Last visit was: 07 May 2024, 04:41 It is currently 07 May 2024, 04:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 392 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
GRE 1: Q166 V159

GRE 2: Q165 V156

GRE 3: Q166 V159
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [3]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 179 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
GMAT 1: 570 Q43 V26
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 512 [0]
Given Kudos: 73
Concentration: Leadership, Operations
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V29
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC PARIS MBA Applicants for Sep 2021 intake (class 2023) [#permalink]
Hi vamshikaithi ..
HEC has rolling admissions. You can apply at anytime in an year. If you have what HEC is looking for, it does not matter in which round you apply. I suggest you to carefully prepare your application and confidently apply in any round. You must give your best shot and do not worry about 'which round' :) If you need some suggestion and advise, feel free to PM me.

vamshikaithi wrote:
How many rounds does HEC Paris have? And what are the chances of selection if I apply in November? TIA
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC PARIS MBA Applicants for Sep 2021 intake (class 2023) [#permalink]
Received the pre selection email some time ago. Interview details will be sent later.

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8847 [0]
Given Kudos: 3035
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
We have just announced an applicant networking session with an HEC Paris alumnus. More details are here https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-con ... 35596.html
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Nikhil wrote:
We have just announced an applicant networking session with an HEC Paris alumnus. More details are here https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-con ... 35596.html

This networking session is happening today at 9 AM PDT | 9:30 PM IST. You can join us using the following link

Join Zoom Meeting   https://zoom.us/j/96342984653
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [1]
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
Schools: ESADE '23 (A)
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

What is the end time of the deadline of any round? I could not find it on their website, is it 23:59 CEST?

Please confirm.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
Send PM
I am applying to HEC Paris. Looking to submit my application by end of day today. I had given the GMAT Online exam back in August. The GMAT Online Exam has only the Quantitative, Verbal and Integrated Reasoning sections. They have removed the AWA section for this version of the exam.

In the HEC application, AWA scores is a mandatory field (0.5-6.0). What should I be reporting in it?

Also, I had a question with regards to the English proficiency test. Am I eligible to select the 'Waived' option in the application form? My undergraduate course and school medium of instruction was English and I have supporting documents for that.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
sudharshan.ramani wrote:
I am applying to HEC Paris. Looking to submit my application by end of day today. I had given the GMAT Online exam back in August. The GMAT Online Exam has only the Quantitative, Verbal and Integrated Reasoning sections. They have removed the AWA section for this version of the exam.

In the HEC application, AWA scores is a mandatory field (0.5-6.0). What should I be reporting in it?

Also, I had a question with regards to the English proficiency test. Am I eligible to select the 'Waived' option in the application form? My undergraduate course and school medium of instruction was English and I have supporting documents for that.

I find the following in the FAQ. I think you should be able to waive your English proficiency test since you have supporting documents. Also, I couldn't find anything about GMAT Online in the website. Leadership yashikaaggarwal Do you know if HEC accepts GMAT Online? If so, what should we enter under AWA?

Quote:
Non-native English speakers who do not hold a university degree from a university where English is the teaching language must complete one of the following: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), TOEIC, IELTS, PTE, Cambridge English Exams.
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
Own Kudos [?]: 2774 [0]
Given Kudos: 1510
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
I guess they do accept online GMAT Score.
But for the official confirmation I dropped them mail regarding same (whether they accept Online GMAT and if yes what should be written under AWA section score) . I will revert answer whenever I get the response.

Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
Own Kudos [?]: 2774 [2]
Given Kudos: 1510
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Kudos
I got reply from HEC.
As been said earlier, HEC do accept online Score and in case of GMAT Writing Score Section put a zero over there.
Kindly find the attachment :D

Attachments

Screenshot_20201011-200032_edited.jpg
Screenshot_20201011-200032_edited.jpg [ 103.87 KiB | Viewed 4633 times ]

Intern
Intern
Send PM
yashikaaggarwal wrote:
I got reply from HEC.
As been said earlier, HEC do accept online Score and in case of GMAT Writing Score Section put a zero over there.

Thank you so much Yashika and Nikhil!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V41 (Online)
Send PM
yashikaaggarwal wrote:
I got reply from HEC.

The form is not recognizing 0 as a valid input value.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
dhruvsharma1 wrote:
yashikaaggarwal wrote:
I got reply from HEC.

The form is not recognizing 0 as a valid input value.

Yes, the form does not recognize 0. I reached out to the HEC admissions team. They asked me to fill in any number between 0.5 and 6.0 and drop them an email about it.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just got the call from HEC.. admitted! :)

Feel free to ask me if anyone has any questions related to the process.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33 (Online)
GRE 1: Q170 V155
WE:General Management (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
necromancer23 wrote:

Hey. Hearty Congrats for the offer. I have applied in round 3. What were your submission dates, interview and final result dates? Also, was it an online interview? Please tell your profile in brief. Will be a great help.
Thanks

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Vikram21 wrote:
necromancer23 wrote:

Hey. Hearty Congrats for the offer. I have applied in round 3. What were your submission dates, interview and final result dates? Also, was it an online interview? Please tell your profile in brief. Will be a great help.
Thanks

Thanks! I submitted my application for the mid-September deadline, and the process went exactly on schedule. Interview decision announced on October 1. Two online interviews with alumni, both done last week. Got the admission decision today.

Profile is: 11 yrs' work ex, Indian male, work ex across India and Africa in industry (product management and brand). GMAT 730.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33 (Online)
GRE 1: Q170 V155
WE:General Management (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
necromancer23 wrote:
Vikram21 wrote:
necromancer23 wrote:

Thanks

Thanks! I submitted my application for the mid-September deadline, and the process went exactly on schedule. Interview decision announced on October 1. Two online interviews with alumni, both done last week. Got the admission decision today.

Profile is: 11 yrs' work ex, Indian male, work ex across India and Africa in industry (product management and brand). GMAT 730.

Thanks a lot buddy. Will keep in touch.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
HEC Paris is going live in MBA Spotlight in about 30 minutes at 7 AM Pacific. The session will be 50 minutes long with live Q&A.

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts