Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 01:51 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 01:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Degroote MBA Fulltime and Co-op Aspirants Fall 2021 intake [#permalink]
Thanks Viraj,

Makes complete sense. Any idea on the the deadline? Can LOR be submitted after R2 deadline?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Degroote MBA Fulltime and Co-op Aspirants Fall 2021 intake [#permalink]
15th January is the second deadline before that we have to complete the process upto KIRA interview and LOR can be submitted after 2nd deadline when they provide link to upload.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm planning on applying to DeGroote by 15th of January. I'm aware that it's really close to the deadline. I'd really appreciate if anyone of the memebers here could do a quick evaluation of my profile. Thankyou.

Academics:
1. 12th - 90%
2. Undergrad - Computer science engineering with 69.8% (which translates to 4.0 gpa according to WES iGPA calculator)
3. Professional Degree in Law(llb.) - 63.2%

Work Experience:
1. I've been working for 1 year as a COO with a startup that's aiming at providing mental health services through mobile application.

2. 3 months internship at State High Court

Extra-curriculars:
1. State gold in Martial arts.
2. I've won many interschool quiz and dance competitions, but I don't think that would make a difference.

I had this other query regarding the GMAT. I wrote 2 free mock test on the official GMAT website and scored 680 on both on those tests. I'm yet to write the official test. So I needed to ask if I should submit my application without the GMAT or should I write it?

All the responses are much appreciated. Thanks.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
You can submit the application without GMAT score.

Even I'm on the same boat as you're. Any udea if KIRA has to be submitted before 15 or after? I guess document deadline is 31 Jan so by then we can complete?

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
You'll be given a 5 days deadline to submit your kira interview questions once they accept your application. Link will be shared to you on your email.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
So even if i submit application on 15th i can complete KIRA by 20th?

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi,

I submitted an application in Round 2. My documents are still not uploaded in the Mosaic account, I'm not sure if this is an error or if there is tat for uploading the same. Also, how many international applicants does Degroote take for MBA Co-op?

Thanks...
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Hi, Did you submit KIRA interview?
PriyalGulati wrote:
Hi,

I submitted an application in Round 2. My documents are still not uploaded in the Mosaic account, I'm not sure if this is an error or if there is tat for uploading the same. Also, how many international applicants does Degroote take for MBA Co-op?

Thanks...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sj247535 wrote:
PriyalGulati wrote:
Hi,

Thanks...

Yes, I did. I got that mail after 3 days. But now I am not sure if the application has gone smoothly or not
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Do we have an interview round after the KIRA interview is recorded and submitted? If yes, when are we expected to get an email for a skype/zoom interview?
Thanks in advance :)

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Do you remember what were your question around? If you remember any specific question and could share the same would be great.
PriyalGulati wrote:
sj247535 wrote:
PriyalGulati wrote:
Hi,

Thanks...

Yes, I did. I got that mail after 3 days. But now I am not sure if the application has gone smoothly or not
Current Student
Send PM
Hi

I have submitted my application last week and I have not yet received my KIRA interview link.

Also with reference to the document deadline, I uploaded all documents at the time of the application. Is there anything else I am supposed to do.

Thanks,
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 73
Send PM
silverstone710 wrote:
Hi

I have submitted my application last week and I have not yet received my KIRA interview link.

Also with reference to the document deadline, I uploaded all documents at the time of the application. Is there anything else I am supposed to do.

Thanks,

When did you submit the application?

Current Student
Send PM
anmoldps wrote:
silverstone710 wrote:
Hi

Thanks,

I submitted my application on 07 January 2021.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 73
Send PM
silverstone710 wrote:
anmoldps wrote:
silverstone710 wrote:
Hi

Thanks,

I submitted my application on 07 January 2021.

Most probably you should get it by middle of this week!
Current Student
Send PM
anmoldps wrote:

Most probably you should get it by middle of this week!

Oh okay! Thanks

Do you know about the document deadline as well? Are we supposed to submit original transcripts etc before the deadline?

I uploaded everything at the time of application.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
GRE 1: Q160 V150
Send PM
Hi, I need an urgent help!
I had created an application account and used that to make the payment for the university. Howeever, while making the payment, the screen redirected me to Peoplesoft oracle website( whose credentials I do not ) so I refreshed the page. Then I received a mail from the SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES that my transaction has been approved. But on my application the payment status is not updated and submit button is still disabled due to which I am stuck.
Did something similar happened to anyone?
Pls help!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  26