Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 14:25 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:25

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 512 [3]
Given Kudos: 73
Concentration: Leadership, Operations
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V29
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 179 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
GMAT 1: 570 Q43 V26
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 512 [0]
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC PARIS MBA Applicants for Sep 2021 intake (class 2023) [#permalink]
vamshikaithi wrote:
Hi,
This is Vamshi. First of all, thanks for creating a thread. I'm planning to apply for HEC Paris MBA program for Sept 2021 intake. I have a GMAT score of 680 (not sure if it is enough) and 3 years of experience(2 years technical and one year in managerial role).

Hi,
Thank you for initiating the conversation for Sep 21 intake. I suggest you to post your detailed profile in the following post to get a better evaluation. I am sure you will get a quick response.

Link: https://gmatclub.com/forum/profile-eval ... 28239.html

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 680 Q34 V48
GPA: 2.5
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC PARIS MBA Applicants for Sep 2021 intake (class 2023) [#permalink]
any deadlines posted for the September 2021 intake yet by the university, I'm looking to apply for the January intake as well. On the university website, the application deadlines for both intakes are the same.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 237 [0]
Given Kudos: 821
GPA: 3.93
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
shiet95 wrote:
any deadlines posted for the September 2021 intake yet by the university, I'm looking to apply for the January intake as well. On the university website, the application deadlines for both intakes are the same.

I would also like to know about this..

Did you find out?

Retired Moderator
Send PM
Hi Saasingh , shiet95 .. updated the post with the deadlines info.

Saasingh wrote:
shiet95 wrote:

Did you find out?

Current Student
Send PM
Leadership wrote:
Hi Saasingh , shiet95 .. updated the post with the deadlines info.

Saasingh wrote:
shiet95 wrote:

Did you find out?

Hi Leadership

Thanks for your reply.

I find it strange though that deadlines for September and January intake are the same. It was because of this only that I felt maybe HEC paris hasn't yet updated the deadlines for sept intake.

Any insight on this?
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Saasingh wrote:
Hi Leadership

Thanks for your reply.

I find it strange though that deadlines for September and January intake are the same. It was because of this only that I felt maybe HEC paris hasn't yet updated the deadlines for sept intake.

Any insight on this?

HEC has rolling admissions. It always have deadlines every month except December and July because of holidays. For example: Jan 2022 intake round will start in Jan 2020 while Sep 2021 intake is going on. This year, HEC updated the round information quite late.

When are you going to apply? If you need any suggestions, please feel free to write or PM me.
Current Student
Send PM
Leadership wrote:
Saasingh wrote:
Hi Leadership

Thanks for your reply.

Any insight on this?

HEC has rolling admissions. It always have deadlines every month except December and July because of holidays. For example: Jan 2022 intake round will start in Jan 2020 while Sep 2021 intake is going on. This year, HEC updated the round information quite late.

When are you going to apply? If you need any suggestions, please feel free to write or PM me.

Thanks a lot Leadership for your support. I plan to apply in the October round. I am yet to give my GMAT on 3rd October(retake). Will be a little pressed for time but hoping to make it in time for the October round.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 512 [1]
Send PM
Saasingh wrote:
Thanks a lot Leadership for your support. I plan to apply in the October round. I am yet to give my GMAT on 3rd October(retake). Will be a little pressed for time but hoping to make it in time for the October round.

I suggest you even wait for another round if you think that a few extra weeks can help you in making your application better. Apply confidently and give your best shot :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Schools: LBS '24
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
Send PM
What is the input for AWA score if you have taken GMAT online HEC Application Sep-2021.

3 hours for deadline to pass. !!! Please help !!!!!!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Send PM
Hi Guys. I have been accepted to the HEC Sep 21 Intake (had originally applied for the J21 intake but they've pushed it back to Sep for me). If anyone has any questions regarding process, application etc, I'm happy to help given I've very recently gone through the whole process.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 512 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
abso04 .. Hey, many congratulations for the admit. I hope, September intake is not an issue for you.
I am happy to see that you want to help other aspirants. It would be great to hear about the journey and experience. Please post your debrief HERE. Thanks.

abso04 wrote:
Hi Guys. I have been accepted to the HEC Sep 21 Intake (had originally applied for the J21 intake but they've pushed it back to Sep for me). If anyone has any questions regarding process, application etc, I'm happy to help given I've very recently gone through the whole process.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 237 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
abso04 wrote:

Hey congratulations for your admit.
:) :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks Leadership . No, a few months here or there is not too big of a deal. On the plus side, gives me more time to learn French and they would probably be back to physical classes by Sep rather than the hybrid model being followed now. I'll post my interview debrief shortly!

Leadership wrote:
abso04 .. Hey, many congratulations for the admit. I hope, September intake is not an issue for you.
I am happy to see that you want to help other aspirants. It would be great to hear about the journey and experience. Please post your debrief HERE. Thanks.

abso04 wrote:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Schools: LBS '24
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
Send PM
abso04 wrote:
Thanks Leadership . No, a few months here or there is not too big of a deal. On the plus side, gives me more time to learn French and they would probably be back to physical classes by Sep rather than the hybrid model being followed now. I'll post my interview debrief shortly!

Leadership wrote:

abso04 wrote:

Congrats on your admit....

Do you know by when will HEC roll out the interview invites for the Sep'21 intake?
Retired Moderator
Send PM
You will get the pre-selection jury result in next week :)

All the best.

gmat1102 wrote:

Do you know by when will HEC roll out the interview invites for the Sep'21 intake?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yeah. Typically they roll out invites on Friday afternoon (Paris time).

Leadership wrote:
You will get the pre-selection jury result in next week :)

All the best.

gmat1102 wrote:

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hello,

I am an Indian male applicant with a GMAT score of 700.
Work Experience: 2 years as an IT consultant, 1 year as a marketing manager in my family business.
Class X: 9.4
Class XII: 87%
Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 7.87

My co-curricular is also pretty strong as I've been playing guitar since 15 years and currently have 2 singles & an album released on all digital platforms with my band.

I would really request someone to evaluate my profile and advise me accordingly. I applied to HEC this year in May for Sept'20 intake but got rejected. Should I go for early deadlines for Sep'21 or should I wait?

Any help would be great. Thanks!
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts