Last visit was: 05 Jun 2024, 20:54 It is currently 05 Jun 2024, 20:54
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.11
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V35
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2015 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
adagtagt wrote:
pingpong wrote:
Just got the call from my interviewer. In!

In !!! over the moon!!!!

Adagtagt- congratulations. When you tried to log into the Financial Aid site, does it say "You do not appear eligible for any scholarships or grants."? or it just doesnt login?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2015 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
pingpong wrote:

My interviewer mentioned that I should expect an email tomorrow with next steps and more info.

Its weird, I cannot login to fin aid login page and status says FILe under Review

At the Fin aid login page it says not eligible for aid or grant, I assume thats same as not being able to login?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
adagtagt wrote:
pingpong wrote:

My interviewer mentioned that I should expect an email tomorrow with next steps and more info.

Its weird, I cannot login to fin aid login page and status says FILe under Review

That's odd. I can let you know tomorrow if/when I get that email, and if you haven't received it by then you could ring up the admissions office and ask whats up?
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 7
GPA: 3.49
WE:Marketing (Health Care)
Send PM
Less than an hour to go...

=(
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Seems like they started late today (2:30PM), so it's totally possible they may be calling later into the evening or tomorrow morning too.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Operations
Send PM
m3equals333 wrote:
Congrats to the admits! I haven't received a call today, but saw the post on the financial aid/scholarships page log-on. Given the excruciating wait, I decided to attempt logging in and it worked (brought me to the Scholarship application page). Not getting my hopes up, but does this actually mean anything or normal for all applicants?

You are in :)

Everyone I have heard that can log in has gotten in.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [4]
Send PM
Kudos
just got in!! don't lose hope guys! i talked to admissions and they said admit calls go out till 5PM both today and tomorrow! good luck!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
itsmedavidv wrote:
m3equals333 wrote:
Congrats to the admits! I haven't received a call today, but saw the post on the financial aid/scholarships page log-on. Given the excruciating wait, I decided to attempt logging in and it worked (brought me to the Scholarship application page). Not getting my hopes up, but does this actually mean anything or normal for all applicants?

I just tried and couldnt login, probably means I wont get in? (besides the rare incidence of Adagtag who got in but cant login)

Originally posted by OneBattle62 on 28 May 2015, 16:18.
Last edited by OneBattle62 on 28 May 2015, 16:19, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 142 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V40
GMAT 3: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.16
WE:Consulting (Venture Capital)
Send PM
pingpong wrote:
m3equals333 wrote:

I think if you can log in, you're golden (bear), but even if you can't, you might still be getting a call like adagtagt did.

Thanks, really hope so! Having mild heart palpitations....
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 630 Q46 V31
WE:Project Management (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Kudos
powey88 wrote:
just got in!! don't lose hope guys! i talked to admissions and they said admit calls go out till 5PM both today and tomorrow! good luck!!

Good to know, congrats!

And now the agony continues for the rest of us...
Attachments

sycrcd.jpg
sycrcd.jpg [ 32.31 KiB | Viewed 2605 times ]

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
HeartHaas wrote:
itsmedavidv wrote:
m3equals333 wrote:

I just tried and couldnt login, probably means I wont get in? (besides the rare incidence of Adagtag who got in but cant login)

If it already happened to one person this round, it'll probably happen to more. Like Lenny Kravitz says, "It ain't over till it's over."
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Congrats to all the folks who got in!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
pingpong wrote:

If it already happened to one person this round, it'll probably happen to more. Like Lenny Kravitz says, "It ain't over till it's over."

"It ain't over till it's over."
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
First post. Got call for evening cohort.

Some details (if it helps) - I am from the bay area, applied in 4th round. Was not able to login at the Scholarship Page (Got "Not eligible Message")

All the best to all folks who are waiting. They just got started so keep hopes high!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [4]
Send PM
Kudos
Some thoughts for those that are still waiting:

As you can see from my profile, I struck out a lot over the course of four years, so I'm well acquainted with playing the waiting game only to be disappointed with a ding. What helped me was that I tried to stay off the forums for the week leading up to the decision date and I kept myself busy with work. Easier said than done, but I found that burying myself with work prevented me from obsessing over the calls.

As for the dings, what got me through all those is that I took a step back and looked at the positives in life rather than dwell on the negatives. The big thing for me was to understand that while a ding is disappointing, it's not something that's devastating, neither professionally nor personally. Sure it hurts the ego and pride a bit, but really, nothing was lost. Unlike when you apply to college, you still have the ability to improve your candidacy and reapply the following year. On top of that, since everyone here is applying to the part-time program, it stands to reason that you're already gainfully employed, so at the end of the day you're still in a really good spot. These schools will still be here next year, and the year after that, so don't lose hope and just keep grinding.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
GPA: 3.6
WE:General Management (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Just got in! I was on the phone with someone and abruptly hung up on them when I saw the 510 number. The call came in at 4:22.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Other, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V33
Send PM
Where is the scholarship page? I did not apply to any scholarships before for Haas. Whats the process?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  30   31   32   33   34  ...  44   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6957 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts