Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 02:02 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 02:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: IESE MBA Admissions and Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: What the MBA AdCom really wants – Part I
Summer is here and some of you may be starting to think more deeply about your MBA application journey. IESE’s Director  of MBA Admissions, Pascal Michels (MBA 10) sat down with David White...

Click on the headline to read more
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: What the MBA AdCom really wants – Part II
This is the second half of the interview between IESE’s Director  of MBA Admissions, Pascal Michels (MBA 10) and David White from Menlo Coaching. Here Pascal demystifies MBA recruitment from the...

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Dear Incoming Class of 2021…
Get ready for the adventure of your lifetime. It was June 2017, and I was exactly where you are right now. Watching Marc Badia in the -for some- much needed accounting Coursera course, trying to find...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: How to tackle the IESE MBA application, tips from our Admissions Director
Dear applicants to the Class of 2022, I am thrilled to announce that the incoming Class of 2021 will be IESE’s largest MBA class yet of 370+ students. It is very exciting to see our vibrant student...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: My Summer Internship at Amazon (and how you can do it too!)
This summer I did my internship at Amazon Madrid. It was an intense but very rewarding experience. I chose Amazon because I was seeking a challenging work experience that pushed me to my limits....

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “Destiny and Purpose” – Thoughts at Orientation Week
During Professor Marc Badia’s speech to the MBA Class of 2021 at orientation, he offered us three pieces of advice. Of the three, the first one came to me as the most intriguing and profound. In his...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: 5 Lessons For Your First Year at IESE Business School
Last week, I started my second year at IESE Business School, and I must say I love it. My mornings are free, my days open (to pursue my interests), and the weather is fantastic. However, my favorite...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: My Startup Life: IESE’s Summer Entrepreneurship Experience (S.E.E)
Each summer IESE offers the Summer Entrepreneurship Experience (S.E.E.), a unique alternative to a traditional corporate internship allowing entrepreneurially-minded students to test the...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Making it a “Family Business” – Interview with Matthew Boyden, IESE Partner
Hi Matthew, tell us a little bit about your background? I’m from the US and met my wife, Laura, during our undergrad. I worked in insurance for several years before switching to a tech/software...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: The very first search fund in Japan
After my eight-year career at a large Japanese financial institution, I joined and graduated from the IESE MBA Class of 2019 and formed the very first search fund (*) in Japan. *This is a model that...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Three Takeaways from the Responsible Business trek in Geneva
To increase the awareness toward global issues among our MBA students, IESE’s Responsible Business Club (RBC) initiated the first business trek to visit SDGs players in Geneva earlier this month. We...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “It’s always impossible until it is done”, the Lisbon Trek 2019
“No, there’s no way we can make it!” It is the 2nd of September 2019. Excitement is overflowing in the Portuguese https://gmatclub.com/chat group! It is the first day of orientation week and the all-time high of...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: Congratulations, you’ve been admitted! What’s next?
The IESE MBA Class of 2022 is starting to fill up! For those who will be joining us in Barcelona next year, we are looking forward to welcoming you on campus. You’ve put in a lot of hard work to get...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “What a roller coaster ride”, Term 1 at IESE
Tuesday 10th December: A chill breeze and overcast skies greet me in the usually sunny Barcelona as I step out of class. However, the gloomy weather couldn’t dampen our moods! First years had just...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: “It is very much about people,” IESE Business Spanish Program
The IESE Business Spanish Program (BSP) is a 12-module course that aims to help MBA students develop their ability to successfully interact in Spanish. “Absolute beginners and junior-level students...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: The ongoing gender challenge
While few doubt the advantages of a diverse workplace, gender parity across organizations has proven stubbornly difficult to achieve, putting new demands on companies and their leaders to spearhead...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM IESE MBA Director's Blog: My Summer Internship Abroad
Many MBA students aspire to gain some overseas work experience through their MBA. Several of our IESE Class of 2020 students successfully achieved this last summer and worked with companies across...

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts