Last visit was: 06 May 2024, 07:03 It is currently 06 May 2024, 07:03

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10036 [0]
Given Kudos: 4544
Test: Test
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: IESE MBA Admissions and Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: What a Colombian Micro Entrepreneur Can Teach You
At IESE, the spirit of service remains strong even as an alumni. Over the summer, Fabio Rodriguez (MBA Class of 2017) took on a short term project combining three of his main interests –...

Click on the headline to read more
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: How to Prepare for your GMAT Exam
The first round deadline for the application for IESE MBA Class of 2020 is fast approaching on October 17. 2017. I’m sure there are many of you out there who are currently working very hard on your...

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: New York Overseas Module: In the Centre of Everything
Last month, almost a hundred IESE MBA students started their second year with the New York Overseas Module, where they chose to spend either 1 or 2 weeks taking intensive courses at IESE’s New...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Next stop: Canary Wharf” – London Banking Trek 2017
The organisation of the IESE London Banking Trek starts taking place in spring, way before the new generation of first year students arrive on the campus in September. IESE MBA Career Services and...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: How do you design your life?
Jean-Paul Destarac, MBA Class of 2018 recently participated in a Life Design Workshop organized by IESE MBA Career Services. The CS team regularly organizes such workshops throughout the year,  aimed...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Thanksgiving Cheer
The Thanksgiving holiday is an annual national holiday in both the United States and Canada in which family and friends gather for a traditional meal, a meal in which can actually last the ENTIRE...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: IESE MBA Students Making a Difference – Doing Good Doing Well 2018
For the last 15 years, IESE students have been organizing a conference called Doing Good Doing Well in which they invite speakers from around the world to talk about issues related to environmental...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Celebrating Women in Business: IESE 3rd Annual WIB Conference
On January 24th, 2018, the IESE Women in Business Club hosted the 3rd Annual Women in Business Conference with the theme “The Power of Balance: Defining and Owning Your Own Success”. The club...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: 5 Career Forum Tips, from a Second Year to a First Year Student
“I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States I believe that nothing hits closer to the truth...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: IESE Meets the Valley 2018: A Memorable Week
8:30, Blue Bottle Coffee, 66 Mint St. This is where and when everything began. Great building, fabulous lobby, amazing view. Even better than that, was our host, David Hadley, MBA 2015, currently...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: IESE Meets the Valley 2018: A Memorable Week
8:30, Blue Bottle Coffee, 66 Mint St. This is where and when everything began. Great building, fabulous lobby, amazing view. Even better than that, was our host, David Hadley, MBA 2015, currently...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: IESE MBA Admissions Insider Series: Part 1. Which MBA is the right fit for me?
Welcome to our IESE MBA Admissions Insider Series, where our goal is to guide prospective applicants through some of the questions you might face during the MBA application process. In Part 1 of this...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: IESE Partners Club: All Part of the Family
Gioia Bonso, Rosana Portela and Cédric Devivier are active members of the IESE community, not as MBA students but as partners. How was their move to Barcelona and did it match their expectations? In...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: IESE MBA Admissions Insider Series: Part 2. Cracking the MBA Application Process
The application for IESE MBA Class of 2021 is now LIVE! To help our future applicants better navigate the MBA application process, we’ve sought the help of three of our MBA Class of 2019...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: It’s a Startup World: IESE Startup Career Fair
The second edition of the IESE Startup Career Fair was held in April in our Barcelona campus. It was a great turnout with more than 100 IESE students as well as 10 startups, investors and incubators...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: IESE MBA Admissions Insider Series: Part 3. How to best use your summer for applications
Imagine yourself exactly this time next year, planning and preparing to start your MBA in the fall. For aspiring MBA candidates, the summer break gives you a lot of time to prepare for the early...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: What I learnt in the Student Council
They say learning happens in the classroom. IESE MBA’s case method validates this. However my greatest learning happened outside the classroom, being a part of the Student Council (SC). Every...

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts