Last visit was: 03 May 2024, 02:16 It is currently 03 May 2024, 02:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 113 [13]
Given Kudos: 184
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [3]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 113 [0]
Send PM
IIM School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1241 [0]
Given Kudos: 1207
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
Re: New Veritas "smart" GMAT prep product called ORION (ex VAULT) [#permalink]
AweG

Can you share the link for the same?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 113 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
adkikani wrote:
AweG

Can you share the link for the same?

of course! https://valt.gmatclub.com/forum/veritas-prep-resource-links-no-longer-available-399979.html#
IIM School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1241 [1]
Given Kudos: 1207
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
Kudos
AweG

Thanks, looks similar to egmat s gmatplanner here
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
Kudos
AweG wrote:
diegolancha wrote:
I have! I had tried studying with several gmat tools and this is the one that helped me the most, it gives you practice tests, and I loved how it feels like a videogame. You even forget how much time you have been studying!

exactly! I feel the same plus it is structured in a really nice way ! have you tried more than one full CAT ? cause i didn't had the time yet to finish the first one

PS you are using trial or full version ?

I used the full version, you?

You can only use the trial version for 15 days right? I payed for it monthly, but if you think it will take you more than 3 months to get the gmat, I think its better to pay for the whole year
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 113 [0]
Send PM
diegolancha wrote:
AweG wrote:
diegolancha wrote:
I have! I had tried studying with several gmat tools and this is the one that helped me the most, it gives you practice tests, and I loved how it feels like a videogame. You even forget how much time you have been studying!

exactly! I feel the same plus it is structured in a really nice way ! have you tried more than one full CAT ? cause i didn't had the time yet to finish the first one

PS you are using trial or full version ?

I used the full version, you?

You can only use the trial version for 15 days right? I payed for it monthly, but if you think it will take you more than 3 months to get the gmat, I think its better to pay for the whole year

yes thats right more than 3 months its worth it to have the full program im still using the trial. If i will need to have a second try at gmat I will get the full pack
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Kudos
Hey I want to know that is VALT good in verbal for non-native English speakers?
I think I am pretty strong in Quant, can get around Q47. But still sucks at Verbal.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 113 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
aungchanpyae wrote:
Hey I want to know that is VALT good in verbal for non-native English speakers?
I think I am pretty strong in Quant, can get around Q47. But still sucks at Verbal.

I am not native and it helped me a lot. It helps in terms of how to think and what techniques to apply to cut off the wrong answers. Also check the free verbal videos on youtube form veritas talking about verbal in depth before checking the vault program
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Schools: HBS '21 (A)
Send PM
Do you guys have any updates? Any score improvements?

I just discovered that and so far so good. My diagnostic was 690 (q50,v35) and i am hoping to get 730 or more. Do any of you have any suggestions on how to use the platform? Hoping to do a month long bootcamp and take the exam...

Thanks for your answers!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
I am also considering the program and would appreciate reviews from people who went thru the whole thing. Can any of the previous posters who did use it can tell us a little bit more on how it worked for them?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
Hey everyone!

I have been using Veritas Orion (formerly VALT) for a little over a month now. Here's what I love most about the platform:

1. GMAT Study divided into specific topics, and those topics divided into difficult levels. This has helped me in improving my areas of weaknesses the most. My verbal score has gone up siginficantly in the last few weeks of verbal focused Orion sessions.

2. Fun to use - the user experience of the platform keeps learning meaningful yet fun. It's also satisfying knowing what topics you have mastered and which ones you have yet to do.

3. INCREDIBLY responsive support team - for any questions that I had particular troubles with, the Orion team was really quick to respond to my question and also provide me supplemental questions to further improve my learning.

4. It makes studying go from overwhelming (aka where do I start) to manageable bite size study chunks that I can fit in between my workday and during my weekends.

5. It tailors my learning after each exam to make sure that I'm brushing up on the topics I performed worse on. This is what boosted my performance in RC and SC.

I have coupled this learning with using ANKI (the flashcard app) so that even for the topics that I've mastered I still have a daily review to make sure they stay sharp in my mind. I'm planning to take my GMAT within the next month and will post an update once I do so!

Love Orion so far. Would recommend this tool for those who have a lot going on day to day and want to make the most of a given unit of time.
GMAT Club Bot