Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 00:02 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 00:02
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Hi , which is the best GMAT live online coaching course out there ?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
KinnarySanghvi wrote:
Hi , which is the best GMAT live online coaching course out there ?

Magoosh and E-GMAT are the ones i’m using, you could look into it :)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 93
Send PM
I have the Magoosh plan , but I found the quant very confusing on that - the online recorded videos

Any idea about the verbal hub course?

CAn you share which egmat course you have taken ?

Originally posted by KinnarySanghvi on 08 Feb 2023, 06:05.
Last edited by KinnarySanghvi on 08 Feb 2023, 06:06, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hey guys, I am thinking of starting my GMAT prep. Could you please suggest me some good online coaching options?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74326 [0]
Given Kudos: 20635
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
MuskanGmat wrote:
Hey guys, I am thinking of starting my GMAT prep. Could you please suggest me some good online coaching options?

What does online coaching mean? Private tutor (expensive)? or you are looking for an on-demand online course? (cheap)?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 65
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
Send PM
Can anyone give review about Magoosh online plan ? How much helpful is it ?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74326 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
MuskanGmat wrote:
bb wrote:
What does online coaching mean? Private tutor (expensive)? or you are looking for an on-demand online course? (cheap)?

the Cheaper ones

Got ya. For online GMAT courses, there are quite a few, depending on what you are looking for and what style:

Most Extensive:
1. eGMAT - great product for non-native speakers, focusing on Verbal specifically. Lots of questions and materials and 24/7support
1. TTP - many recommend it, esp for Quant (very extensive Quant course material and similarly growing verbal). You pay on a monthly basis which makes it cheaper or more expensive, up to you :)

Best ROI for your Time
3. Magoosh - a more compact intensive course that does not go as deep as TTP or eGMAT but instead focuses on saving you time while hitting the most important aspects. You save 30-50% of time though at a score trade off. Great if you are looking not to spend 3-6 months but want to be done faster and move on with life but not the right fit if you want maximum possible score.

Best Price:
4. GMAT Whiz - offer a fresh platform with lots of practice questions and 24/7 support
5. ScoreLeap - probably the most affordable course
4. Experts' Global - they have GMAT tests as well as course plans

My suggestion would be to try all of the courses and get a sense of which one works best for you. All of them have a free trial. It is not so much about picking the perfect course (there is no such thing as a perfect course for everyone) but there are courses that are better for some people than others - you may like the colors, style, or video organization better. It is all about how much effort and work you put into the course and your GMAT Preparation. That is what determines the result more so than the course you pick. If you don't study, no matter the tool, you won't succeed :) So try them, pick the one that you feel most comfortable with and esp if one that motivates you to keep going and motivates you to do better and keep studying. That is important!
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Avneeshyadav01 wrote:
Can anyone give review about Magoosh online plan ? How much helpful is it ?

Have you checked the Magoosh Reviews? https://gmatclub.com/reviews/magoosh-345345496
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Also, you can check all mentions of the Magoosh course in the Share GMAT Experience and GMAT Debriefs - here is a link: https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?s ... tag_id=493
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
My suggestion would be to try all of the courses and get a sense of which one works best for you. All of them have a free trial. It is not so much about picking the perfect course (there is no such thing as a perfect course for everyone) but there are courses that are better for some people than others - you may like the colors, style, or video organization better. It is all about how much effort and work you put into the course and your GMAT Preparation. That is what determines the result more so than the course you pick. If you don't study, no matter the tool, you won't succeed :) So try them, pick the one that you feel most comfortable with and esp if one that motivates you to keep going and motivates you to do better and keep studying. That is important!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
bb wrote:
My suggestion would be to try all of the courses and get a sense of which one works best for you. All of them have a free trial. It is not so much about picking the perfect course (there is no such thing as a perfect course for everyone) but there are courses that are better for some people than others - you may like the colors, style, or video organization better. It is all about how much effort and work you put into the course and your GMAT Preparation. That is what determines the result more so than the course you pick. If you don’t study, no matter the tool, you won’t succeed :) So try them, pick the one that you feel most comfortable with and esp if one that motivates you to keep going and motivates you to do better and keep studying. That is important!

Thank you so much for your help. It means a lot.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
hello there! Im studying GMAT to a job Selective Process. But Im seeing that most of the people in the topic are aiming to a MBA. Good luck over there! And if someone have the same aim that I got, plz let me know! ^^
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Dan1111 wrote:
hello there! Im studying GMAT to a job Selective Process. But Im seeing that most of the people in the topic are aiming to a MBA. Good luck over there! And if someone have the same aim that I got, plz let me know! ^^

Huh… job selective process - is that like consulting recruiting? 🤷‍♂️
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1093 [0]
Given Kudos: 629
Schools: Ross '25 (M$)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42 (Online)
Send PM
bb wrote:
MuskanGmat wrote:
bb wrote:

the Cheaper ones

Got ya. For online GMAT courses, there are quite a few, depending on what you are looking for and what style:

Most Extensive:
1. eGMAT - great product for non-native speakers, focusing on Verbal specifically. Lots of questions and materials and 24/7support
1. TTP - many recommend it, esp for Quant (very extensive Quant course material and similarly growing verbal). You pay on a monthly basis which makes it cheaper or more expensive, up to you :)

Best ROI for your Time
3. Magoosh - a more compact intensive course that does not go as deep as TTP or eGMAT but instead focuses on saving you time while hitting the most important aspects. You save 30-50% of time though at a score trade off. Great if you are looking not to spend 3-6 months but want to be done faster and move on with life but not the right fit if you want maximum possible score.

Best Price:
4. GMAT Whiz - offer a fresh platform with lots of practice questions and 24/7 support
5. ScoreLeap - probably the most affordable course
4. Experts' Global - they have GMAT tests as well as course plans

Dear BB,
Please stop suggesting Expert's global. I spent a considerable amount of time with them and their materials sucks beyond bounds. Their mocks tests are a steaming pool of crap and no one should waste their precious time on it. Please re-enforce the importance of Official Guides to the newcomers and save them time and money.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
bb wrote:
Huh… job selective process - is that like consulting recruiting? 🤷‍♂️

yep! Im looking for business consulting companies here in Brazil and they use GMAT on their PS.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
PyjamaScientist wrote:
Dear BB, Please stop suggesting Expert’s global. I spent a considerable amount of time with them and their materials sucks beyond bounds. Their mocks tests are a steaming pool of crap and no one should waste their precious time on it. Please re-enforce the importance of Official Guides to the newcomers and save them time and money.

Hey, it’s just a suggestion based on his understanding. Take it easy mate :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
A lot of people near me like to say that Im self-taught. I dont think so, but I used to learn a lot by my self (like speak english).
If someone want a advice, I think that practice its the key for anything. Dont lie to yourself neither hide yourself in high quality books because your effort always counts more than anything.
Thats why I believe that bank of questions its the best content to prepare. The more you do, better you get
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  34   35   36   37   38  ...  274