Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 18:22 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 518 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
Schools: Carey '16
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Re: I wish you a merry....NBA :) [#permalink]
Pashya wrote:
Well ... at least you guys didn't lose as badly as Dallas did ... the loss againt Miami could be excused but Denver? By 25 points? That's just wrong, man!

Mavs lost a lot of heat with the lose of JJ and Chandler and the other guy...his name just slipped my mind. They got Odom but he's not really playing efficiently for the team yet. who knows, that Mavs owner looks like an asshole and doesn't really know what he's doing. One thing I don't understand is, ok, you win the championship, and you change up your roster? WHY?! It just doesn't make sense.

Anyways, tonight we play Utah. They're a bunch of scrubs too. We better beat them. I know we still have to play without Bynum but damn Mike Brown, put some energy and charisma into your men! Also, I'm not liking the Mike Brown offense strategy too much either. If anyone has seen, Lakers offense has definitely slowed down. Before with Phil Jackson, it was straight execution and to the point. The triangular offense method isn't working too well either because people are starting to catch on. Mike Brown's pass-around-the-perimeter-and-wait-for-an-opportunity-approach is pretty sad.

I'm no professional or anything as I play basketball just for a hobby and leisure, but here's my take:

Starting 5: Murphy, Kobe, World Peace, Gasol, Barnes.

Probably the strongest team they have. Bench is going to be:

Ebanks, Derrick Caracter, Andrew Goudelock, Josh McRoberts, Jason Kapono

Everyone else: 100% bench warmers.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
They messed up the roster cuz they're trying to get Howard or Derron Williams or both to Dallas. The Lakers are still trying to woo Howard but I don't think Orlando will trade with the Lakers unless they agree to give up both Gasol and Bynum, which might not happen.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Oh I'm not putting any money that trade at all.

Everyone knows how upset Odom was when he heard his name was being traded and he apparently went to management and had a little exchange of words that ended up getting him traded.

I think Gasol is just keeping his mouth shut because i think he knows if he slips up they'll have him playing for some garbage team before he makes it to the door.

Bynum and Gasol for Howard? That's huh....that's a high price to pay and a lot of risk associated with it as well. Damn I wish I could be on Lakers management right now so I can beat some sense into those kids that have more money and common sense right now.

And for Christ sake's why are we still holding onto Luke Walton? Every time he comes onto the court everyone boo's him. That's not a very good sign for the franchise at all. Get rid of him. He's wasting roster space.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
HOW ABOUT THEM LAKERS TONIGHT BABY!!!!!

stomped on the Knicks like they were washington wizards! damn that feels good.

and Kevin Durant's last game winning shot with a second left?! Yes, yes, yes, this is NBA my friend, this is what's up!

Dallas lost...4 in a row? hahaha...i was laughing so hard. serves them right, they had the dream team and they wanted to switch it up b/c they were greedy....tsk tsk....SMH
GMAT Club Bot