Last visit was: 05 Jun 2024, 05:29 It is currently 05 Jun 2024, 05:29
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Need speaking and writing templates [#permalink]
You are welcome.

I hope it helps.

Other points I would like to include:

1: Using adjectives that denote quality, use of simile, metaphors, and words that describe how the senses react or feel.

2: If possible, an answer to WWWWW (what why who when where) which could be used in the introduction, body and conclusion depending on the question

3: Give introductory statement early so you could give a detailed description

4: Generally, I also suggest that one writes the exam bearing in mind he/she would try to give more information about himself/herself during the exam.
In my opinion, a lot of the independent questions on speaking and writing are really about knowing more from exam taker. Bearing this in mind would put one at ease. This includes ones perception of various issues, ones likes e.t.c This could help to give a more natural, passionate and spontaneous response. However, the writing part also requires a logical and organized flow of writing

Originally posted by tosinUPM on 04 Nov 2015, 18:02.
Last edited by tosinUPM on 29 Nov 2015, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Need speaking and writing templates [#permalink]
tosinUPM wrote:
You are welcome.

I hope it helps.

Other points I would like to include:

1: Using adjectives that denote quality, use of simile, metaphors, and words that describe how the senses react or feel.

2: If possible, an answer to WWWWW (what why who when where) which could be used in the introduction, body and conclusion depending on the question

3: Give introductory statement early so you could give a detailed description

4: Generally, I also suggest that one writes the exam bearing in mind he/she would try to give more information about himself/herself during the exam.
In my opinion, a lot of the independent questions on speaking and writing are really about knowing more from exam taker. Bearing this in mind would put one at ease. This includes ones perception of various issues, ones likes e.t.c This could help to give a more natural, passionate and spontaneous response. However, the writing part also requires a logical and organized flow of writing

Thank you ,tosinUPM :-D I will follow them .
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi! There are actually lots of example templates on the web. Take a look at this one, for example: 4tests . com / toefl
There you can take a look at an example and also try yourself.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
ellyhuston wrote:
Hi! There are actually lots of example templates on the web. Take a look at this one, for example: 4tests . com / toefl
There you can take a look at an example and also try yourself.

Thank you ellyhuston
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Need speaking and writing templates [#permalink]