Last visit was: 03 Jun 2024, 23:23 It is currently 03 Jun 2024, 23:23
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GMAT 1: 680 Q43 V38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q40 V38
Send PM
Re: INSEAD September 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
ericlim wrote:
fafelu1 wrote:
We start getting feedback next week......

Hi fafelu1, how do u know it's next week? From what is stated on the website we would only know on last week of may.

Posted from my mobile device

In previous years threads, results were released a few days before the deadline, so last week of May is probably correct. The deadline to complete the interviews is on Wednesday 8th, so they still need time to deliberate.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
R1 2014 Jan notifications are due 17 May. R3 decisions would be after that date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 128 [0]
Given Kudos: 215
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GPA: 4
Send PM
Total: 447 (281 F, 166 S)

Indonesians: 3 (2 F, 1 S)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Any news peeps ? Acceptances ? WLs? ANYTHING????
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
WE:Corporate Finance (Consulting)
Send PM
bana2162 wrote:
Any news peeps ? Acceptances ? WLs? ANYTHING????

just relax :) there'll be nothing till Monday for sure. and perhaps nothing soon enough later on :| .
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guys,

I have been debating whether to put my scholarship application in or not. It would be great to get the 12k bump but considering its so late in the process and the possibility of getting the scholarship is quite low, i was wondering if any one you have read or know if it could have an impact on my application ?

SO please help ! Tell me your thoughts !
Manager
Manager
Send PM
bana2162 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have been debating whether to put my scholarship application in or not. It would be great to get the 12k bump but considering its so late in the process and the possibility of getting the scholarship is quite low, i was wondering if any one you have read or know if it could have an impact on my application ?

When is it due?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
fafelu1 wrote:
bana2162 wrote:
Hi Guys,

When is it due?

TOMORROW
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
bana2162 wrote:
fafelu1 wrote:
bana2162 wrote:
Hi Guys,

When is it due?

TOMORROW

I just submitted my application for the L'Oreal scholarship. I think the chance is slim, but it never hurts to give it a shot.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
WE:Corporate Finance (Consulting)
Send PM
zigzag wrote:

I just submitted my application for the L'Oreal scholarship. I think the chance is slim, but it never hurts to give it a shot.

I'm in the same boat 8-)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Panamericano wrote:
zigzag wrote:

I'm in the same boat 8-)

I didnt even worry about it, i am more concerned about getting in. I did apply to two others anyways.......Good Luck!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
Send PM
just had my second interview... keeping fingers crossed! i think it went well, but you never know. at least i know to get an answer with 2-3 weeks, that's bearable :).

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I think ive been about as crazy as anyone else on these forums.The fact that I only applied to one school just added to my madness. However, I think i am correct in saying that am some point you just stop caring. I obviously really want to get in, but I have accepted and will accept my fate regardless of the outcome. Nothing we can do to change it now anyways. Only 19 days to go. and the 12th is almost over for me. 19 days is nothing. Remember when we were studying for gmats and your test was 19 days away? Felt like it was right around the corner.The decision too, is right around the corner... Ive been going to the gym, burying myself in my work and spending quality time with the wife. I will be crushed if i dont get in, and over the moon if i do. But either way, gotta find a way to pass the time. Good luck to my fellow anxiety filled Round 3 applicants. Just a few more weeks....Hang in there!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
ss84 wrote:
I think ive been about as crazy as anyone else on these forums.The fact that I only applied to one school just added to my madness. However, I think i am correct in saying that am some point you just stop caring. I obviously really want to get in, but I have accepted and will accept my fate regardless of the outcome. Nothing we can do to change it now anyways. Only 19 days to go. and the 12th is almost over for me. 19 days is nothing. Remember when we were studying for gmats and your test was 19 days away? Felt like it was right around the corner.The decision too, is right around the corner... Ive been going to the gym, burying myself in my work and spending quality time with the wife. I will be crushed if i dont get in, and over the moon if i do. But either way, gotta find a way to pass the time. Good luck to my fellow anxiety filled Round 3 applicants. Just a few more weeks....Hang in there!

Nicely said. Do you sometimes day dream about the moment when your phone rings, you look at the screen, it says +33 area code, you picking it up and hearing congrats...blah blah blah INSEAD .....you hanging up the phone and doing a cartwheel.......? haha that happens to me alot but i try to stop day dreaming too much.

Good luck!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
fafelu1 wrote:
ss84 wrote:

Nicely said. Do you sometimes day dream about the moment when your phone rings, you look at the screen, it says +33 area code, you picking it up and hearing congrats...blah blah blah INSEAD .....you hanging up the phone and doing a cartwheel.......? haha that happens to me alot but i try to stop day dreaming too much.

Good luck!!

Are you in my mind like some sort of being john malkovich situation? I have thought about exactly the same thing. In fact, I even got a call on my phone from a +33 and I almost ruined my pants at work. Turned out it was a client. I think they could hear my disappointment on the phone...
Manager
Manager
Send PM
ss84 wrote:
fafelu1 wrote:
ss84 wrote:

Good luck!!

Are you in my mind like some sort of being john malkovich situation? I have thought about exactly the same thing. In fact, I even got a call on my phone from a +33 and I almost ruined my pants at work. Turned out it was a client. I think they could hear my disappointment on the phone...

Haha maybe i am. That must be really disappointing. Soon we will all be happy and relieved, its really painful. That is all i think about. We will all make it through...:-)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Send PM
Time to relax, What ever will be, will be! Patience is a virtue!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  37   38   39   40   41  ...  52   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6952 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts