Last visit was: 21 May 2024, 14:00 It is currently 21 May 2024, 14:00
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Jan 2024
Posts: 4
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 37464
Own Kudos [?]: 73305 [0]
Given Kudos: 19002
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Jan 2024
Posts: 4
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 19 Jan 2024
Posts: 2
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Hi, where can i find a review or recommendation for the Gmat focus study material/courses? I was planning to go for the Manhattan books and Mangoosh for video lessons but i went through the manhattan books(foundation of verbal 6th edition , free on kindle) and it does not provide sufficient explanantion. I am pretty conflicted now.
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 Jan 2024
Posts: 3
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Please I need guidance I don’t have a clue on how to start please
Intern
Intern
Joined: 08 Jan 2024
Posts: 16
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
I started with egmat , you need to invest ur entire time, for egmat because the videos r somewhat lengthy upto 20-30minutes.
The magoosh has short videos.
In both of these , you will, find top mock tests, topic wise tests.
In egmat it’s the Scholrianium, the magoosh it’s Ai mock tests
With answer keys
Very reliable tools utilise those tools
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 May 2021
Posts: 13
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Tallgazette_10 wrote:
Hi, where can i find a review or recommendation for the Gmat focus study material/courses? I was planning to go for the Manhattan books and Mangoosh for video lessons but i went through the manhattan books(foundation of verbal 6th edition , free on kindle) and it does not provide sufficient explanantion. I am pretty conflicted now.

E-GMAT is good. I used it for my preparation of Classic edition, & was more than satisfied. It covers everything, & has a plethora of questions to practise. You can try it.
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 21 Jan 2024
Posts: 2
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Location: Nigeria
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
company is considering changing its policy concerning daily working hours. Currently, this company requires all employees to arrive at work at 8 a.m. The proposed policy would permit each employee to decide when to arrive—from as early as 6 a.m. to as l
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 Jan 2024
Posts: 1
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Location: India
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
I want to do self study for GMAT focused.

Need a topic wise study plan and tutorials.

Can someone please give me a study plan and resources?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 28 Jun 2023
Posts: 18
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Location: India
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Anyone interested for group study, please le me know, I am based out of Kolkata, and preparing for GMAT focus edition.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 28 Jun 2023
Posts: 18
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Location: India
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Do send me a dm if anyone is interested
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 19 Jan 2024
Posts: 2
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
PrateekKhare21 wrote:
E-GMAT is good. I used it for my preparation of Classic edition, & was more than satisfied. It covers everything, & has a plethora of questions to practise. You can try it.

Thanks for the answer.

Raghav369 wrote:
I started with egmat , you need to invest ur entire time, for egmat because the videos r somewhat lengthy upto 20-30minutes. The magoosh has short videos. In both of these , you will, find top mock tests, topic wise tests. In egmat it’s the Scholrianium, the magoosh it’s Ai mock tests With answer keys Very reliable tools utilise those tools

Okay. Will explore both the options. Thanks
Intern
Intern
Joined: 21 Jan 2024
Posts: 2
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Hey guys, nice to meet you. I am starting on GMAT Focus Edition, can I ask what is your study strategy?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 16 Nov 2023
Posts: 32
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Can anyone suggest test materials/resources particularly for GMAT Focus edition?
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 13 Jan 2024
Posts: 1
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
I have ten days left of my exam and I am still struggling with sentence correction and reading comprehension can anyone suggest any play list or any resources?
Manager
Manager
Joined: 14 Jun 2021
Posts: 142
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 65
Location: India
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Raisha09 wrote:
I have ten days left of my exam and I am still struggling with sentence correction and reading comprehension can anyone suggest any play list or any resources?

have you watched gmat ninja videos?

for rc, go to yt channel of gmat club and watch marty murray videos

and on daily basis do LSAT passages 3-4

focus on accuracy rather than timing
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 May 2021
Posts: 13
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Raisha09 wrote:
I have ten days left of my exam and I am still struggling with sentence correction and reading comprehension can anyone suggest any play list or any resources?

You must’ve learnt basic grammar rules. Try to learn the application of these rules by solving maximum questions, and by going through the explanation of each one of them, regardless of whether you have answered it correctly or wrongly. You will see that few concepts, such as Parallelism, modifiers, comparisons, subject verb agreement etc are tested heavily in GMAT as compared to other concepts. Try to build on these subjects more. In the process, you might falter many times, but thats perfectly fine, everybody does! Keep practising, & going through explanations of each one of them, it will surely help, it helped me a lot.

Reg RC, you need to slow down and absord the entire passage. There are different strategies for it, but the one which worked for me is slowly reading the passage, pausing after few lines to assimilate the part read (depending upon your ability), and going through till the end. Once you have read the entire passage, assimilate once again the entire passage, and then go to questions. You will see that the time you spent on the passage will be compensated by the reduction in time in answering questions. This needs practise, but it worked for me.

Having said that, you need to figure out what works the best for you. Above worked for me.

Shall be glad to assist more if required!
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 21 Jan 2024
Posts: 1
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
HI Everyone, I am going to start Gmat prep, aiming to apply for 2026 admissions for which round 1 applications start end of this year. Any tips on which resources to start with would be appreciated. I’m in marketing so need to brush up on quant heavily and need a score of 720+ for the schools I want to apply.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 10 Jan 2024
Posts: 6
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Hi Everyone, I am a 3rd year college student and I am going to start my gmat prep, aiming to apply for 2025. I want to buy egmat course. Any revies on how the course is? Also, I need advise on which test series should I buy?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 May 2021
Posts: 13
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
RitambharaJaiz wrote:
Hi Everyone, I am a 3rd year college student and I am going to start my gmat prep, aiming to apply for 2025. I want to buy egmat course. Any revies on how the course is? Also, I need advise on which test series should I buy?

E-Gmat course is well structured. Modules cover almost everything from basic to advanced stages of each concept. The diversity of questions is really appreciable, as it equips you to handle different types of questions. Scholaranium contains huge number of questions, where you can solve them as per your requirements. Mock tests are also available, which give a decent picture of your gmat prep. Doubts posted are also promptly responded by eGMAT’s experts.

I found egmat useful, although I purchased official questions & official mocks separately from Gmat Prep for more practise.

Swetha07 wrote:
HI Everyone, I am going to start Gmat prep, aiming to apply for 2026 admissions for which round 1 applications start end of this year. Any tips on which resources to start with would be appreciated. I’m in marketing so need to brush up on quant heavily and need a score of 720+ for the schools I want to apply.

See the reply posted above.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
   1  ...  193   194   195   196   197  ...  250