SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Dec 24 2018 [#permalink] HEC Paris, HEC MiM
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 22 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"The interview was scheduled for half an hour, whereas my interview lasted for 15 minutes. Partly because my slot was the final slot of the day before a long Thanksgiving holiday there. Was not expecting the admit since I was sure 15 minutes aren't enough. But in those 15 minutes, they asked 6-7 questions. Based on the profile, why mim, why France, priority over other schools etc."

ArunSharma28 from India GMAT 710;
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Dec 12 2018 [#permalink] HEC Paris
Skype Interviewed on: Sep 15 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"I had two Alumni interviews. Both on Skype. Usually, HEC keeps one in-person but I believe my 11 plus years work-ex made it a little difficult to find the right interviewer. HEC requires you to present a 10-minute presentation and then the normal interview happens. My 10 minute presentation was from my field of work, more from the business perspective. Both my interviewers liked my presentation. Since Presentation is usually the first step, it acts as an ice breaker. The interesting the presentation is, the easier the interview gets. We spent around 20 minutes discussing the presentation. The discussion was really good and I had to be thorough with the topics in the presentation to answer those. Other interview questions : 1. Why HEC? 2. Why MBA and why now? 3. Question related to the extra curricular activities. 4. Best essay topic within the HEC application. 5. Short term and long term goals. 6. Questions from my stay in the US. 7. Anything I wanted to know. Interviewers at HEC spends the time to understand the real you and then recommends your fit in the program. HEC has rolling admissions and the results are out usually 1-2 weeks post interview."

VPGMAT from India GMAT 700;
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no