Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 05:53 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:53

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Stern-PT (Fall) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
dinged = not admitted. i had applied R2 for the Saturday program. Disappointed since I love NYC and would have loved to be there on weekends. Will be going to Booth instead - Chicago here I come!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Stern-PT (Fall) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
buzyness wrote:
dinged = not admitted. i had applied R2 for the Saturday program. Disappointed since I love NYC and would have loved to be there on weekends. Will be going to Booth instead - Chicago here I come!

Good Luck in Chicago!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I got email ask to have interview. I applied weekend program in R2. Anyone else gets the interview request?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I just got my acceptance letter for Manhattan Weeknights. So excited!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mba16forjo wrote:
I just got my acceptance letter for Manhattan Weeknights. So excited!

I got mine as well this morning!!

Congrats. :)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Just got my acceptance update to the Weeknight program as well :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
No one on weekend class?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Accepted for Manhattan Weeknights!! Is anyone having issues logging into the Admitted Student Page?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
You must capitalize first letters of your first and last name.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Have any of you start looking at the core group schedule?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
late4thing wrote:
Accepted for Manhattan Weeknights!! Is anyone having issues logging into the Admitted Student Page?

I haven't been able to get in since I got accepted last Thursday.

I emailed them yesterday and they responded that they are having technical difficulties with the system for both paying the deposit and the admitted students page.

I have tried it multiple times and no luck yet. :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
deekaytee wrote:
late4thing wrote:

I emailed them yesterday and they responded that they are having technical difficulties with the system for both paying the deposit and the admitted students page.

Good to hear that I'm not the only one! I received the same email from them this morning.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
late4thing wrote:
deekaytee wrote:

Good to hear that I'm not the only one! I received the same email from them this morning.

I'm getting nervous though as we only have two weeks to do everything from our admissions date. I hope they fix it soon. I am not even able to pay my deposit.

Did everyone also get the email about orientation being switched from two days to one day?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Can anyone confirm if they can login to the Enroll at Stern link? I already submitted my deposit and acceptance letter but once I access the Admitted Students website, I cannot login to the Enroll at Stern under To-Do-List. I have completed mostly everything else except for Registration payment and Photo ID.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
late4thing wrote:
Can anyone confirm if they can login to the Enroll at Stern link? I already submitted my deposit and acceptance letter but once I access the Admitted Students website, I cannot login to the Enroll at Stern under To-Do-List. I have completed mostly everything else except for Registration payment and Photo ID.

I submitted payment for the 2k deposit on my status page.

Is there another payment due immediately or just tuition in August?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
deekaytee wrote:
late4thing wrote:

I submitted payment for the 2k deposit on my status page.

Is there another payment due immediately or just tuition in August?

It should tuition only. You can find out more about it at Registration under Academic & Registration.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has anyone received R3 results ? I applied July 11th and no news since then. Status of my application just shows Submitted.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts