It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 01:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Paras Educational Fund - loans for international students

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 6

Re: Paras Educational Fund - loans for international students [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2017, 08:23
Hi, i want to apply for European MBA schools. Can Paras Education foundation help?

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 6

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2017, 07:51
vivekpatani wrote:
I personally have had loan taken and approved from Citizens bank via Paras! They are really helpful and keep a great amount of transparency.

The good thing is that they do not take a lot of your time, since before coming to the states a lot of things need to be taken care of and I'm sure loan is pretty important and filling out things can be time consuming, plus being inexperienced you may make a mistake! Trust me, before coming here let loan be Paras's worry. Get everything else done and spend time with your family.

More importantly, they stick to their word, no extra cost no shady stuff! Just the loan as promised with an interest that is affordable. I'm close to my graduation and there has been no problem so far.

Can you give here you e-mail ID, contact telephone number? I want loan from Paras. I want to see proof from you that you got loan from them.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2017, 07:56
piyush Bansal, can you give me your phone number and e-mail ID? I want loan from Paras. I that connection I want to see a valid proof that you got loan from them without collateral security. You are paid employee of Paras.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 08 Jul 2017, 21:42
Paras foundation helps Indian students who desire to study abroad with the loan they need. They are truely doing a great job out there. I will definitely recommend it as the interest rate which they are offering is the lowest and the repayment are done in an easy way. Keep doing the good work paras.
Thank You.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2017, 03:24
Loan processing of students for studying abroad has been made very simple by The Paras Education Foundation(TPEF).

I would recommend others to contact The Paras Education Foundation to know the difference between TPEF and other financing organisations.

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 8 [1], given: 40

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 24 Jul 2017, 16:46
This post received
KUDOS
okay seeing how many people with one posts just randomly dropped by to praise Paras I'm pretty sure it's artificial traffic and something is fishy. Do wait for an authentic user to post his/her experience.

Kudos [?]: 8 [1], given: 40

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2017, 01:39
Paras education provide education loan to students to pursue their dream of studying abroad. They can repay their loans after finishing the education which does not create burden on them or their family.

Re: Paras Educational Fund - loans for international students   [#permalink] 01 Aug 2017, 01:39

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 27 posts ] 

Paras Educational Fund - loans for international students

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap