Last visit was: 05 Jun 2024, 06:45 It is currently 05 Jun 2024, 06:45
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V36
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
mndehaan wrote:
Congrats MitchA achayan90 (see you both in Fonty!) and Kloi! Happy to see you got the call

Yup! Is there a facebook/ https://gmatclub.com/chat/ https://gmatclub.com/chat group where we can interact? I really want to get to know other Fonty residents before starting the program.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
anyone could share when is R3 deposit deadline? Thx~
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
April 27th

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
MitchA wrote:
April 27th

Thanks, MitchA!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1435 [1]
Given Kudos: 575
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Big congrats to all the September admit ☆☆☆☆☆ I'm the thread Master for the January 2018 batch, so if you are applying for J-term, please join me there. (https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... 30631.html) I have a bit of time to answer questions that might have come up for you regarding apps to be submitted for May. Please fire away.

https://MBAPrepCoach.COM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Ask, Don’t Beg. Give, Don’t Take. Love, and be Loved.
February. Love is always in the air. Or at least, that’s what I thought. Entering the second part of the first period of the INSEAD experience, for some reason things begin to wear me out. The lessons are all around,... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: February 2017: Ask, Don’t Beg. Give, Don’t Take. Love, and be Loved.
February. Love is always in the air. Or at least, that’s what I thought. Entering the second part of the first period of the INSEAD experience, for some reason things begin to wear me out. The lessons are all around,... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: March 2017: The Syndrome of Mediocrity
March starts with exams of Period 1. March proceeds with Period 2: buzzes of internship in a hectic 7-week period. March concludes with the intensity of internship interviews… and the release of P1 grades. I have to say, just to... Continue Reading →
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 326 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
WE:Real Estate (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Hi people,
Just saying hi and wishing best of luck to R4s!!!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 326 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
WE:Real Estate (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
MitchA wrote:
mndehaan wrote:
Congrats MitchA achayan90 (see you both in Fonty!) and Kloi! Happy to see you got the call

Yup! Is there a facebook/ https://gmatclub.com/chat/ https://gmatclub.com/chat group where we can interact? I really want to get to know other Fonty residents before starting the program.

You'll have plenty of time for that. I guess you already are on the other side (Slack and Facebook). Parisian team is the best though we meet all the time :beer . I guess I have seen Insead people more than 10 times now.
Some already have room mates (first fonty house, Arbre Sec house here!! :lol: :lol: !)

We will be soon planning our pre-MBA trip. Singy is ahead of us on that. I guess you already are on Slack. So see you on the other side! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 2.8
Send PM
Hey all!

Best of luck for everyone applying to INSEAD!

I have a question about final decision for R4...does anybody knows how many weeks does it take the Admission Committee to make a final decision after the interviews?

I had my 2d interview on April 7...just curious to know how long I have to wait :-0
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Send PM
Quote:
Competition for each round is equal regardless of the intake or round you apply for. We review the pool of applications submitted within each round independently, keeping the “offer ratio” (percentage of candidates accepted vs. applications received) fairly constant across all rounds. By “Class” we are referring to the entire population of students beginning the INSEAD MBA programme at the same time (regardless of campus location).

The above is mentioned as an important note on Insead's website for MBA admissions. Can it be taken on face value? As it would suggest that Round 4 or Round 3 is equivalent to Round 1 since number of applications on Round 3 or Round 4 will be lower than those for Round 1 or 2. If Insead follows this policy then their class intake must vary every year and with each intake as they cannot foresee the number of applications they may receive in Round 4 or on a different intake. Am I missing something here?
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: One Hundred Cups of Tea as Invested Capital
After many months of intense due diligence gathering, model building, late night phone calls to India and rehearsals, along with team mates Hong Fei Wang, Tim May and Apoorve Khandelwal , on April 7th we were finally in New York... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Sufi Poet at INSEAD
We were born in the same townhouse in Chicago, but we never got along as children. My cousin was 9 months older and was always taller, fairer, and prettier. She was popular everywhere she went. As a young adult, I... Continue Reading →
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Send PM
Hi Guys

I'm targeting the intake window for September 2019,and as such I'm starting my research on Insead now.

I understand that tuition payments will be done in three installments. My questions are around the first 2 installments.

Firstly, for the first installment that will be due 4 weeks after admission is given, I would like to know how long it takes for a candidate to recieve an admission offer from the point of application submission.

Secondly, what is the typical time line between when admission offers are given and program commencement (in this case September or January ).

I would like these information to help in making decisions around my funding.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910C using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Maximizing Conflict & Shareholder Value: a P2 story
I nearly resisted the urge to share the P2 experience through stanza and verse, but only nearly. The group, the organization, the unit, the core The Goal (make money?), the achievement – much more. We set off on P2, a... Continue Reading →
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Hi!

Same here zalalov.m, had my second interview this morning, and wondering when they'd start giving results out!

My guess is it might start around the 12th (given the May 3rd deadline to conduct the interview). Btw, when was the official deadline to communicate decisions? Can't find it on their site anymore

Cheers! And good luck to all R4s!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  52   53   54   55   56   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6954 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts