your ability to get people to follow you, not because they have to, but because they want to. Conquer the leadership challenges at each stage of your career By choosing London Business School, you will study alongside a hand-picked group of talented, high-achievers from a wide range of industry sectors […]

Director
Director
Send PM
London Business School in Chile and Brazil [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: London Business School in Chile and Brazil
I recently had the pleasure of visiting Sao Paulo Brazil and Santiago de Chile as part of London Business School’s worldwide information sessions.       The first stop was Sao Paulo, where I spent a few days having one to one meetings with those who are interested in studying our Masters programmes. The main event […]

Director
Director
Send PM
The importance of your CV [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: The importance of your CV
When applying to business school, you have to submit a CV. How much effort will you put into this relative to your application essays? Think about what other applicants might have on their CVs – think about how to stand out from the crowd. Your CV is often your first opportunity to sell yourself to the Admissions Committee!   […]

Director
Director
Send PM
London Business School in Chile and Brazil [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: London Business School in Chile and Brazil
I recently had the pleasure of visiting Sao Paulo Brazil and Santiago de Chile as part of London Business School’s worldwide information sessions.       The first stop was Sao Paulo, where I spent a few days having one to one meetings with those who are interested in studying our Masters programmes. The main event […]

Director
Director
Send PM
The importance of your CV [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: The importance of your CV
When applying to business school, you have to submit a CV. How much effort will you put into this relative to your application essays? Think about what other applicants might have on their CVs – think about how to stand out from the crowd. Your CV is often your first opportunity to sell yourself to the Admissions Committee!   […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Finance@Work [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Finance@Work
Last week saw the launch of this year’s Finance@Work series and it was down to corporate finance professor James Dow to kick things off with a bang (it happened to also be Bonfire Night), moderating a discussion on ‘Implications of low (or negative) interest rates for investment’. “With the lecture theatre packed full of current […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Finance@Work [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Finance@Work
Last week saw the launch of this year’s Finance@Work series and it was down to corporate finance professor James Dow to kick things off with a bang (it happened to also be Bonfire Night), moderating a discussion on ‘Implications of low (or negative) interest rates for investment’. “With the lecture theatre packed full of current […]

Director
Director
Send PM
MFA Brochure – Live [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: MFA Brochure – Live
We are pleased to announce that the Masters in Financial Analysis brochure is now available to download on our website. If you are thinking of applying it will help you in your research to make sure this is the right programme in the right environment for you. You will be able to find out more about the […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Highlights of the professional student-led events from the autumn term [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Highlights of the professional student-led events from the autumn term 2015
The student clubs at London Business host regular social, cultural and community based events, examples from the first half of the  autumn term include LBS for London , the brand new LatAm Party, The Manhattan Short Film Festival , LBS Shares and The legendary Diwali Party. However the list below will give you a flavour […]

GMAT Club Bot
Highlights of the professional student-led events from the autumn term [#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts