Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 10:42 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 10:42

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Schools: LBS '14 (M$)
GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V35
GMAT 2: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 4
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: Paras Educational Fund - loans for international students [#permalink]
Laman, if you're still around, how did this experience turn out?

Does anyone else have experience with Paras?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Few of my friends recommended paras foundation and I applied with them for NYU-Stern Business School. I got my loan sanctioned and 1st installment will be disbursed on 31st October, 2013. I have no complaints about them.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
My experience with Paras ended up with nothing. When they sent a form to my co-signor, he was shocked by the amount of sensitive data they asked for (i think they wanted a scan of his social security card or smth like that, i can check exact list if it is helpful). He said that only an idiot would share that type of information as it might lead to identity theft, etc. To be fair, to date i don't know if my co-signor was overconservative or they really wanted too much, so i wouldn't dare to say anything bad or good about them - i simply don't know... Unfortunately, it's not helpful to people who plan to try with them but at least you know how my experience ended up. Good luck everybody and please share in details if you manage to get a loan :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Did any one manage to get a loan from them and how was your experience with them either way?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Thank you so very much for all of your help in securing our loan for my overseas education. You were organized & thorough & professional, as well as kind which made all of the difference in our interactions with you. We put our trust in you and you most definitely came through for us. Our hats off to you!! Thanks again!!

Regards,

Aadesh Randeria
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Paras Educational Fund - loans for international students [#permalink]
If you aspire to study abroad then you need strong financial back up. If this is where you are stuck up then Paras Education Foundation is what you need. The Foundation helps you achieve your goals. All you have to do is dream big and make it come true by connecting with them. The loan procedure is simple, with low rates of interest and most importantly very helpful faculty. If you are thinking of a loan to back up your education don't hesitate to contact The Paras Education Foundation.

Originally posted by riddhi1993 on 14 Feb 2017, 22:35.
Last edited by riddhi1993 on 22 Feb 2017, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I personally have had loan taken and approved from Citizens bank via Paras! They are really helpful and keep a great amount of transparency.

The good thing is that they do not take a lot of your time, since before coming to the states a lot of things need to be taken care of and I'm sure loan is pretty important and filling out things can be time consuming, plus being inexperienced you may make a mistake! Trust me, before coming here let loan be Paras's worry. Get everything else done and spend time with your family.

More importantly, they stick to their word, no extra cost no shady stuff! Just the loan as promised with an interest that is affordable. I'm close to my graduation and there has been no problem so far.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Ali Akeel wrote:
Did any one manage to get a loan from them and how was your experience with them either way?

Yes!!! Paras Education Foundation is best foundation in proving loans due to following features of this foundation.

1) Transparency

2) No Cheating

3) Easy to go process

4) No too much overhead (i.e. no too much paper work only few of them) and you get the loan.

5) Trustworthy

6) Giving more than enough time for the repayment

7) Less Rate of Interest

8) Co-operative and friendly

9) Always attend your query in positive manner at any time

10) Staff is too supportive
Intern
Intern
Send PM
They say education is the most important thing for growth. But they failed to mention that money drives education. My biggest dream was to study and pursue a Masters degree from a US university and Paras education foundation helped me achieve that dream. I never faced an issue while applying for an education loan with the kind services they provide. The process was really smooth and hassle free. I got my loan approved with very low interest rates and the disbursements were right on time. Called the helpline number for the repayment procedure and they were very kind and helpful! Paras education foundation takes care of everything, like absolutely everything. I strongly recommend paras education foundation for all of you who wish to pursue your dreams!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guys,

I understand that financing graduate studies abroad comes with huge financial responsibilities but Paras Education Foundation makes the most important step very easy. The entire process is very simple, hassle free and very transparent. The team is superb, genuinely wants to help students secure their dreams of higher education.

I happened to approach them with a small window to secure my finances. The team extended absolute support and cooperation with the expedited process. All the critical disbursement related processes are handled very meticulously. The loan is offered at a lower interest rate as compared to the commercial banks. Just has one condition the borrower should have a co-signer in US.

Many thanks to TPEF for making it possible for me!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
My experience with TPEF / Paras Education has been really good. ' A BIG Thank you' to Mrs Bharti Madam, and her entire team who have helped in the loan process. This loan by TPEF from US enabled me to take a loan in USD at much better rate. As a result I am definitely at much more ease and reduced tension of high interest rate.!! I would definitely recommend everyone who has a US cosigner should go for this! :-D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I am Piyush Bansal - MS student in the civil engineering program at Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, USA. Like most of the students, getting a hefty loan of $44,000 was a big hurdle between me and my dreams after I got the admit. Went to several Indian banks and found that all of them ask for a mortgage of atleast 1.5-2 times the value of the loan. Didn't work out for me. Then a friend told me to check with Paras Education foundation as they provide loans at a low rate of interest and without any mortgage. I didn't believe it at first, but then I had nothing to lose. So, I decided to phone them. After detailed discussions with them, I discovered that my friend was right. I got a loan of $44,000 in very short amount of time and with very minimal paperwork. I could not believe it would have been so easy to get an education loan.

Therefore, I highly recommend each one of you to check out Paras Education foundation and avail the benefits that they provide. I have shared the same with my juniors and close friends and all of them are in the pipeline to come to USA and start their graduate studies. Good luck!

Paras Education foundation
+91-22-22831637 / 38, +91-22-22832097
Google them up, don't be lazy.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Friends, I would like share my experience with all cause it will benefit all students like me who wish to pursue their education through loans. There is one organisation called The Paras Education Foundation in Mumbai, India. They give loans to all students who want to pursue their studies abroad. With their help thousands of students have been able to successfully fulfill their dream. Their entire processing is so simple and they have an efficient team too who give good service. I must say they are very reliable and you all should approach them if you have a need. I'm sharing their website for everyone's convienience.
Thanks,
Simran.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Is having an US green card holder/citizen as a cosigner must for loans from Paras?

Sent from my Coolpad A8 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Hi, i want to apply for European MBA schools. Can Paras Education foundation help?

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vivekpatani wrote:
I personally have had loan taken and approved from Citizens bank via Paras! They are really helpful and keep a great amount of transparency.

The good thing is that they do not take a lot of your time, since before coming to the states a lot of things need to be taken care of and I'm sure loan is pretty important and filling out things can be time consuming, plus being inexperienced you may make a mistake! Trust me, before coming here let loan be Paras's worry. Get everything else done and spend time with your family.

More importantly, they stick to their word, no extra cost no shady stuff! Just the loan as promised with an interest that is affordable. I'm close to my graduation and there has been no problem so far.

Can you give here you e-mail ID, contact telephone number? I want loan from Paras. I want to see proof from you that you got loan from them.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
piyush Bansal, can you give me your phone number and e-mail ID? I want loan from Paras. I that connection I want to see a valid proof that you got loan from them without collateral security. You are paid employee of Paras.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2