Last visit was: 07 May 2024, 13:54 It is currently 07 May 2024, 13:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73104 [0]
Given Kudos: 18936
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [0]
Given Kudos: 598
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Hi BB! which one do u like more TTP or MGMAT? you have pro and cons of each? Thanks a lot
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hello to everyone, I’ve started to learn for the GMAT for around 3 weeks now. I am stuck at a level of 500, does someone have a tip how I might achieve a score of 600+. Thank you already for every positive response!
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
satgregmat99 wrote:
How can I change my username?

Go to your profile and click settings ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details

CRCK22 wrote:
Hello to everyone, I’ve started to learn for the GMAT for around 3 weeks now. I am stuck at a level of 500, does someone have a tip how I might achieve a score of 600+. Thank you already for every positive response!

So it is good you are worrying about progress. You need to worry about it daily. At the end of each day, you need to make sure you have learned things. At the same time, some people take 3 months to improve 100 points.... you can’t expect your test score to jump 100 points just because you learned some geometry and grammar. I would say, track your progress daily to see if you are learning and measure your learning as opposed to a score. Are you hitting more questions correctly? Are you able to solve them faster? If not, then you may not be learning.

Originally posted by bb on 01 Dec 2022, 11:57.
Last edited by bb on 01 Dec 2022, 12:00, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Send PM
Hello everyone, I would appreciate it if you could do me a favour. At the moment, I am preparing for the SC section of the test and I am also trying to solve a few problems of SENTENCE CORRECTION. Unfortunately, I made all the wrong assumptions. I returned to the course that I had enrolled in so that I could find out where my weaknesses lie. I noticed that I had forgotten all the rules necessary to answer SC questions. The preposition phrase has no subject, and there are also rules related to modifiers and verb tenses. Can you please share a post on the GMAT club that contains all the SC rules for me to memorize?
I would appreciate it if you could share any other way you can remember or understand these rules.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Abeljr wrote:
Hello everyone, I would appreciate it if you could do me a favour. At the moment, I am preparing for the SC section of the test and I am also trying to solve a few problems of SENTENCE CORRECTION. Unfortunately, I made all the wrong assumptions. I returned to the course that I had enrolled in so that I could find out where my weaknesses lie. I noticed that I had forgotten all the rules necessary to answer SC questions. The preposition phrase has no subject, and there are also rules related to modifiers and verb tenses. Can you please share a post on the GMAT club that contains all the SC rules for me to memorize?
I would appreciate it if you could share any other way you can remember or understand these rules.

I consider it is not possible to cover whole SC in one post.

Abeljr wrote:

You must review your course book or work from where you started preparation.

Originally posted by Sarmadk5 on 03 Dec 2022, 10:33.
Last edited by Sarmadk5 on 03 Dec 2022, 10:34, edited 1 time in total.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Sarmadk5 wrote:
Abeljr wrote:

I agree 👍 there are two aspects to sentence correction. The first one is grammar and we have a GMAT club ultimate grammar book which you can download for free. That’s 200+ pages. The second aspect is more of GMAT strategies related to meaning and parallel structure and specific issues and problems. Tested on the GMAT.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
bb wrote:
Sarmadk5 wrote:
Abeljr wrote:

I agree 👍 there are two aspects to sentence correction. The first one is grammar and we have a GMAT club ultimate grammar book which you can download for free. That’s 200+ pages. The second aspect is more of GMAT strategies related to meaning and parallel structure and specific issues and problems. Tested on the GMAT.

Bb please share the English book download link.

Thanks
Quant Chat Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 4281 [0]
Given Kudos: 1853
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Hey folks

took my first diagnostic and scored a 680

how likely is it to get get a +95 percentile with 1 month of studying?

Q47 and V37

I scheduled my GMAT on the 15th of this month, but I am starting to panic now.

Originally posted by akfury2000 on 03 Dec 2022, 19:18.
Last edited by akfury2000 on 03 Dec 2022, 19:21, edited 3 times in total.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
akfury2000 wrote:
took my first diagnostic and scored a 680

Nice score.. keep it up with strategies and solve advance level Questions
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I am completely free from now until exam date, but I am thinking of postponing it to early January

I dont know if that is a good choice or not. I severely lack work experience for the average MBA admit. So, I feel like i need to overcompensate with the GMAT

Originally posted by akfury2000 on 03 Dec 2022, 19:21.
Last edited by akfury2000 on 03 Dec 2022, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Prep for one week more and give diagnostic test on Gmac and Manhattan prep
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I took INSEAD’s mock exam

I am trying to keep the GMAC’s exams for last

Originally posted by akfury2000 on 03 Dec 2022, 19:23.
Last edited by akfury2000 on 03 Dec 2022, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
akfury2000 wrote:
I am trying to keep the GMAC’s exams for last

Give atleast one test

Also try Manhattan prep free test
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi, just wanted to check in if any one has any idea about - Priceton free test? Is it somewhat reliable indictor? If not what other free mock suggestions you have apart from GMATCLUB?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hey, does anyone wanna sell e-gmat credentials?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Hi can someone share me link for set of IR practice questions and AWA essays
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  10   11   12   13   14  ...  246