Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:44 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Degroote MBA Fulltime and Co-op Aspirants Fall 2021 intake [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Mk145 wrote:
Hello Nikhil , I do not remember the exact questions but they were from the list compiled in the other thread of Kira questions.

Mk145

Got it. No worries. I guess the next step is to wait for an interview invite? All the best :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Degroote MBA Fulltime and Co-op Aspirants Fall 2021 intake [#permalink]
I've applied on 14th Jan and haven't received an email yet with Kira link. How long does it usually take for them to send the link? Or am i missing anything here?

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Hi,

Can anyone share the skype interview questions for Co-Op program.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 111
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
Schools: (A)
GMAT 1: 570 Q44 V25 (Online)
GPA: 4
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
sj247535 wrote:
Hi,

Did you receive the invite?
When did you submit your KIRA interview?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Skype Interview Questions.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
I have submitted Kira on 17th Jan still no communication.
Those who have got skype invite please let us know your experience. Thanks.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
No, I haven't got it. Submitted KIRA last week. However, wanted to prepare for the SKYPE round as well so just wanted to know what questions are being asked for Co-Op program.

d30 wrote:
sj247535 wrote:
Hi,

Did you receive the invite?
When did you submit your KIRA interview?

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
Send PM
Submitted my Kira interview on the 23rd. Waiting for PI.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Hi, I submitted my application on the 19th of Jan. I need to send in some documents. As per the application acknowledgement, we're supposed to share the documents on the student portal of Mosaic, however, I can't see any such link on the mosaic portal. Can anyone tell me how to send in the documents?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
itsprachiii wrote:
Hi, I submitted my application on the 19th of Jan. I need to send in some documents. As per the application acknowledgement, we're supposed to share the documents on the student portal of Mosaic, however, I can't see any such link on the mosaic portal. Can anyone tell me how to send in the documents?

Send them the documents in mail.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
MadhurC06 wrote:
itsprachiii wrote:

Send them the documents in mail.

Awesome, thank you so much!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

Where do we get the application number for Degroote? I received the Bar code number and the student ID number in the acknowledgement mail?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Saurav1493 wrote:
Hi,

Where do we get the application number for Degroote? I received the Bar code number and the student ID number in the acknowledgement mail?

You have to activate it yourself. The Mac id.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for the response. If we want to submit additional documents how do we do it? There's no option to upload any documents as such?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Saurav1493 wrote:
Thanks for the response. If we want to submit additional documents how do we do it? There's no option to upload any documents as such?

Hey, I also sent in the question to Degroote yesterday and got the following response, hope this helps.

Hello Prachi,

Any documents that you were unable to upload with your application can be sent to mbaadmissions@mcmaster.ca . Please include your application number with this email. Our Admission Coordinator will then update your application.

Regards,

Matt
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Saurav1493 wrote:

I sent a mail to them my documents. So you also do the same. They will attach it to your ID.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [2]
Send PM
Kudos